Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy (2334 Views)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by bestofnollywood: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has fired back at her colleague, Cossy Orjiakor for making a mockery of her sickness.
Applesbite earlier reported that Cossy, in a post shared on Instagram, urged Halima to go treat her infection instead of dwelling on the things that happened in the past.

Cossy alleged that Halima does not use condoms during s3x and she’s currently suffering the effect.

She added that Halima is wrongly accusing Apostle Suleman of her sickness since she is no longer making money.

Responding to this, Halima refuted the claims of having any issue with Cossy saying she had ignored her for a long time.

Halima recalled how she rescued Cossy from many rapists and housed her for a year.

She wrote: “But I seriously don’t have issue with u…. I ignored for a reason cos u were mourning… Ur leg don heal? Cheap bitch. Cossy oo. Do you need more pictures? Because is not enough on ur page… you wey I rescue after so many rapist rape u dey talk… I housed you for a year…

“Cossy wash and wear Cossy Cossy. The nippleless queen. Cossy say na disease lol. Try stop wash and wear first. You need the money… My condolence. Rest Rest Rest Cossy”.

https://applesbite.com/you-wey-i-rescue-after-so-many-rapist-rape-you-halima-abubakar-fires-back-at-cossy-orjikaor/

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by endsarrrs(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Two kids in grown up human body

3 Likes

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Daddyyin: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
endsarrrs:
Two kids in grown up human body

As if you no dey enjoy the amebo. Methuselah

5 Likes

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Karemarealty288(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
See them.....

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Birds of za same wings
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Successdude(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
The undoing of any female is whoredom...... (Quote me anywhere)

See as whoring done make these females so shameless that if you were their father, you can never be proud of them no matter how u wan pretend.

This one thinks she's scored a point by calling her nippleless while in actual sense what she's opened now is a thought as to how a lady is concerned about her fellow females nipple .......

Whoredom has dealt with these ones to the point they are a shadow of what a human being should be.

Same as what drunkenness does to a man.

Las las they feel the emptyness and then the highest they can have is marrying another woman's husband (that's if they'll be lucky to answer someone married). Cos NO man who wants a BRIDE goes for these who are sexually magnificent.

Sexual impurity is the bane to any woman, quote me anywhere. (now being sexually pure doesn't necessarily mean being a virgin. Howbeit, being a virgin obviously shows its ultimate level of being so as there is no doubt )

Fvck on ladies..... I guess what a,man can do a woman can do better.... (Since na for nonsense una dey remember that quote)

Now, who lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by pretydiva(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
All these actresses are shameless walai undecided. I donate them to Tinubu campaign team
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Presidential1: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol so you help person weh sleep with dog.... Lol
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Successdude(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very terrible beings. I've met ladies before, who are very sound. Intelligent and goal getters. But these days, the internet makes it look like being a LovePeddler is the way to make ends meet.

People may forget so soon that these kinds are the notoriously known olodos when they were in school.

You never hear them teach you financial intelligence; how to invest in stocks, how to run a business .....(since they want to prove they are legitly getting money, which means they should know these things ). But No No No ....... These are olodos

The last thing a woman who is intelligent does is whoredom ..except na curse. Even at that you'll sense the intelligence

But these ones, very unintelligent beings.

Give them differentiation in maths now and see them fall like very ripe pawpaw.

Na the type wey wan put pressure for the good girls ?

Well, its not possible cos a good girl knows these ones aren't dignified as her.

Its only whorish ones they can motivate.

Always useless statements from them ...... Like, "don't date (do whoring ) with a broke man", " if you don't have up to 10 million don't come to my DM", etc

1 Like

Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
And these were Nigerian celebrities and some people's role model right? embarassed
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by citygarden(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fighting all in the name of Suleiman gbola. Wonder shall never ends
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by Natbrowny: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Two cockroaches
Re: ‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy by quisera(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lmao.....I feel say na treatment and healing Halima need. Why she come dey spread violence everywhere?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Portable Arrested For Theft! / What Do You Think About Naomi Campbell's Attitude Towards Her Househelps / Beauty And The Grumpy: Why Donald Trump Dissed Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.