Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT (1084 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by ThrownBack: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Moh247:

I have family and friends fighting this menace as we speak and I can confidently tell you, they are all doing their best, and Buhari isn't firing anybody because he knows how hard this people workk

To get the pictures of how this guy operate, go and play a VR game of zombie attack

The more you kill them the more they come back in multiple , on bikes from every angle, with different types of weapons shooting aimlessly

I understand what you're trying to do here, as a terrorist sympathizer, you are trying to spread fear in people's minds and clothe the terrorists with a cloak of invincibility so we can keep running from them.

It won't work, evil can only thrive when good men keep quiet. Your terrorists are successful now because they have backup from the inside. They are really cowards when you come to the real battle of warfare.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by Moh247: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2022
ThrownBack:

I understand what you're trying to do here, as a terrorist sympathizer, you are trying to spread fear in people's minds and clothe the terrorists with a cloak of invincibility so we can keep running from them.

It won't work, evil can only thrive when good men keep quiet. Your terrorists are successful now because they have backup from the inside. They are really cowards when you come to the real battle of warfare.

Know this and know peace.

Well I hope you guys get to be mature someday and see how intelligent people dialogue on Qoura without name calling

Well have a nice day, as I can go low trading words
Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by Melonsmasher: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
before you comment Read properly not boom! You begin type shit here
That guy you see has a problem processing information in his dead brain especially when it has to do with Obi, that's a BAT effect

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by Papichulostunne(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Moh247:

Lol

You guys know nothing..... Hahahaha 3000 soldiers like that

Oga presently Nigeria pulled out some of our best men from peacekeeping in Gambia and flew them straight to Niger State and some in Kaduna all to comb the forest with satellite Supporter... Still on still the attack increased
You laugh as if its a bad idea i proposed.. Do you know how much is being budgeted for the military?

Oga the president and his party are incompetent. From this same incompetent party APC two stupid black men sitting on a wall.. One name Tinubu, One name Shettima. Talking bout how they are competent and have the capability and capacity to rule. Why not give the ideas to your principal Buhari?. Or are they not of the same party. Are they not chasing a common goal as a party?

Bruv 5000 soliders will do nothing if they dont receive orders to do it.. If they act on their own they would be court mashalled.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR THAT BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING BECAUSE HE IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF. IF HE GIVES ORDERS TO ERADICATE ALL BANDITS. IMMEDIATELY WE WILL START COUNTING SCORES.

HE IS NOT GIVING IT..!!!!! THEY ARE HIS BROTHERS..!!!!

So its not by flying them to Niger and Kaduna state.. What was the orders given to them? To engage or just keep their presence there hoping it would douse the attacks?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by SecretReporter(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Moh247:
Obi lives in a fantasy world

Abuja is under seige, with the most secured Prison in Nigeria compromised, Presidential elite guards brigade attacked and injured

Yet under this heavy insecurity he feels opening schools is a wonderful idea
So u agree now that buhari has failed abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns The Proposed Closure Of Schools In The FCT by techWriter3: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
shatap and referendum politicians politicians is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Blast El Rufai Over Comments On Peter Obi’s Supporters / Video: Benue Residents Troop Out To Campaign For Tinubu / Cbn Should Introduce N2000, N5000 And N10000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.