Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now (4569 Views)

Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by christm386: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
OK, I ve been making some research about the rumors that late PMB z dead, and this is what I found out
1. The queen of england allegedly wrote a Condolence letter to Nigeria regarding the death of our president late PMB
2. A man named jubril from sudan who z a cabon copy of late PMB dies mysteriously days before rumors of late PMB
3. Donald trump called our president lifeless, (now tell me why trump will say something like that)
4. Oshomole and rochas okorocha threatened to tell Nigerians who is in Aso rock if they were removed and rochas was given his certificate of return asap and oshomole was not letter removed
5. Aisha buhari sayed the president was controlled by a cabal, she was forced to stop speaking to the media.
6. The late buhari was a no nonsense man, and this impostor is a sis I
7. Always of cap
8. He does not know he was the presidents candidate when they campaigned in delta, he held the gubertorial candidates hands and called him the presidential candidate, who in this world forgets he is running for presidency, who does that
9. He does not care about what people say, they just want to regulate social media do the truth will remain hidden
10. Jubril doesn't even look 70 talk more of 80, buhari z supposed to be 87 or so, but that man looks like he is in his early fifties
I can continue but I don't want this to become boring
Now observe the first and second pictures, those are late buhari's pics 2015, oya observe the last. That's 2020
Please guys, let not let this guys treat us like fools and illetrates, they can't do this!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by oglalasioux(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Stop this nonsense please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by christm386: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2020
oglalasioux:
Stop this nonsense please.
This ain't nonsense bro, this is pure logic, it can't be a coincidence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by sammyj: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
The op is suffering from doomsday hangoverism. Just imagine, rather than state it clear that the man is now chopping our money to its fullest like the other politicians did in the past and corruption has entered the last episode in the country than coming up with stupid conspiracies. Abeg park well make we eat word!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by christm386: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2020
sammyj:
The op is suffering from doomsday hangoverism. Just imagine, rather than state it clear that the man is now chopping our money to its fullest like the other politicians did in the past and corruption has entered the last episode in the country than coming up with stupid conspiracies. Abeg park well make we eat word!!!
Until u guys learn to be critical this old fools will be using us as they like, what the Bleep will creating this topic, it bothers me that we really being scammed like this with no one seeing it, they are different, why did oshomole threaten to tell us who is in Aso rock, think nigga, I swear e dey pain mw say some people dey short sighted like this, I don't mean to insult u bro

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by kiyosaki1(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Hate speech .

2 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by EliteDude(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2020
christm386:

Until u guys learn to be critical this old fools will be using us as they like, what the Bleep will creating this topic, it bothers me that we really being scammed like this with no one seeing it, they are different, why did oshomole threaten to tell us who is in Aso rock, think nigga, I swear e dey pain mw say some people dey short sighted like this, I don't mean to insult u bro

Comment as you would if the person was sitted across from you.
Please easy with the berating words.

Please dont misunderstand me. Be cautious, no human likes insult neither it be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
I have never heard where rat chased a president away from his office!!! Are there no one in the office of the president

During that period, alot of things were renovated!!!

OP, you are on point!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by helinues: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2020
See op's brain below

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by cRobo: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2020
OP is on point

I won't say a word

4 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by christm386: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
See op's brain below

7 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by christm386: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I have never heard where rat chased a president away from his office!!! Are there no one in the office of the president

During that period, alot of things were renovated!!!

OP, you are on point!!!
They renovated his office because jubril finger print does not match that of late PMB to open the office so an excuse was needed to renovate and replace the door, all the evidence shows a different man is ruling us, please my fellow Nigerian give this a thought, we all can not be deceived by people we claim to be smarter than, na beg I dey beg

10 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by AgentNairaland(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2020
See Him On Sick Bed.. The Man Is Dead

4 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by Odinaka00(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Can we see the picture of this Jubril that looks like Buhari please.. I want to check something
Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
christm386:

They renovated his office because jubril finger print does not match that of late PMB to open the office so an excuse was needed to renovate and replace the door, all the evidence shows a different man is ruling us, please my fellow Nigerian give this a thought, we all can not be deceived by people we claim to be smarter than, na beg I dey beg

I don't know why am even engaging you in this futile debate, but provide proof of the letter written by the Queen of England and then we might take you serious.
Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by saaron(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
I believe 100% that the dummy parading himself as buhari is a imposter. And that the dummy was installed as president on Nigeria with the help of the British crown.
What we have today is nothing but a group of secret cult members ruling Nigeria indirectly via a dummy, probably with British queen as head of the cabal. This explains why the imposter always finds excuse to travel to London for scam medical checkup. The regime's frequent travels to London is to attend British Masonic Cult meetings, nothing more nothing less.
Nnamdi Kanu is very right. Buhari is dead and buried.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

5 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by voltron14: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu knows a lot of his followers are idiots.

Dead brains.

Imbeciles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by voltron14: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
For the issue of rats, use that thing in your head we suppose is a brain.

The new president's team realised his office was being bugged.

People were listening in on their conversations so they needed to sweep the place clean for such listening devices.

They aren't dummies to come out to the world to say what the intention is, but in a cryptic way they used the term 'rats'.

Of course, I expect this too difficult for dead brains to understand.

Is it a surprise the nation is a 3rd world country?

2 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by saaron(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

People were listening in on their conversations so they needed to sweep the place clean for such listening devices.

They aren't dummies to come out to the world to say what the intention is, but in a cryptic way they used the term 'rats'.

In your desperate attempt to defend this regime, you ended up looking more like a simpleton ready to cook up anything to defend his master.
How was the president's office bugged? How did the buggers even find their way into the office and bug it? Mind you the office of the president is programmed with the occupier's biometrics - Finger Prints. No one can assess the office without the president's finger prints! Even cleaners attached to the presidents office will have to wait for the president to come in before they could have access and clean it. And the cleaners clean the office under security supervision.
If these security features could be put in place to secure the office of the president from unauthorized access such as Coup, how did the alleged buggers got inside the office when the president was away and bugged it? Does bugging an office warrant the complete removal and replacement of the main electronic security doors of the presidents office?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by DTutu1: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

I honestly don't want to delve into this topic but I wish to inform u that it doesn't take months to sweep and debug a house or office.

2 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by TheArchangel(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Interesting
Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by voltron14: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
DTutu1:
[color=#006600][/color]I honestly don't want to delve into this topic but I wish to inform u that it doesn't take months to sweep and debug a house or office.

If you were doing a sweep of your room, it'll take you 1hour, assuming you are looking for bugs you bought from Amazon.

For high-level espionage equipment you may need to take down walls and flooring. Even flower beds.

The handover period between governments is in the region of 60 days.

Enough time for a sinister group to implement high level bugging systems.

Aso Rock is not the size of a regular apartment.

It is huge, and various locations would be swept.
Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by princejenks(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is laughable though the truth is that the president was so sick at some point that he had to be flown abroad where his UK doctors were able to put him under intense and advanced form of stem cell treatment which rejuvenates an individual's body and makes them look younger. Thanks to breakthrough in science and medicine,more people will be able to afford this kind of treatment in future, even right now,we have such drugs in the Nigerian market that rejuvenates the cells of the body and people have been testifying to an improvement in their health since they've been on the drugs. Don't be ignorant,google is ur friend,am in the field so am sure of what am saying here

5 Likes

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by StreetFight: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria Lazy Youths. Buhari was right after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by SUPERPACK: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lets just agree that Buhari is being impersonated by Jubril Al Sudan. Can you show us a photo of Jubril before he started impersonating Buhari? Since you claim to know him very well so that we can compare.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by itsme01: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin

Ipob chasing shadows as usual... Buhari still keeping them preoccupied..

no wonder MMM recks havoc in a country like Nigeria,

you think Obasanjo doesn't know his former military commissioner of petroleum more than anybody, and you think baba Iyabo can be fooled by jubrin, and Obasanjo wouldn't write 10 pages of letter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will keep saying this, even if Buhari has failed Nigerians in different ways, one thing I know he is correct about is calling the youths lazy because everyday people like this poster keep proving Buhari right with that comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
OP you take style dull sha. Buhari is dead na it PDP never blow the trumpet since?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Stresses Need For Zero-Oil Export To Grow Economy / UK Asylum To Biafrans, Why Pro Nigerians Should Worry / I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.