Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway (3087 Views)

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway by wesley80(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ok if it makes you sleep better.
Re: Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^ um . . . this is like the UMPTEENTH time I am telling you the very same on here. And honestly, I will not be surprised if I have to do this same again with you soon. lol
Re: Fg Set To Concession Lagos-benin Expressway by umechuma: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2011
wesley80:

Ok if it makes you sleep better.
Wesley80,you better stop responding to (Kobojunkie) because i doubt if she has seen Lagos-Ibadan , Lagos-Benin,Benin - Onitsha or Benin - Warri road in the last 10 years.Most of her arguments are based on what she reads on the internet and hearsay by others.Ask her how the roads looks presently she will start insulting you again as usual.
Just ignore her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? / Nigerian States And Revenue Generation / 2014 Anambra State Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.