Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku (35028 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Petdagr8t(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Da'alu Ezigbo, just move on and forget the naysayers
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by sirchim(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Skyfornia:

My brother... It is because of people like you they created the word 'Finish'.. I would have said you don't have sense but that would be me trying to pamper you..the exact phrase for you is..you are finished!
He is totally finished indeed.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Onyipk: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
God is with us.

One with God is majority. That is why I pity the people here when they disregard talks about God. You need to see our Nigerian girls Tobi Amusan and Ese Brume who picked up Gold and Silver in the just concluded World championships talk about God including Ruth. How they prayed, how they spoke in tongues ..

If we want good success not just success in life be ready to be the follower and friend of Jehovah for this God is full of unbelievable miracles.

I remain absolutely:
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by MacWin155(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
In Peter Obi I trust.

A man who acknowledges that a greater power reigns over his ambition and political growth.

I believe in the miracle of your election, Sir. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is different am so much in love with him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by specialmati(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
grin grin grin grin grin says a demon infected human

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
Should I take this to mean that Tinubu sounds better than Obi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by paramakina202: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Slymonster:

Why you doing copy and paste of the same line in all pages about obi?

He is agbado bot.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by abobote: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very deplomatic, look at the way he answered the question without insulting or attacking anyone
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by duality(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

If not Obi then who?

You're not even bold to state the alternative to Obi, yet you can type empty rants up and down.

You'll soon have your moment of clarity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Alexpetra: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
na president that will be giving body language and be doing prerecorded interview Fit una, IF you don't know...going back to what you have said many times is very EXHAUSTING
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by emmyloved(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
you shock me alot dear. Did you just call him lowlife? cheesy cheesy

Do me a favour by evaluation your life with his. When done, come back and tell who is lowlife. And besides, you don't judge a man capacity and potency via his voice. Wish NL has an option for voice note. You would have dropped your vn so that obi's voice and yours can be compared.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Azaamek(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color][quote author=Olachase post=115085008]When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

When I said (APC) they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote who I want

I pity your generation. Continue with your APC and rented upcoming Bis*ops
Very shameless and desperate bunch.
[color=#990000]
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Oziens: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Be civil while making statement in public forum. U don't call people FOOL for their choice just as U have yours own choice candidate.
IT ONLY TAKE NINCOMPOOP TO KNOW ONE.
Okealaaye:
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Wettoid123: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

but he is still the best option or you prefer Atiku/Tinubu
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Noise maker. You that is presidential material come out and contest. Unam ikot. angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by iike: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Olachase:
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

You will cry your crying blood nobody will cry on your behalf.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
ibechris:

Who else can u talk good about?
I am voting for Obi because of my Children and not because of myself. I would be 40 next year and I will never wish my children a terrible country.

Yes,I will vote Obi as I have no other choice and if he fails,no wahala,I will accept it as my fate.

We will vote him out in 2027..... We are not zombies that voted a failure like Buhari twice
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by ozonelayer79: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is better than them. We have other options but for a better Nigeria please vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
tamdun:
Eyan kan o tan rare bi iyabeji.. grin

O ma ya e l'enu!
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

When will sheky sheky Tilumpu grant just one interview? We want to check something

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Mckandre(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
robot, u have been yabbin this all day, get a life.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Alawode01(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christians candidate
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by NavasBit: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well said.. but he can't win in 2023. Winner is Tinubu. I will support Obi in 2027.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Dfynboi: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
na ur agbado ati cassava tinubu na im dy sound like president abi,onye ngbu
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by mixta140: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
sapoyoro:

Honestly speaking bro. Ori ee tii buruu
Lolzzzzz
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by pacesetting: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
I watched the interview too. If you see his points from an unbiased mind, you will understand what he can do if elected.

Arelyn:
"The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone"

I think our media houses need to give more airtime to those presidential aspirants that are considered to be on the fringes...Let's hear from people like Adewole Adebayo( SDP), Peter Umeadi (APGA), Ado-Malik( YPP), Sowore ( AAC) and others

Facts don't care about how you feel, in this just concluded interview OBI disappointed me, I have seen him conduct himself better in other interviews but this one was quite poor...Even though Seun's questions were shallow and basic as well, OBI appeared to be veering off from the questions, looking away from the centre line screen as if he is been fed some pointers.

There is no need to dish out statistics that a basic google check will prove wrong

He seems to be the rave of the moment and if he is the most intelligent of the top 4 candidates as I am led to believe, then we have a long way to go in this country.

##Fact don't care about how you feel###

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

How does a president look like? Very old and frail?
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by ImDStar: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Be ready to take responsibility man.
Both good and bad decisions have their consequences.

Be ready for the bandit you're nursing.

Olachase:
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Juanmike(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Neither are you, which is why you have remained stagnant the past 7years.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by JoeNL22(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Channels TV
OBIDIENCE and YUS-FULNESS

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by davies(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bros.. Truth be told, Sense is far from you����

Okealaaye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.