Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe (12190 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Evangdanyno2017(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
APC should be thrown into dustbin come 2023
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Thegoodone13(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
APC should forget Rivers. Our party belong to Rivers and Rivers belong to our party PDP.

As Lagos belong to apc so pdp belong to Rivers.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Ayk8: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thought they said Old people are in APC. Can this guy be 70 years?

Just curious �

I think he's a youth.

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by rippa(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blueicetea:
I was still a Kid when Fonsho Williams died. That guy would have been the next governor

It was at that moment the destiny of lagos hijacked

My point is Lagos had the potential to be the intellectual capital of nigeria.. instead it was hijacked by thugs. Now one of the biggest export of Lagos to other states is Thuggery and agberoship..

Peter obi is doing Tinubu a favor here by diluting atikus vote in the SS and SE region..

Dear Yoruba people Tinubu has nothing to offer.. it would be like how northerners realised they got scammed with buhari..
Obi is actually helping Atiku
Hausa will always vote their brothers
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Just as Obi lack capacity to win general election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Jack500: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blueicetea:
I was still a Kid when Fonsho Williams died. That guy would have been the next governor

My point is Lagos had the potential to be the intellectual capital of nigeria.. instead it was hijacked by thugs. Now one of the biggest export of Lagos to other states is Thuggery and agberoship..

Peter obi is doing Tinubu a favor here by diluting atikus vote in the SS and SE region..

Dear Yoruba people Tinubu has nothing to offer.. it would be like how northerners realised they got scammed with buhari..

Stop saying nonsense, Anambra has more thugs than Lagos
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by wallarwallar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Unstable politians as if APC don win election for rivers be4 but na dis same idiot dey promise votes oooo bt things don change now e don dey play new sound track. It is only foolish and brainless people dat trust any politians in dis country after packaging na Bleep up last last if u know u know
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by kcmichael: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abe is a fo**olish man,i thought sdp would have accepted him but they threw you off now you are partiless, i wonder which party will accept a croo** k like you. any party you finally go to will ensure they do u what u did to rivers apc.. inec have released names but Abe is not there
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Paulianfa(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
No comment
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prozico22:
Any APC friend
Any APC sibling
Any APC neighbor
Any APC schoolmate
Any APC member
Pls dont help me
Pls don't give me anything
Because I can't be eating with the devil

BAT 2023

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
C/RIVER IS PDP IF WIKE WUD STILL REMAIN IN PDP

BAT 2023

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

BAT 2023
bat go die before 2023
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Philip6800(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
If you like to earn in dollar, just get a side hustle like crypto futures trading

I can guide anyone that's interested in learning crypto futures trading. You won't regret learning it. You can pay after making profit because knowledge is not free.

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by chrisxxx(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blueicetea:

God bless you. And I have always said Tinubu is sponsoring Peter Obi. If Obi was not doing this his moonlit play the election would have been over by now. Atiku would have been declared the winner even before the election.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prozico22:

bat go die before 2023

God is not a man..
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by kpacity(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our upcoming governor we so much belief what you can do. We can'nt accept the imposition of candidates from the two major political parties in Rivers state.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

God is not a man..

see as you humble because you know say drugfied go die
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prozico22:

see as you humble because you know say drugfied go die

We are of different mindset and thinking so dnt expect me to drag words with u here...

A so called christian who wishes death for his fellow human is worse than BH

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

We are of different mindset and thinking so dnt expect me to drag words with u here...

druglord is not human na beast
why i know wish you death
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prozico22:

druglord is not human na beast
why i know wish you death

I'm yet to see you wishing this ur sister death

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

I'm yet to see you wishing this ur sister death
if she context for president i go wish her death
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by deeva2: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Prozico22:

if she context for president i go wish her death

Hypocrate..

Show me one evident that Tinubu is a drug baron and i will give u countless evident that ur brothers and sisters top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

Hypocrate..

Show me one evident that Tinubu is a drug baron and i will give u countless evident that ur brothers and sisters top the list of both local and international drug traffickers.
From the findings of the court, “Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu has admitted and acknowledged that the funds traced to his account represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or was property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 881 (a) and 18 U.S.C. 981. The funds in the defendants acounts were seized initially by seizure warrants.” that is one Tinubu admits he is a drug dealer. Thereafter, Ikhide began and ended his message with quotation marks. "From the findings of the court, "Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu has admitted and acknowledged that the funds traced to his account represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or was property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 881 (a) and 18 U.S.C.981. The funds in the defendants accounts were seized initially by seizure warrants." This is a manufactured lie by a degenerate rodeo clown. The court could not have founded anything when there was no formal trial or proceeding in the case in which Bola Tinubu actually litigated against, Kevin Moss, an agent of the US Internal Revenue Service. The background of the case is as follows: On January 10, 1992, Mr Kevin Moss requested and obtained a court order to freeze Tinubu's accounts at First Heritage Bank and City Bank in the US respectively. On January 13, 1992, Mr Moss telephoned Tinubu in Nigeria from the US. Due to the contents of the telephone conversation, Tinubu instructed his lawyer in the US to file a lawsuit against the order freezing his accounts. Agreement was, however, reached between Kevin Moss and Tinubu's lawyer to settle out of court proceedings. Thus on September 15, 1993, the Honourable Judge John A Nordberg, of the US district court for the Northern District of Illinois, read out the agreement reached by the two parties. It is noteworthy that contrary to Ikhide's fiction, Ahmed Bola Tinubu was not a Governor in 1992 &1993 when the legal dispute involving him in the USA took place. Therefore, the court could not have referred to him as Governor as Ikhide is now trying to assert. The quotation marks at the beginning and the end of Ikhide's post is an imperfect fraud intended to make readers believe that he is quoting the statements of the Judge in the case. A pure 419 intellectual. Whatever aversion Ikhide might have against Tinubu, I can only appeal to him (Ikhide) to respect the fundamental human rights of Tinubu not to be lied.
please watch https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/plustvafrica
if you need more let me know
who is now Hypocrate?

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Slytech29:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

Whatsup on the Wi-Fi hacking tutorial bro?
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by duality(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
He has a point, but he moved to a wrong party. Him no see Labour party?
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by searchlight: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

BAT 2023
Tinubu will never be president if you like go and die.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by searchlight: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:
C/RIVER IS PDP IF WIKE WUD STILL REMAIN IN PDP

BAT 2023
1. list the achievement of APC in eight years
2. Explain why Tinubu couldn't offer Buhari his closest ally the solution to Nigeria problem if he has any.
3. Using analysis illustrate what made me Tinubu a multi billionaire outside stealing
4. Explain how one man can own a bullion van without any know business before joining politics in the poorest country in the world
5. Market Tinubu to the electoral in 5 sentences
6. What is the correct age of Tinubu and the schools he attended.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by searchlight: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

God is not a man..

and you are not God too.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by searchlight: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

yeah anyone who will hinder my success should die. It Buhari had died and Osinbajo took over maybe I would have been better off today so personally I want Tinubu to die because he will cause the death of many Nigerians just like Buhari did. Let him doe before he kills me and my future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Why Buhari Will Not Declare 2019 Bid Now, By Presidency / PDP BoT Rejects Interim Exco, NEC Members Told To Withdraw Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.