Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book (19780 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi In Trance While Singing A Touching Song In Another Church / I Saw Late Pastor Kumuyi In Heaven / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi In Russia Then The Unthinkable Happens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by charlesditro: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man is only a better liar than your other false teachers teacher and false prophets. undecided
even if you correct, na you must talk am?.........gat dey dodge some kind unnecessary curse.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
charlesditro:
even if you correct, na you must talk am?.........gat dey dodge some kind unnecessary curse.
Don't let men continue to fool you with what are lies. undecided

No man has the power to curse or bless another man. That power only belongs to God, and He declared over 2000 years ago, all the blessings and curses that are apportioned to those who belong in the Kingdom of God. Those who obey Him of course are blessed whereas those who refuse to obey HIm, while claiming to believe in Him are cursed by Him. And what HIs curse does is damn a person to Hell after He returns. undecided

Jesus Christ taught all this right there in His Gospel from since over 2000 years ago. Men simply refused to believe what He said, clinging instead to using His name in perpetrating their own doctrines and traditions for the sake of their own kingdoms(businesses) here on earth. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by nosmassam(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
BAT Bishops no show up here
lol
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by nosmassam(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
BAT Bishop's no show up here, lol
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by edoairways: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amotekun777:
I'm a Deeper Life member but nevertheless, these so called 9ja 'men of God' have failed their congregations and Nigerians as a whole.

They rarely speak against corrupt government UNLIKE Paul the Apostle or John the Baptist
Just speak against APC then watch how they will frame you
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Breastfeed: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man is only a better liar than your other false teachers teacher and false prophets. undecided
keep mute if you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Amotekun777:

Typical 'Religious' Nigerian . [s] A true Christian does what is right and not attribute every single thing to religion [/s] . Why don't you wait for God's signal to eat food, sleep, walk etc..[/s] ? angry

Nonsense

I doubt if you understood yourself or what I wrote.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Interesting! undecided

2. I fail to see the point of this Elijah mention here. undecided

3. Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead? undecided

What did Jesus command his followers to do in His name aside from the great commission, I really want to know.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
aspabay:
What did Jesus command his followers to do in His name aside from the great commission, I really want to know.
There are about 100 commandments, and teachings contained in what is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, God's New Covenant/agreement for all who believe in Jesus Christ to live in continuous submission and obedience to. undecided

The way to know them is to read through the 4 Gospels paying close attention to everything Jesus Christ said. He made it clear that those who love Him, those who are His friends aka friends of God are those who do as He says - John 14 vs 15 - 20 and John 15 vs 14. They alone are those who experience the love of Jesus Christ- John 13 vs 1 - 2 and John 15 vs 10 - 11 lipsrsealed
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Breastfeed:
keep mute if you have nothing tangible to say.
Take your own advice abeg! undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are about 100 commandments, and teachings contained in what is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, God's New Covenant/agreement for all who believe in Jesus Christ to live in continuous submission and obedience to. undecided

The way to know them is to read through the 4 Gospels paying close attention to everything Jesus Christ said. He made it clear that those who love Him, those who are His friends aka friends of God are those who do as He says - John 14 vs 15 - 20 and John 15 vs 14. They alone are those who experience the love of Jesus Christ- John 13 vs 1 - 2 and John 15 vs 10 - 11 lipsrsealed

Okay, so where is the correlation with the original discourse?
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
aspabay:
Okay, so where is the correlation with the original discourse?
Was this not your question to me? undecided
aspabay:
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was this not your question to me? undecided

The guy started from here...
They rarely speak against corrupt government UNLIKE Paul the Apostle or John the Baptist

Then I said
...My point is, that these men of God listen to God and do what he sends them, not what you want them to do. That is the difference between them and others. If God gives you a message to the government, deliver it, otherwise, keep shut.

You said
Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead?

I said

Your further response is fine, but far from what we were discussing. You get?
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
aspabay:
The guy started from here...Then I said ......You said .....I said
Your further response is fine, but far from what we were discussing. You get?
Now recall what I has asked, which was ....Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead? undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now recall what I has asked, which was ....Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead? undecided

God gives His messengers specific messages per time. The general message as Jesus commanded is sacrosanct and is not up for debate here.

Is everyone sent to openly criticize or speak to the power that be? Is everyone called to be an activist? The answer is NO.

Get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding.

The protestant revolution was led by one, was he the only was dissatisfied with the old ways, definitely no.

Let each man know his purpose and stay with it. Don't you ever push or ask why someone isn't doing what you desire, excepet you are the one who called and ordained him.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
aspabay:
1. God gives His messengers specific messages per time. The general message as Jesus commanded is sacrosanct and is not up for debate here.

2. Is everyone sent to openly criticize or speak to the power that be? Is everyone called to be an activist? The answer is NO.

3. Get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding. The protestant revolution was led by one, was he the only was dissatisfied with the old ways, definitely no.

4. Let each man know his purpose and stay with it. Don't you ever push or ask why someone isn't doing what you desire, excepet you are the one who called and ordained him.
1. And do these "specific" messages contradict His general message to all? undecided

2. I am afraid you are wrong there. Every single follower of Jesus Christ is commanded to let the light of Jesus Christ shine in them, and according to God, the way to let this light shine is to stand up for justice for those who are downtrodden - Isaiah 58 vs 6 -14. Of course, Jesus Christ did not teach that it should be done in much the same way the world does its brand of activitism but it is to be done nonetheless. undecided

3. Your protestant revolution has absolutely nothing to do with God this since God didn't ask any one to do any such in His name. Like I said, even our standing up for the rights of the downtrodden is meant to be done according to God's stipulation and not that of the world like what your protestant leaders did. undecided

4. The purpose God has for all of His is to serve His purpose and His alone. Any man devising his own ideas aside from that of God does so against God. undecided
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Getsaved(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ instructed His followers not to install themselves as rulers in the fashion that is gentile politics so indeed, it is against God aka Sin for any follower of Jesus Christ to enter into politics - Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28. He instead instructed His followers to be slaves to the others in the same fashion as He was, not rulers/politicians. undecided

2. A curse is not a prayer but instead an Ask/Seek/Knock that violates God's definition of prayer which is meant to be said for, not against, even an enemy - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48 & Matthew 7 vs 7 undecided

3. Not even your pastors and mogs, those whom you worship among men, have authority to go against God's own decree in His Name. undecided

4. Absolutely nothing will happen. Because only God has the power to curse or bless and He has made it clear in His Word, that no man has authority to pray against even a supposed enemy using His name. Haven't you learned by now that the more you lot curse, the more your existence worsens? undecided

5. You barely know the Truth of Jesus Christ yourself, so how can you even tell a real follower of Jesus Christ from a fake one? undecided

6. If the battles of this world are what you are into, I suggest you wash your hands off Jesus Christ before it is too late. undecided

(1) Friend, curse in a sense is prayer. The opposite of blessing is curse - God cursed his children if they do otherwise against his command. When a person does the opposite of what is right, the consequences of evil is a curse.

(2) politics is not sin, if it is then people who studied that course are sinners as well. So if a Peron be a leader in a circular world he becomes a sinner? How about Joseph who was a prime minister of Egypt at a time ? How about Daniel who was in leadership position in the Babylonian empire, how about the noble who took the body of Jesus to be buried in a tomb ? . Go and do your research about the history of U.S.A. Many off their early presidents, senators were real Christians in politics. That politics in Nigeria is extremely corrupt does not make politics a sin.

(3) you are wrong again, the bible made it clear that a father can bless and curse his own children, depending on their actions. The lineage of Israel bless and curse. Abraham did, Iseech, jecob, Noah e.t.c. a real child of God can make pronouncement that can change God's hand. That is why they are intercessors. That is one reason we are admonished to control (bridle) our tongue .

(4) you are also wrong. This has been taken care of by my comment of number 3

(5) another wrong comment again from you. A real Christian who has had an encounter with Christ through geniune regeneration (if you know what I mean) should be able to know the difference between a real and fake men of God. Gal 5 . Speaks of the fruits of the spirit and the flesh.
Jesus also told his follows how to identify fake prophets or antichrist aka fake M.O.G. he siad "by their fruit you shall know them". Mathew 7:16

(6) you are just been stereotypic. Did God not say he ruleth in the affairs of men ? Dan 4:17

Let me tell you. What ever is of interest to a real Christian is of interest to God. If politics is a tool that can be use to destroy or build the interest of the body of Christ then God must be interested in politics. Other religion (especially the Muslim in Nigeria) perfectly understand this and are using it effectively against the Christians. Politics is a tool that can be used to dictate alot of your life dynamics, both spiritual and physical, and you are saying God can not be interested in such ?

Your views are very very wrong. And it is because of this wrong perception of Christians in Nigeria that is keeping them backward. It is people like you who would say watching television is sin, joining the military is sin, politics is sin and so Christians should not endulge in such thereby keeping them backward, poor and mentally backward. The church in nigeria just got up to realise the truth now affter the APC muslim-muslim ticket. Their eye don clear. I learnt the buhari goverment at a time wanted to enact a law that will make the current G.Os of many big churches in nigeria to resign - that is the power of politics. At a time the church was asked to pay tax.

I hoe you learn some day.
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by aspabay(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. And do these "specific" messages contradict His general message to all? undecided

2. I am afraid you are wrong there. Every single follower of Jesus Christ is commanded to let the light of Jesus Christ shine in them, and according to God, the way to let this light shine is to stand up for justice for those who are downtrodden - Isaiah 58 vs 6 -14. Of course, Jesus Christ did not teach that it should be done in much the same way the world does its brand of activitism but it is to be done nonetheless. undecided

3. Your protestant revolution has absolutely nothing to do with God this since God didn't ask any one to do any such in His name. Like I said, even our standing up for the rights of the downtrodden is meant to be done according to God's stipulation and not that of the world like what your protestant leaders did. undecided

4. The purpose God has for all of His is to serve His purpose and His alone. Any man devising his own ideas aside from that of God does so against God. undecided

You keep drifting away from the point of discuss. I am done. Bye
Re: 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
aspabay:
You keep drifting away from the point of discuss. I am done. Bye
I simply responded there to very own drifts by bringing it back to scripture and what God in fact commands of His own, each time. undecided

Again, revisit the question that started all of this.
Kobojunkie:
3. Are you somehow insinuating that God sent your Mogs to do differently from what Jesus Christ commanded all of His followers to do in His name instead? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen / 1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.