Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku (35035 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by okwusdaddy: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Waiting to hear from Reno.To think of it Reno has left Tinubu and is just facing Obi.I now know why.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Lovemaester: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.

We have heard
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Graceville2020(f): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
your attention seeking on this forum is getting too much
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Royzevic(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
My man
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Royzevic(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
pseudoIntellectual

We know your type
Can you also tell us how there nothing governorship about him..

Keep enjoying your agbado and cassava money..

When you done you appropriately apply to get enrolled on how to chill with the DIGNIFIED

Okealaaye:
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Zorn: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Why are you bothered why not close the maggot infested cesspit tank you call mouth. See some body talking about PO personality oo, imagine this cockroach.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by NiceClean: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

But he looks more healthy than others presidential aspirants
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Dubaku543: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Benki003:

My opinion though obi would be able to create wealth and bring back our dying economy but in term of security that’s where I doubt him, but either ways his better than Atiku and tinubu combined

Ride on presido
On ur mandate we stand
Don't doubt him in that. He will clear the security challenges but there will be a lot of casualties including the innocent. He did it in Anambra through the notorious Akwuzu SARS. He finished MASSOB! (The then IPOB).
Obi said clearly he will comb the forests because humans are not meant to be living there!! And it is hard to beat him on his convictions. He is highly practical and systematic like a scientist. And it is hard to tell him this will not work when he has already drawn it all out in his drawing board.
He doesn't want to leak his secrets to insecurity and his deputy once said that they don't wanna leak their security plans but we should be aware that govt are aware of the sponsors of insecurity in Nigeria, and the government have a hand in it.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Oziens: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Often time, I ask on what ground will any youth be supporting APC & PDP Presidential candidates, the old establishments ruining the country. Have we forgotten so soon, the role of Tinubu in 2014-2015 throwing up Buhari diapensation, the CHANGE SLOGAN, EYES CATCHING PROMISES by APC. But today, we know the state of our economy, Security, Education, and which have taken nose dived abysmally. ASUU strike has been over 7months, yet a youth with right senses will contemplate of promoting this party.PDP whose candidate is only good at pre recorded interview with AriseTv to address burning national issues and ambitions. He could not do live interviews which questioned his mental alertness and a full grasp of topical issues bedevilling this Country. God forbid!

I'm OBIdient....the reason will voting after decade. A secure future for me and Children. A Nigeria that works for ALL HER CITIZENS.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by VERDA: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Look at them throwing insults around, yet they go about accusing Obi's supporters of being toxic...bloody hypocrites... Obi is not presidential but the senile drug baron who can barely stand straight with shaky hands and the other desperado and criminal are presidential right... silly people who have sold their conscience and soul.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Your candidate should grant an hour of interview let's compare and contrast.

Okealaaye:
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

How do Buhari sound? The stuff a man is made of is not in the outside but inside.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Graceville2020:
your attention seeking on this forum is getting too much

I wan make the thing kill you. Das why.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by NigeriaB(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Olachase:
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

When I said (APC) they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote who I want

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

When they said APC I said I wish they all the best

When I said LP they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote the best candidate, one who will turn things around for good for you and I in this country.

Peter Gregory Obi by the grace of God!

Now you can start crying blood
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by thatigboman1: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
u will keep crying till February 2023.
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by matm: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

And grand ancestors competing to succeed Buhari when a liter of kerosene is N1000 sound like what?
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by nkem1992: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Olachase:
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

When I said (APC) they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote who I want

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

How on earth do you expect them to wish you the best, when APC have evidently shown that they can't offer anything, try saying NNPP or PDP and gauge the response.
You want them to wish and old and ancient man alongside his boko haram running mate the best, that's; stupid, unpatriotic, nonsensical and senseless. No sane person wishes evil the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Zaheeddudu: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2022
i vote 4 myself~ cus i trust no man % in GOD i trust°they will pretend when they are not being elect -when they sworn dem in they eventually change like chameleon
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Billygee2u: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2022
kenedy175:
He never talks down on any other aspirants. He never insults them or use harsh words on them unlike Atiku and Tinubu. This man is simply presidential. Look at the way he answered the question

Even if you won't vote Obi, atleast come and receive lecture from him. I'm sure the oppositions were jotting things down. Lol

We are still waiting for Tinubu to grant us just one interview mbok
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Zaheeddudu: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
bad guy 'omo u go receive comments well well for these ur post lol 'sincerely i wouldn't vote anyone

1 Like

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by ddeola: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Lord, I need a miracle o
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by MuscularDick(m): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2022
sapoyoro:

Honestly speaking bro. Ori ee tii buruu
grin ori tiẹ bajẹ grin
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 2:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
WHILE Tinubu IS SOUNDING LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING ABI?STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT WHEN U MAKE AGBADO AND CASAVA YOUR FAVORITE MEAL,U WILL END UP REASONING LIKE A SQUIRREL.LASTMA SHOULD SET THEIR BEAM LIGHT TOWARDS THE LAGOON BECAUSE I SEE U VISITING THE LAGOON SOON FOR SKYDIVING

1 Share

Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by nnamdi640: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
I rather be a fool and vote for a man with integrity than to vote for a sick drug baron and a confirmed criminal (Tinubu) and the other and a criminal (Atiku). If both(Tinubu and Atiku) believe in our system, the first will always run to London and France for check-up while the other will not see Dubai as his permanent resident. Atiku spent more of his time in Dubai, someone that want to be a president should share the problem of this country with us not running to another man's land. Meanwhile, Atiku was vice president for 8yrs without contributing any meaningful thing to better the lives of Nigerians, all did was to loot
Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by Gozac: 3:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
You always sound like a broken record to be candid with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.