Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari (78623 Views)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by achi4u(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Disgraceful APC and their penchant for clandestine change! The indices are there.., there will be an interim government!

Power will be given to the military headed by a Fulani who will go on a spree to arrest everyone!! I have been saying this since 4 years ago..
I'm still wondering how southerners believes that bandit will kindnap Buharii and his Bros Elrufia who are their grand patron with the same goal...
Southerners go and die defending the the senior bandit.
It is called Decor.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Imagine a world without Islam? grin

Bro it would have be a beautiful world like paradise.

Abraham cause these when a man not pls or too agreeable to everything their is no way a situation like Islam will not brew up. Only one kpekus from Abraham now brought woes unto humanity.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by alcuin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm no longer certain Buhari hears or is aware of all these. I mean no leader should take this na.

This is a shame on our collective psyche.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Walz001: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sometimes i dont know why human most especially africans are happy to see their fellow brothers in pain

Back then i was telling these young guys that this man buhari is not competent they said its a lie that he is a messiah
Well i wont blame them much because some of them are not birn then while some are atill kids to remember 1983 /1984
But my advice is we all should stop voting applauding evil people because of the food we want to eat from them .... if they dont have anyone to hurt they will surely come back to their supporters to hurt them

Most of the youth are the problem of this great Nations
Say no to Evil politicians because of food
Dont sell your birthright and future to old men that only wants their aim to be fulfilled

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is still part of the script they are acting for you people, very soon you will be hearing something like bandit release five of train victims. grin
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Hydroxide(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
They should remain up north. Make e no reach south south Abeg o. Nothing in this life will ever take me to North before. Useless region, useless people. They should should enjoy the change they voted for. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by achi4u(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
LUAN1:
They know themselves and they know what they are doing, ..this is political game gone wrong
Thanks so much for your insight.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by coputa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zico5:

Who is more sentimental to tribe and religion than you guys. Can anyone come to Ur area and buy land. How many other tribes do u see in your region? Not because they don't want to stay but due to Ur wicked acts to foreigners. I served in Abia state and Umuahia north to be precise. None of the corpers wish to stay. We all packed our bags immediately after the Pop.
And they're marketing their obi to guilable nigerian youths as the God sent messiah,APC are acting a script,nigerians are watching how the bandits will enter the rock and capture the commander in chief.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Jostoman: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
pacino26:
For real they want to abduct number one and charge ransom? Ain’t they aware money no de again!

So the likes of SSS DMI FIB cannot for once be proactive and nip the threat from the bud? A rag tag group staged a successful rescue operation in the nation’s capital and are now gunning for the president abi. What happens when a well trained military force from an adversary country decides to do same; guess it will be a walk through the park.

Indeed there was a country.
this is still part of the script they are acting for you people but you people don't know.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Kay25(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
I go sweet make I see that action movie to happen make I see how buhari go dey laff..so all dos American movies of kidnapping president na Nigeria I won take happen

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by BalticGold: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
In their quest to soak the Quran into the Atlantic, they will gladly hand over power to the terrorists. Afghanistan is about to replay in Nigeria with the help of the Nigerian Govt.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Frederick2017: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
What �.... Country is finished....
So Guards no fit kill even one bandit. Na wa o
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Realists:

It's on record PDP & their Ijaw drunken master postponed the 2015 general election due to their selfish greed for power, to the extent Gen Azazi rtd, was murdered in cold blood, when he threatened to spill the names of Boko Haram sponsors.

How was the postponement of the 2015 election by GEJ due to PDPs selfish greed for power?

How is that related to how bandits are now moving freely in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Hanndye: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
There are one thousand and one agendas on this one country. 'Which way,Nigeria?'
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by jonnyjustcome22: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is getting interesting.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Bigheart042(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shame on BUHARI
shame on APC
shame on federal government
Shame on those supporting APC
shame! Shame!! and shame

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Horlamidei:
Last last! Last last!!, na everybody go chop breakfast..! Shayo oh!! Hn no go surprise me if the breakfast reach Buhari and the elites

haha....we are all crazy in nigeria....

its all about my craze pass your craze....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by kcubani: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari planning to hand over to BH
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
somehow this is good news....

lets see if the elites will go easy as usual when its touching them directly....

that means more sophisticated weapons for nigeria....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Realists:

It's on record PDP & their Ijaw drunken master postponed the 2015 general election due to their selfish greed for power, to the extent Gen Azazi rtd, was murdered in cold blood, when he threatened to spill the names of Boko Haram sponsors.
some of you are unbelievably empty......love writing rubbish.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by bjack02(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Over to you Bro. Femi Adesina
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Owodiran1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Troops are always combing. Since 2011... Combing et combeeee
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
buhari always pays back....

that guy ehnn....
i bet any of you,if buhari contested again,he would win....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Ofolete: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shame on all who voted Buhari during 2nd tenure. Igbo told you and you refused because of your stupidity. You will go ahead to make the same mistake in 2023 as we are warning you. Fools

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by 4TZME(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
E no better for Tinubu and APC supporters
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Benchilwell: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
So diz pple mean wat they are saying,one thing about garma,is when d same evil pple,u are protecting,will come for u
U have d list of Boko Haram sponsors that UAE expose but u are still protecting them and u are trying to let d case die down or diz may be script for buhari to hand power to diz terrorist.
NAIJA WAKE UP
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by 4TZME(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
E no go better for Tinubu and APC supporters
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ofolete:
Shame on all who voted Buhari during 2nd tenure. Igbo told you and you refused because of your stupidity. You will go ahead to make the same mistake in 2023 as we are warning you. Fools

you think jonathan would have managed this mad situation in nigeria better....??
i dont think soo....

nigeria was caught smugglin needed weapons through south africa back then....

pure madness....

you need madness to fight madness....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tonyzeal(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gradually they’re preparing for their main homecoming
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by JayPeeOham: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Something tells me that this is part of Buhari's retirement plan

Kidnap me ==>collect ransom==>then we share the ransom
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gosh... They should have kidnapped the president and demanded the whole katsina state as ransom cool
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Ellasure: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Disgraceful APC and their penchant for clandestine change! The indices are there.., there will be an interim government!

Power will be given to the military headed by a Fulani who will go on a spree to arrest everyone!! I have been saying this since 4 years ago..

Prophet? I have said it sometimes that Buhari never believe in democracy and as such will not be ready to defend democracy or whatever you call it. He is more open to handover to a fellow Fulani military president who will then do his bidding and kill as many people as required to maintain Fulani oligarchy.

But I assure him of defeaning failure of this line of action because Nigerians will rise to the challenge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.