Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? (2827 Views)

Pls How Do I Control My Emotion / Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! / Lady Caught Playing With Her Private Part In PUBLIC Transport, (warning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sharing this here for insights please.
Recently, I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend long story short, after so much display of attitude and name calling I asked her that I wanted us to reconcile.she demanded for was 5k claiming I'm too stingy and all that.
Yesterday, I told her that I had sent 1gb of data to her, to prove to me she didn't see it she had to screenshot of the service reply and sent to me.
There I saw something that surprised me .
I'll attach the screenshot here . I feel she wants to use my head.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
All this relationship wahala, lol. Break up and join the singles club cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Bluezy13(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Well, if you can't handle it, follow the advice above.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by undefeateds: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by posty56: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:
Recently, I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend long story short, after so much display of attitude and name calling I asked her that I wanted us to reconcile.she demanded for was 5k claiming I'm too stingy and all that.
Yesterday, I told her that I had sent 1gb of data to her, to prove to me she didn't see it she had to screenshot of the service reply and sent to me.
niga dumb that broke bitch
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by posty56: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:
niga dump that broke bitch
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by H0didon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pay the 5k nah or do you want her to broke up finally?? Don't worry, the 5k is for registration fee to stability your position grin. Chaii too get sense good ohh...

Since all of una wan dey mumu, we go dey help you actualize your foolishness in full level.

As our Ancestors would say "Even if sense is water, some people will still die tasty cool".

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
posty56:
niga dump that broke bitch
I was contemplating that
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=H0didon post=115103145]Pay the 5k nah or do you want her to broke up finally?? Don't worry, the 5k is for registration fee to stability your position grin. Chaii too get sense good ohh...

Since all of una wan dey mumu, we go dey help you actualize your foolishness in full level.

As our Ancestors would say "Even if sense is water, some people will still die tasty
I'm wiser now sir cool
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
So the 5k is for reconciliation? Where una dey see all these girls from grin

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Trueprophet91: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok...if you trust her to say the truth, confront her with the issue.
If you truly know her well enough, you should be able to tell when she's lying or when what she's saying is not adding up.

If you know her to be a sneaky,sleazy liar, just wipe your slate clean and move on. Life just happened!
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
killmods:
So the 5k is for reconciliation? Where una dey see all these girls from grin
It's funny. grin grin

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thonia69:
It's funny. grin grin
Very funny oo and guy man still paid first billing.. She wants to collect double cos e never reach 50% of initial bill grin

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Medianna(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Husband and wife matter we no dey chok mouth.
But screenshoted luv stuff try and know the person in question first OK!!
Relationship matter hard ooo
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Medianna:
Husband and wife matter we no dey chok mouth.
But screenshoted luv stuff try and know the person in question first OK!!
Relationship matter hard ooo
Please which person are you refering to?
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
killmods:

Very funny oo and guy man still paid first billing.. She wants to collect double cos e never reach 50% of initial bill grin

Lol I never pay that much oga since 2019 na only 2.5k wey still Dey pain me till date o lipsrsealed
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Medianna(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:

Please which person are you refering to?
You and your gf
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Assumptabeke(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thonia69:
All this relationship wahala, lol. Break up and join the singles club cool

Lolzzzz....I dey tell you my sister.
Any small thing I wan to break up with my boyfriend, I want to break up with my girlfriend....Make dem break up make everybody rest abeg. grin grin grin

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Assumptabeke:

Lolzzzz....I dey tell you my sister.
Any small thing I wan to break up with my boyfriend, I want to break up with my girlfriend....Make dem break up make everybody rest abeg. grin grin grin
Exactly! Lol... To me it's stress.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Another simping thread again grin grin grin
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by GoldenJAT(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
She de coach your emotions!! Still calm down small.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:
She's not playing with your emotion. It is your emotion that is playing with her. Don't break up with her yet, keep her at arms length incase you want to fvck. Start searching for another girl today.
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Kutunban: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why do you date broke girls? They cheat a lot especially those asking for internet subscription or little financial tokens not for business purposes. Avoid them completely.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Another simping thread again grin grin grin
I am not a simp comrade. I preach against it undecided cheesy
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lols dump her before she dumps your sorry ass
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
bukky1994:
Lols dump her before she dumps your sorry ass
I'll consider that
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Mandrake007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
E shock you? Lol,a girl calling you stingy when you’re only a boyfriend who doesn’t owe her any financial obligations is all the sign you need to know that it costs her nothing to get money from other cheerful givers and giving up her pusssy in exchange,piece of advice please stop taking average Nigerian girls serious,they are incapable of love they’re looking for sponsors and providers,cut your losses and move on or stay back and enjoy the pusssy but don’t take her serious.

Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by WatchYourSix: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:

She's not playing with your emotion. It is your emotion that is playing with her. Don't break up with her yet, keep her at arms length incase you want to fvck. Start searching for another girl today.

This one sound like person wey dey see color of undies??
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by WatchYourSix: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kutunban:
Why do you date broke girls? They cheat a lot especially those asking for internet subscription or little financial tokens not for business purposes. Avoid them completely.

Have you seen any girl that does not ask for something.??...they all do..if it's not sub, it's 30k for photo shoot on birthday, or phone replacement.....and one penís no dey reach them......
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

This one sound like person wey dey see color of undies??
I don't know
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:

I am not a simp comrade. I preach against it undecided cheesy

But you just sounded like a simp
Re: Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? by Viktorinox2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Have you seen any girl that does not ask for something.??...they all do..if it's not sub, it's 30k for photo shoot on birthday, or phone replacement.....and one penís no dey reach them......
Just learnt something from you bro

Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples / Take Time To Read. It's Worth Reading It. Trust Me / EXPOSED: See What Night Vigil Turn Into In A White Garment Church (PHOTO)