Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" (41599 Views)

Video Of Enugu Big Girl AKA SMART BEYONCE Caught Wit Cocaine At Airport By Ndlea / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by backtovillage: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by RPG2020(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
wunmi590:

When you see them driving very big exotic cars and living large, you will think wig is the only thing they sell to make sug huge amount of lifestyle, and intimidating those who genuinely earn 30k to survive..

Them plenty for Lekki well, shior

You wey dey stay for AJ how come you know about lekki

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by backtovillage: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Was expecting Tinubu's name but boom anoda name appeared gbosa

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Na tinubu go adopt this one. No be Ogun state governor
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by ipobarecriminals: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
cool ONUORAH CARITAS ONYINYE kisskiss cc shortIGBOman cool

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by cayorday89(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2022
gurunlocker:
Wig in the morning, cocaine at night ... grin grin

For me, I think the coca*** business goes hand in hand along with the wig business, it just has to be discreet... Even Olosho operates in daytime time and in glare of everyone's view, not to talk of drugs that her arrest might just be for formality sake to see them as doing their work.
Running drug business at night is no longer common.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Dksmile: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
athaboi:
I know the young lady

Really is she your friend grin
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Paulianfa(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Why she dey smile?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by emcube50: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2022
gurunlocker:

Omo see punchline.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Akharmony: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2022
BAT's very own supporters..
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by jrusky(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Benblaq:
She dey smile for mug shot because tomorrow she don come out. Arrests like this one na big oga go from back make her bedmate and case is closed. After all, is it not just drugs? Just illegal drugs o.. Something wey our presidential candidate use build houses everywhere.

Benblaq

Your presidential candidate use drug to buld houses everywhere?

You go enter jail las las with these unproven allegation, very myopic, silly and lack human sensibility.

Lies and lies all the time. Provide evidence of the buildings built with drug money?

Sorry I'm not apc but I don't follow rumour with no concrete evidence.

Go find work to do ok.

PDP for life!!! Power back to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nigerialabalaba: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Benblaq:
She dey smile for mug shot because tomorrow she don come out. Arrests like this one na big oga go from back make her bedmate and case is closed. After all, is it not just drugs? Just illegal drugs o.. Something wey our presidential candidate use build houses everywhere.

Benblaq
shey u go send ur sista go commit or u go beg ur big oga uncle for ndlea go release am. yeye.
Na people like u dey do laulau because una no sabi anything later u go con say na village people dey worry u.
As u see her so, she don finish. If u dey doubt; tell ur big sis make she go carry cocaine or ur uncle to go free her. shiorr
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Rehdasignature1: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Tomilola360: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Another xtian Igbo female from Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Commentor: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2022
This one too would have been claiming Obidient.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Komu1048(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2022
What yesterners call business. Real yesterners making legal money is not up to 2%. Yet they make the loudest noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
I'm sure this is one of the Obi-diots making noise online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Lama70(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations to her.

E don done for her. They make their age mates look like they are operating under CURSE.

They will soon set her free, anyway.
Woman power!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by wunmi590(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
RPG2020:

You wey dey stay for AJ how come you know about lekki

Where and what is AJ?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Katcall: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2022
SaturnNick:
The lady fine sha grin grin grin
will you fĂșck her

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by LovenLight: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2022
wunmi590:

When you see them driving very big exotic cars and living large, you will think wig is the only thing they sell to make sug huge amount of lifestyle, and intimidating those who genuinely earn 30k to survive..

Them plenty for Lekki well, shior
I am not promoting crime but i fault a part of your statement. Earning 30k/month is a choice, you choose to remain in that income structure.

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Fear Enugu Chicks, she is smiling, something tells me she will soon return home victorious.

Beats me how these wig fixing gals seem to make it big, I mean its not that they charge much, yet they drive flashy venzas and LR4s, all for N1500 to make hair which takes an average 4 hours , haba.

They must be augmenting their income with porta potty activites.

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Komu1048(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2022
HeroHero:
Na tinubu go adopt this one. No be Ogun state governor

When PitObi said he will improve the economy. He was counting on this type of his adopted sons n daughter around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Katcall: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2022
cayorday89:

For me, I think the coca*** business goes hand in hand along with the wig business, it just has to be discreet... Even Olosho operates in daytime time and in glare of everyone's view, not to talk of drugs that her arrest might just be for formality sake to see them as doing their work.
Running drug business at night is no longer common.
the way way Nigerian girls dey join olosho dey fear me oh. Where can I find a wife material?

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Realmi: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
grin
Some ladies go dey sell wig..meanwhile

She dey live for ikoyi
She dey build for lekki/abuja
She dey travel private jet
She dey drive exotic cars....infact the list plenty

Meanwhile na weed money she dey spend....even those selling cream, I dey suspect those women

Smart beyonce indeed

2 Likes

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by IbileIfe: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Na dem.
One of the "Obidients" doing what they know how to do best; human trafficking, drug trafficking and money laundering.

One them collected ransom to release a kidnapped student in their custody. Money was paid into their Fidelity Bank account, Peter Obi collected his share from the dividends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
LovenLight:
I am not promoting crime but i fault a part of your statement. Earning 30k/month is a choice, you choose to remain in that income structure.

Nobody said they shouldn't earn more money, but selling their bodes like crayfish and mulling drugs for kingpins, then going to their Ig page to create the impression that they re hardworking girls who made their fortune through hard work is misleading.

It doesnt stop there, they accuse other struggling young women of being lazy and lacking creativity.
Why dont they just say this is how they made their money, they will still have fans.

And you criticizing am beginning to suspect you, shebi your sister dey the club?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Billygee2u: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
gurunlocker:

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by envoymedia: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by athaboi(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Dksmile:

Really is she your friend grin
wetting happen?

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Newonomzy: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.