Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream (37435 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by erniok(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2022
TheGift:

You left the United States where the incident actually happened and came back to Nigeria to continue your country bashing. SMH.
You should have known he never bothered to read. He just wants to have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by hpk(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Weapon fashioned against bishop don prosper.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by Femi8586(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Righthussle:
I been wan ask weda Jehovah, God of Israel still dey operate outside Israel at all abi him don limit him Operation to only Israel? I no understand why Jehovah wey do all the miracles for bible no fit protect Nigeria Christians from killings. Or even if him no protect them outside, at least protect them from being killed or attacked in his house (church)

But I no go talk biko, make the Nigeria Christians wey I dey speak for no transfer their aggression come my side.

The way God reacts to issues in the old testament (time of law) is different from now since the time of Jesus(time of grace and freewill)

If God wants to behave like before and start punishing people heavily and instantly for their sins, nobody will stand. Even you and I. So don't think you're left out.

If God starts sending flood, fire, thunder, mysterious diseases, plague, sudden death to punish whoever commit those sins as you said, you will still be the one to criticize God and say He is too cruel and wicked on humans.

Now, He has chosen to leave us to do whatever we like, some still complain that He doesn't know what He's doing, He should be harsh, He should be brutal on Christians enemy, He should have killed all sinners instantly.

God is not interested in the death of any sinner but their repentance.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by TheGift: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2022
onuman:

Worse things have happened in Nigeria.

Worse, like over 300 mass shootings with over 500 dead in Jan to July 2022 alone

Oh please, it doesn't change the fact that He goofed by not reading the post and assuming before commenting.

Or are you part of the "post first think later" generation?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by damocool(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Righthussle:
I been wan ask weda Jehovah, God of Israel still dey operate outside Israel at all abi him don limit him Operation to only Israel? I no understand why Jehovah wey do all the miracles for bible no fit protect Nigeria Christians from killings. Or even if him no protect them outside, at least protect them from being killed or attacked in his house (church).
Was Jesus not alive when John the Baptist was thrown into prison and beheaded? A "born again" Christian death is a transition to glory, free from the toiling, sins and troubles of this world.. Sudden death, sudden glory..

But I no go talk biko, make the Nigeria Christians wey I dey speak for no transfer their aggression come my side.

Nigeria Christians don dey Nigeria Muslims don sell NNPC to themselves, make I no talk self after all I NO BE CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by millionboi(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2022
kennyz247:
even religious places and activities are not save again in Nigeria....
may God save/deliver us from this devilish end time party called APC.....
is not Nigeria oooo
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by onuman: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2022
TheGift:

Worse, like over 300 mass shootings with over 500 dead in Jan to July 2022 alone

Oh please, it doesn't change the fact that He goofed by not reading the post and assuming before commenting.

Or are you part of the "post first think later" generation?

Nigeria's Islamists and profiteers from the dirty jobs of Islamic extremists in Nigeria will never admit that Nigeria's insecurity is worse than America's.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by zinizta: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2022
HappyPagan:

Wetin concern me concern Mohammed? See wetin to follow Jesus don do your brain..
Lols.your insult is needed.His boys will behead you.mumu
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by TheGift: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2022
onuman:

Nigeria's Islamists and profiteers from the dirty jobs of Islamic extremists in Nigeria will never admit that Nigeria's insecurity is worse than America's.

Lol ! Na your _ _ _ _ be Islamist + Islamic extremist !
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by legba1(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2022
kennyz247:

Did that happened in Nigeria? Did you even read through at all?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by HappyPagan: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Lols.your insult is needed.His boys will behead you.mumu
If you have a problem with Mohammed or his people, go to the Islam section. Stop projecting your insecurities and fear on everyone else.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
This can only happen in Nigeria
Ooops...where did it happen again now.. grin
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
kennyz247:
One of the Obi-diots for sure. Can't read and comprehend to save his sorry miserable low life.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by LegalWolf: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
naijapower:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lamor-whitehead-brooklyn-bishop-robbed-gunpoint-sermon-livestream/
I dont know.. I just feel somehow for a black bearing the name "WHITEHEAD". It just doesn't sit well with me. None of my business though
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by ibinaboonline: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Can you believe this guy? All he can think of is that pastors should carry pistols. How I long for the days of Billy Graham
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by SamOchuko: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2022
RaptObserver:
Black hoodlums

How do you know they’re black? Is it stated anywhere in the report or you believe whites are saints right?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by sunkieisland(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2022
The good thing is that the culprits would be caught eventually because they have the facility to trace the robbers, even if it takes years unlike some countries where suspected terrorists are given chieftaincy titles.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by bewla(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
puremaker7:
US is a developed shithole, Nigeria is just the headquarter of (ASC) Association of shitholes countries .

That one no mean say thunder no go still fire Buhari left scrotrum.

Food don cost like mad for my area.
Go back to the front page look the post before this or after this see how inflation hit usa
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
HappyPagan:

If you have a problem with Mohammed or his people, go to the Islam section. Stop projecting your insecurities and fear on everyone else.
I don't have problem with Mohammed.its just that it's a shame you don't have respect for Religious beliefs and their revered deities.You feel christians reacts less..that's why you can write rubbish about their Jesus Christ.
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kennyz247(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2022
legba1:

Did that happened in Nigeria? Did you even read through at all?
is Nigeria save for such activities?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kennyz247(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
millionboi:
is not Nigeria oooo
what difference those it make,is Nigeria better in terms of security
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by kennyz247(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Abdulmumin412 post=115094709]
Oga this one didn't happen in Nigeria. It happened in America pls don't be a lazy youth read before comment sir. [/quo
is Nigeria better?
Re: Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2022
This was an inside job, set up to scam his insurance company and his gullible congregation. Everyone in America has already realized this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend In Imo, Sells Organs For ₦1.5M / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.