Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi (38091 Views)

CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi / Peter Obi's Data: "100 OUT OF 150 NBA African Players" Is Correct / Your Defection Has No Value To Nigerians – Peter Obi To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by chival234(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
I stand with you..

abc115:

e-king
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Af0nja: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi

Nah wetin Obi open him mouth talk be that

No wander he is called Him Tu Lie

He didn't say that but you're free to ejaculate on the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
OKOATA:
May leprosy chop your fingers, may maggots come out of your hands and consume your body you this poverty ridden urchin, never in your life mention me again. You dare attack Obi but your ancestor of a presidential candidate of agbado and cassava world hasn't come out for just 5mins of an interview. You are a demon on nairaland and get thee behind me, you are amongst those who want the country to burn and may what has befallen your APC evil party befall you and other 30k paid urchins.
shove your Jagons into your ass

This guy is a liestar if there’s a word like that

U ipob miscreants trying to impose a candidate on Nigeria no wonder u use d same modus operandi like ipob

Propaganda
Blackmail
Violence

U folks are better with nnamdi kanu n other miscreants simon ekpa with your financier peter obi
Don’t think u can bring your madness on d whole of Nigeria

Go n check twitter n see how reno omokri is giving pandora him tu lie wotowoto

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Esseite:
A simple google search would show you in the 2020 NBA draft of the world, Nigeria had a whooping record breaking 8 draft, 5 in 2017 That is the fact Obi was pointing out. He was clamouring on the zeal of the youths and brain drain currently happening.

Now, Has your candidate shown anything of concern about Nigeria other than corn and cassava.. infact, he said the FX is not his problem as long as salaries are paid in naira.. its horrible knowing some persons fight really hard to destroy their future. It quite unfortunate that our futures are intertwined with these lots through a common leader.

Facts blown out of proportion aren’t facts anymore, they’re distorted facts, and that’s putting it nicely; they’re lies actually

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
wwwihy:
- Peter Obi

Video: https://twitter.com/alabiopeyemiola/status/1551845925299134464

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1551873410627772416?t=9PmowEd30rIMO8IP8vOa2g&s=19

Verdict: Peter Obi lied
Leave Obi alone please, Peter and his supporters are looking for ways to clinge to the presidential seat he always create lies

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by elfiddy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na him normal scope

Aluye:
This man dey lie too much with fake stats. He should reduce talking.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Chidex50(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
He's correct. Mr Factless checker,what's your yardstick? Keep deceiving yourself here!
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
tony0806:
Yes he lied. But at least he made us to understand that we have Nigerians in the NBA. Sincerely I didn't even know we had a single Nigerian there
after Hakeem olajuwon play in NBA and won it na now u know... Omo Peter Obi fans reality is far from you guys... Anyway Peter Obi ll drag third fourth with nnpp of kwankwanso

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Zorn: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
wwwihy:
- Peter Obi

Video: https://twitter.com/alabiopeyemiola/status/1551845925299134464

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1551873410627772416?t=9PmowEd30rIMO8IP8vOa2g&s=19

Verdict: Peter Obi lied
Maybe you should check the meaning of every and almost. Only if your dieing Tinubu can grant press interview like Obi .
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Drealtitan1: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
He's a bare-faced and compulsive liar who always dazzles his ignorant followers

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
ursullalinda:

As in eh the thing weak me.....can't believe with the state of the Nation any sane person is still marketing APC.....because of tribe or religion or money.....only God can deliver us and i know he will

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by JohnBullMySon: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Esseite:

You supported him, but concluded differently because of one interview that others never granted live... Okay, so what are the candidate options available to you now?, i just might conclude differently aswell.
Live or not doesn't matter much, it is still the same person talking. Osinbajo was my best choice, but I hardly have a prefered candidate right now. First because I started losing hope in Obi after digging a little about him and listening to him. He reminds me so much of Buhari in 2014/15. He's definitely better than Buhari but I don't see him as someone smart and experienced enough to produce any visible change.

Secondly, I already know that no president can change Nigeria much unless we change our ideology and mentality. Nigeria's problem is deeply systemic andd has little to do with who is in power. If we get a president who can open the eyes of people to this, good. But it will require a lot of time and span many administrations. The decades it took for Nigeria to disintegrate to how it is now, it will take double that time with continous hardwork and investment to bring us back. Obi is talking as if this is not the case, like he has a magic wand to develop Nigeria under three years. I see that as innocent deception. He deceived himself first and now he's deceiving others unknowingly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by onuman: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Esseite:
A simple google search would show you in the 2020 NBA draft of the world, Nigeria had a whooping record breaking 8 draft, 5 in 2017 That is the fact Obi was pointing out. He was clamouring on the zeal of the youths and brain drain currently happening.

Now, Has your candidate shown anything of concern about Nigeria other than corn and cassava.. infact, he said the FX is not his problem as long as salaries are paid in naira.. its horrible knowing some persons fight really hard to destroy their future. It quite unfortunate that our futures are intertwined with these lots through a common leader.

The common leader is because of one Nigeria.

But let these BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers have their own country but leave others go, they refuse.
They want to draw everyone into the abyss through one Nigeria, as they place ethno-religious consideration first in their choice of apex political leadership for Nigeria.
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by OKOATA(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
BATified2023:
shove your Jagons into your ass

This guy is a liestar if there’s a word like that

U ipob miscreants trying to impose a candidate on Nigeria no wonder u use d same modus operandi like ipob

Propaganda
Blackmail
Violence

U folks are better with nnamdi kanu n other miscreants simon ekpa with your financier peter obi
Don’t think u can bring your madness on d whole of Nigeria

Go n check twitter n see how reno omokri is giving pandora him tu lie wotowoto
You be m*mu, no be today I know say urchins no get sense, bring out your candidate for a 5min interview or go and shove some cassava and agbado in your gay ass. Na everybody be ipop for your eyes, Mr ode. If e sure for you carry your APC campaign come AbK if we no go stone you. Olofo.
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
tony0806:
Yes he lied. But at least he made us to understand that we have Nigerians in the NBA. Sincerely I didn't even know we had a single Nigerian there

Shows you’re not familiar with NBA. It’s the highest paid sport in the world. More than football. You should go to google and enlighten yourself.

You’ll even realize yourself that truly, Peter obi lies. There’s nothing like at least because he wasn’t under duress. If you wanna show yourself, show yourself positively and not some jargons thinking all Nigerians are dumb..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by twilliamx(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
sammy329:
Lol grin grin

HIM TU LIE

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Parachoko: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Af0nja:

He didn't say that but you're free to ejaculate on the matter
Yes, I will ejaculate on the matter.
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by realestate99: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
diogo23:

You're such an idiot, it's just an illustration
That is no more an illustration, it is an outlier, a big false claim. I know Pandora supporters will lick his anus even if he has haemorrhage but on this one you need to use your brain, cheap propaganda won't take your movement anywhere!!!.

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
uchennaq:
Nigerian youths have the potential to excel anywhere especially in Nigeria but our leaders have fed alot of youths with Abgado, making them to reason with their ynash.
uche calm down

Were u fed agbado in the east to make nnamdi kanu tell u trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Until Tinubu appear for interview, make una leave our Obi for us

Nah who hold ham?

He went to a live TV and lied and you expect everyone to kept mute? A whole presidential aspirant from biafra region?

Don’t you people drag tinubu, buhari everyday? You think other people doesn’t know how to drag?

If you like Peter OBi, tell him to stop telling lies..

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Asari Dokunbo has said it that Peter Obi is a scam. Nigerians beware..

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Moh247: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
3rd class Philosophy Graduate

That guy Na complete fruad

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by sonso: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Esseite:

And infrastructure does not aim development.
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
This one is about to cry, Peter obi giving you sleepless nights grin grin

Cry on

thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi is chronic liar, always in the habit of distorting facts and reality

Anyway his supporters are pack of worshipping ILLITERATES
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Oyome(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
clockwisereport:

Fraudster. This guy is a fraudster
Why are some of you on this app like this? How can you be calling me fraudster when you don't know me I don't know you. Have I fraud you before? Is it a sin to beg for help? People beg for help here everyday so what is my own crime?
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by BATified2023: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
ChukwuObe:

This is what Reno Omokri has been saying about you Obi supporters. You are always quick to insult and abuse anyone not supporting Obi. If you think that will give Obi the Nigerian presidency then you are in for shocks of your life. Obi will never be president of this country that you guys call Zoo. You and your family can make him Biafra president when the time comes but stop all the insults and abuses and you will have peace
let them continue let’s see how they will insult their way to presidency

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Anybodie: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
tony0806:

You must have been living under a rock �

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by OldNairalander(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Truth234:

No mind them. A lot of them registered as American hence why the statistic is that low. Adebayo and Oladipo in Miami registered and played as Americans. Same as Andre Iguodala playing with the Warriors.

Similarly, Giannis antetokounmpo and his three other brothers are registered as Greece players.

Josh Okogie and few others like Aminu that are playing for Nigeria are the one listed as Nigerian players.

What about Akinfayoshe Daniel Oturu that played in G league and many more. Even me don mention more than five. With a better economic structure, these guys should be playing for us.

I have been laughing while scrolling through this thread as the urchins masturbate over Obi's comment.
Most NBA players with Nigerian root registered as nationalities of other countries.
Even our own Anthony Joshua is not a Nigerian boxer. He's simply British.
Too many senseless urchins here seriously
Re: Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
This one is about to cry, Peter obi giving you sleepless nights grin grin

Cry on

GeneralPula:

Nah who hold ham?

He went to a live TV and lied and you expect everyone to kept mute? A whole presidential aspirant from biafra region?

Don’t you people drag tinubu, buhari everyday? You think other people doesn’t know how to drag?

If you like Peter OBi, tell him to stop telling lies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.