Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream (37492 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Ckonnet: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2022
This one so fortunate, armed should start robbing the bling bling pastors because they are not for the masses,they take from the poor,what jesus never did.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Emperorx: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
HappyPagan:
His god was killed by 3 nails. Gun suppose fear am. grin
You are highly possessed I pray God delivers you.you sound so frustrated in life come to Jesus he will forgive you.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Franzinni: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2022
Nah intro .... people can see through the lies of religion now a days... they only did to you by force what you have been doing to your sheeples kindly.

All of unah nah robbers...

They used guns, you use religion.

Case adjourned till Dec 20 1998.

*Kpa* Next!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by izibili44: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2022
fasho01:
Oh! In America.. I'd have been shocked if it were here in Nigeria
They only want to teach him a lesson. That is all. If it's in Nigeria na kidnapped straight.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by donbenie(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2022
And all these happened in the house of their god..
If I say religion is a SCAM now,some NITWITS will rear their potatoe head..

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Af0nja: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Brooklyn what do you expect
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by donbenie(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Emperorx:
You are highly possessed I pray God delivers you.you sound so frustrated in life come to Jesus he will forgive you.
Lol..
He sounds frustrated because he can see through the lies of religion?cheesy
Frustration is a Bishop preaching to his sheeple,who gets robbed in the house of your god.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2022
kennyz247:
even religious places and activities are not save again in Nigeria....
may God save/deliver us from this devilish end time party called APC.....
Oga this one didn't happen in Nigeria. It happened in America pls don't be a lazy youth read before comment sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by AlanSugar(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2022
naijapower:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lamor-whitehead-brooklyn-bishop-robbed-gunpoint-sermon-livestream/

So it's not only in Africa we have thieves parading as pastors! Truly a bling bling end time pastor. Wish they had taken the Rolls-Royce as well. Shameless rogues.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Ken4Christ: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2022
teebaxy:
Location What sort of journalism is this?

The caption of the video said Brooklyn.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2022
forgive them because they don't know what they are doing.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by ufotunang: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
USA is now getting dangerous and bad...it's not longer safe
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Thieves, Gunmen, Kidnappers are all. after churches and Men of God this time around
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kay29000(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2022
kennyz247:
even religious places and activities are not save again in Nigeria....
may God save/deliver us from this devilish end time party called APC.....

This happened in America, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kay29000(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2022
teebaxy:

New York, America.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by HappyPagan: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2022
vesselchino:

You shall never see light in your life
See Nigerian telling me I will never see light in my life... Do you have light?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by HappyPagan: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2022
kals4luv990:
AND THAT same GOD RESURRECTED ON THE 3RD DAY with Glory and Power nd still giving your god sleepless nights cheesy..wat achievement has your god cause I know we ain't serving the same god ni
Who resurrected? That idiot with holes in his hands? Your brain must have holes to believe that silly story
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by hotseat: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Crime and criminality do occur almost everywhere across the globe!

The difference however lies in the response of all authorities of government in tracking down the criminals.

I can assure you they would be apprehended in no distant time.

Again, these are a bunch of lowlife criminals and not those seeking to establish a religious ideology through bloody and criminal means as is the case with Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by HappyPagan: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Such a foolish statement from a fool.
Say that about Mohammed,see what you will get.coward... undecided
Wetin concern me concern Mohammed? See wetin to follow Jesus don do your brain..
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2022
fasho01:
Oh! In America.. I'd have been shocked if it were here in Nigeria

Watch out for Nigeria version. Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by HappyPagan: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Emperorx:
Don't need Jesus forgiveness. He should ask his village people for forgiveness.. see as dem flog am, hang am for cross... Trowey im body for hole... Wetin concern me?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Toluwanise247(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2022
adioolayi:
USA is turning into another thing entirely
Bro say world not US alone not even Nigeria ��
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by ceaser: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
Bvlgari:
Video of the robbery. i posted about this yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHkH06XJv7Y

This is nonsense. I suspect the cameraman in the technical department of the church of conspiracy. If you noticed, the field of view of the camera shifted sideways and away from full glare of the perpetrators dispossesing the pastor. Not much evidence as per identification of the perps can be made from the footage.

And while it may hold true that while he was trying to lay down on the instructions of the perps, his body may have unwittingly knocked the camera field of view sideways, he will definitely be amongst those to be questioned by the police in the course of investigations once this footage is seen.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by onuman: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Righthussle:
I been wan ask weda Jehovah, God of Israel still dey operate for Nigeria at all abi him don limit him Operation to only Israel? I no understand why Jehovah wey do all the miracles for bible no fit protect Nigeria Christians from killings. Or even if him no protect them outside, at least protect them from being killed or attacked in his house (church)

But I no go talk biko, make the Nigeria Christians wey I dey speak for no transfer their aggression come my side.

Only robbery, worse than that happened in Nigeria.

Nigeria's so-called Christians pray while Islamic terrorists acquire strong arms and ammunition and surround them waiting to declare Nigeria an Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. The boss of every thing is going to Liberia to celebrate the feat with a lecture on how to secure the West African region.

Well, many nations are formed through military conquest - one strongest group conquers the other weaker groups to submit to the desires of the strongest group for nationhood to emerge.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by TheGift: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Righthussle:
I been wan ask weda Jehovah, God of Israel still dey operate for Nigeria at all abi him don limit him Operation to only Israel? I no understand why Jehovah wey do all the miracles for bible no fit protect Nigeria Christians from killings. Or even if him no protect them outside, at least protect them from being killed or attacked in his house (church)

But I no go talk biko, make the Nigeria Christians wey I dey speak for no transfer their aggression come my side.

You left the United States where the incident actually happened and came back to Nigeria to continue your country bashing. SMH.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by onuman: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2022
TheGift:

You left the United States where the incident actually happened and came back to Nigeria to continue your country bashing. SMH.
Worse things have happened in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Bishop404: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2022
teebaxy:

It's New York City US
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kals4luv990(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2022
HappyPagan:

Who resurrected? That idiot with holes in his hands? Your brain must have holes to believe that silly story
IF HE DID NOT RESURRECT HOW DID YOU SEE THE HOLES ON HIS HANDS ni..stupid!!
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by erniok(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2022
HappyPagan:

Ahhh, so you believe He existed. Thought your ilk say it's a fairy tale. undecided
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by PROPHETmichael: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Righthussle:
I been wan ask weda Jehovah, God of Israel still dey operate outside Israel at all abi him don limit him Operation to only Israel? I no understand why Jehovah wey do all the miracles for bible no fit protect Nigeria Christians from killings. Or even if him no protect them outside, at least protect them from being killed or attacked in his house (church)

God's Word is crystal clear about the matter -

As it is written,

"Man's own foolish decisions are the root cause of his problems but he has the temerity to blame it all on the Lord" (Proverbs 19:3, PBV).

Indeed, killings will stop happening to Nigerian Christians in particular and Nigeria as a whole, the moment Nigerians stop making foolish decisions by electing wrong leaders.

2023 election is around the corner, they will make another stupid decisions and then turn around to blame God.

'nuff said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.