Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe (12191 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by searchlight: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

Hypocrate..

Show me one evident that Tinubu is a drug baron and i will give u countless evident that ur brothers and sisters top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.
is Tinubu not a criminal? How did he acquire bullion van without any known business before joining politics. Let's calculate his salary as a governor for 8 years and all allowances and see if he could afford bullion van
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blueicetea:
I was still a Kid when Fonsho Williams died. That guy would have been the next governor

It was at that moment the destiny of lagos hijacked

My point is Lagos had the potential to be the intellectual capital of nigeria.. instead it was hijacked by thugs. Now one of the biggest export of Lagos to other states is Thuggery and agberoship..

Peter obi is doing Tinubu a favor here by diluting atikus vote in the SS and SE region..

Dear Yoruba people Tinubu has nothing to offer.. it would be like how northerners realised they got scammed with buhari..
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

Hypocrate..

Show me one evident that Tinubu is a drug baron and i will give u countless evident that ur brothers and sisters top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.
Have showed you I know hear from you again you blind or deaf or know data which one make I know
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by kabasa24: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rivers state election PDP for Governor APC for president.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by AbBlackLaw: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Abe has always been known to be working for the PDP, he should stop all these trash he is saying and focus on nursing his wounds. He is a failure.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2022
searchlight:
is Tinubu not a criminal? How did he acquire bullion van without any known business before joining politics. Let's calculate his salary as a governor for 8 years and all allowances and see if he could afford bullion van

You can do the calculation.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Prozico22:

Have showed you I know hear from you again you blind or deaf or know data which one make I know

I'm a business man so I dnt live on social media like you...
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2022
searchlight:
yeah anyone who will hinder my success should die. It Buhari had died and Osinbajo took over maybe I would have been better off today so personally I want Tinubu to die because he will cause the death of many Nigerians just like Buhari did. Let him doe before he kills me and my future.

Have u noticed that the ones u wished death always last longer than some of you ipob/biafran youths.

BUHARI that u wished death and even called Jubrin by ur kwanu is still fine and alive..

GOD NO BE MAN...
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Advocate500: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
I hope he have returned Tinubu campaign money before saying this? Abe is correct, the only region APC can win election is south west, because of tribal politics.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:

I'm a business man so I dnt live on social media like you...

Our data know dey finish oooooo
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Slytech29: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Whatsup on the Wi-Fi hacking tutorial bro?
Watch the videos we posted that
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by ekene247(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Slytech29:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

I sent you a dm

I am interested in ethical hacking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market / How Policymakers Can Put Africa Back On Upward Trajectory- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.