Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" (41603 Views)

Video Of Enugu Big Girl AKA SMART BEYONCE Caught Wit Cocaine At Airport By Ndlea / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye 'Smart Beyoncé' Arrested With Cocaine At Airport / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by cayorday89(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Katcall:
the way way Nigerian girls dey join olosho dey fear me oh. Where can I find a wife material?
Na be small thing, wife material kukuma dey but wetin we dey see daily especially from those who we did not expect such from makes us doubt everyone woemn out there... It is well my brother, no be only you dey search,I gather dey...

2 Likes

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Ofadaman(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Smiling in the mugshot knowing fully well, klitocurrency will see her through any issues
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by treatise: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
gurunlocker:
Wig in the morning, cocaine at night ... grin grin

"at 29 I built my ten duplexes, got 4 exotic cars for myself and others just from my sweat, never you give up. What God cannot do doesn't exist"

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by deeva2: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Na them as usual...One hater will come here calling Tinubu names but wut condemn his sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by TheGift: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2022
propertyhunter1:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/ndlea-arrests-popular-wig-seller-with-2-192-kilos-of-coke-photos/

Not so "Smart", after all.

Meanwhile, all the Onyinyes I know are smart (school and career wise). This one has spoilt the record... Or has She not?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Dksmile: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
athaboi:
wetting happen?

Because both of you are cute you look same same and me I like cute yoyos grin grin

Hope that is you on your profile come he my friend now grin
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2022
AccessME:
This is one of numerous crimes most of these F Genders perpetuate just to stay rich , famous and relevant in their business. All legit hustlers shud not feel bad on their days of hardship but pray for better days.

Obviously not all that glitters that's gold.

why didn't they state how much coke was found on her. so we know if she's a dealer or a user.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by sammirano: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
All of these flateez are criminals, all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Juanmike(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
grin grin

After doing the jail time, her prssy and pubic hairs will be enough to start a wig processing firm
Omo eh.

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Solofresh2: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
This is it.This is the real source of wealth for most of your celebrities out there but they will keep disguising as an entertainer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Benblaq(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
jrusky:

Your presidential candidate use drug to buld houses everywhere?

You go enter jail las las with these unproven allegation, very myopic, silly and lack human sensibility.

Lies and lies all the time. Provide evidence of the buildings built with drug money?

Sorry I'm not apc but I don't follow rumour with no concrete evidence.

Go find work to do ok.

PDP for life!!! Power back to the people.
Ogbeni close your mouth.. You and who dey to that one?

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Juanmike(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
daygee12:
Some people go dey call Tinubu drug baron when the real drug baron people yeast
Tinubu an Escobar of our time.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
That bitch geng... I respect those kind of bitches... Some of you niggas blarbing here no fit even get mind go jungle go buy igbo not to talk about becoming a plug... So appreciate a hustler when you see one... Only bleep up is being caught
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by johhnnie(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Because of stories like this, Sometimes i am reluctant to take things for people whenever i want to travel

I don't even take at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Phcmayor(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Can you imagine a beautiful girl like her trafficking drugs
God please heal the world
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Elidrisy20: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Innocent wig seller, they should free her jor undecided
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by salem1996: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Blessed4sure:
And she is smiling?

She know nothing will happen to her after all

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by LovenLight: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
quentin06:

Nobody said they shouldn't earn more money, but selling their bodes like crayfish and mulling drugs for kingpins, then going to their Ig page to create the impression that they re hardworking girls who made their fortune through hard work is misleading.

It doesnt stop there, they accuse other struggling young women of being lazy and lacking creativity.
Why dont they just say this is how they made their money, they will still have fans.

And you criticizing am beginning to suspect you, shebi your sister dey the club?
I understand you now.

She been talk say person dey pressure am to join, shey na your sis be that?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by BadNews: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by EmiDon11: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2022
Anyhow wey them do, make them no hurt my sister o
IGBO BLOOD
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by twilliamx(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Developers both old and young. Male and female. They ruin the country's image and complain that the country is not good.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Funflipper: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Akharmony:
BAT's very own supporters..

She is a die hard peter obi supporter.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by frog12: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2022
why always ethiopian airline ?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by faithfull18(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
quentin06:
Fear Enugu Chicks, she is smiling, something tells me she will soon return home victorious.

Beats me how these wig fixing gals seem to make it big, I mean its not that they charge much, yet they drive flashy venzas and LR4s, all for N1500 to make hair which takes an average 4 hours , haba.

They must be augmenting their income with porta potty activites.
Selling of wigs not fixing besides ladies spend so much on hair making. In salons in Lagos, to make twists only cost 4k, no extensions nothing. Some spend as much as 40k even more.

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2022
gurunlocker:
Wig in the morning, cocaine at night ... grin grin

grin things dey sup ooh.

Make no body deceive u, most of these big boys are into something shady
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Its better, sometimes i dont tell people i am travelling or i hide, so they don't ask me that question, though it might be an innocent question.

johhnnie:

I don't even take at all.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by faceland: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2022
You went to Ethiopia and the only thing you brought back is cocaine.

As a Nigerian, you are already a suspect. You are not fooling anyone.
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by ShaqFu: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2022
This is why it is always prudent not to envy anybody. You see them displaying this and that on social media and you start wondering why your own case is worse.

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by ashawopikin(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Blessed4sure:
And she is smiling?
yes o, a clear case of don't be caught unfresh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by Commentor: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2022
IbileIfe:
Na dem.
One of the "Obidients" doing what they know how to do best; human trafficking, drug trafficking and money laundering.

One them collected ransom to release a kidnapped student in their custody. Money was paid into their Fidelity Bank account, Peter Obi collected his share from the dividends.

Is this true?
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by adebwalex(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2022
She dey even �
Re: Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce" by blingxx(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Besto:
A queen and more in the mud.

Murafuka is even a motivational speaker

Motivational drug Baron grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.