Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo (45579 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / FG, States Recommits To Swift Investigation, Arrest & Prosecution Of Criminals / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Kurutinto(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

We will make sure he die

seun mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Obojuju: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu is trying to ignite a religious war in Nigeria with his choice of VP. Small small it will spark off like this
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by pongwa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
HonNL:

Some of his provocative utterances as heard in the audio-visual clip are: ‘We are not as stupid as your Muhammad’; ‘Your Muhammad is a sinner’; ‘There is nothing called Allah or Jibril. Muhammad is the one bearing those names’; ‘Go and tell your leader, Muhammad’s brain is dark and he is daft’; ‘Why call Muhammad ‘holy’, He is not Holy Prophet’.

(Akintaro was alleged to have made these statements following the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138979/blasphemy-arrest-pastor-akintaro-joshua#113057481

Lalasticlala Mynd44
wetin concern religion (Islam) with national matters. Is someone thinking what I'm thinking. As a matter of urgency, the man who made those blasphemous comments should never honor the invitation sent to him to come to the north because na trap. He would be killed by a mob and there's nothing anyone can do. E be likecsay some people don begin see Naija as Islamic Republic o
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by BnQoyyim(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Batam:

You should have quoted that book of Deuteronomy 18 from verse 18-23 to expose your ignorance.

Your are just heaping a coal of fire upon yourself

Don't hesitate to quote and analyze it right away, if at all you hold fact.
Do it right now, i know none of your bibles would substantiate your assertion.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Festy4u(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caseless:
no worry. The pastor go soon enter hand. If dem report, you attack, if dem take laws into their hands, you still attack. Now you all can see why we feel enraged. Since you can't respect our faith, we'll not take it from you. It cist nothing to just respect mine so I can respect yours.

So your ideal as a Muslim is to lay wait for whoever say derogatory things about your Muhammad; and then you pounce on the person by killing them! undecided

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. What type of mentality is that in a 21st century? Are we still in the AD?

And so you know, the only reason that pastor wasn't killed and cannot be kill is because he's in the south-west and not in the north; where you vampires reside! undecided

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 9jaRealist: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
lansile:
If some muslims were there while he was making those provocative utterance and they reacted and everything resulted in him getting brain-resetting beating some ani-mals will start saying muslims are terrorists. this is how they always look for trouble because they lack moral teaching on respect for other people's believe. At the end of the day they give birth to children who cannot fit into multi-religion and multi-cultural society because no elder in the family to bring them up properly.

So killing people who disagree (perhaps even insult) your religion is the “proper” way your elders raised you?!

Only BARBARIANS beat/kill people because of religious/cultural disagreement…
If your religious/cultural beliefs are properly anchored, you should be able to VERBALLY defend/propagate it!
angry
>

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by airsaylongcome: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mokason288:
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again

An EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Throw eggs at my house, I will dig up the foundation of yours.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by KosiGee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
manutdrichie:
Thunder fire that prof

If the pastor said all those then he must be looking for trouble. Those are very provocative.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Realist12: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orch1981:

Christians are not foolish like Muslims that will attack someone in the name of fighting for god
You claim not to be foolish but call what another man revered derogatory names and you expect him not to react ? Yet you forgot the religious wars you called crusades was carried out by Christians where the anhillated several tribes from the face of the earth .
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

All of you people should quit fighting/killing each other over FOREIGN superstitious beliefs… angry
The ONLY reason behind the difference in “religion” of most Nigerians is where the mostly ARMED INVADERS first landed.
>

Bro these people are so annoying in everything. I swear to God no reason any black man should even argue about Christainity or islam because the messengers are all forigners they only brought the religion and we accepted it so why fighting, why killing, why beheading, why the f u c king blasphemy shit?

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
But the Prof is right na. He stated the obvious but scary truth
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 00FFT00(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
HonNL:

Some of his provocative utterances as heard in the audio-visual clip are: ‘We are not as stupid as your Muhammad’; ‘Your Muhammad is a sinner’; ‘There is nothing called Allah or Jibril. Muhammad is the one bearing those names’; ‘Go and tell your leader, Muhammad’s brain is dark and he is daft’; ‘Why call Muhammad ‘holy’, He is not Holy Prophet’.

(Akintaro was alleged to have made these statements following the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138979/blasphemy-arrest-pastor-akintaro-joshua#113057481

Lalasticlala Mynd44

That a young woman lost her life in a brutal, murderous mob action based on a false accusation is a matter of no value to supposedly righteous men and women who pretend to defend a prophet in whose name they lie, pilfer, and murder.

Nigerian Muslims must one day decide whether they want to live in a secular civilized society or demarcate into an Islamic sharia enclave for themselves.

Their arrogant, self-righteous disposition has been long unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Don't hesitate to quote and analyze it right away, if at all you hold fact.
Do it right now, i know none of your bibles would substantiate your assertion.
Just read yourself as a clue to enlighten your ignorance.

Mind you I don't support anybody that speak against the belief of others
Joshua 24 verse 15 is always my guide
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by davillian(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
But they can insult Christians, the Bible and Jesus...
I have never heard a Christian killing a Muslim for blasphemy or heard a Christian screaming blasphemy...
Anyway they are always blood thirsty
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Carlylepneuma: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool why those MuhamMAD pipu nor petition senate when one of their terrorist with 3 coconut dark spot on his head dey wear Bishop regalia and still denge dey pose

Spit on those slaves

We REJECT MuhamMAD/MuhamMAD candidates party angry angry
do u realize that u are an extremist? Some of u guys using social
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Kaiser20: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Normally Tinubu And Shittima supposed day Kirikiri or Kuje Prison for lying that 30 unknown Bishops attended their show of shame
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by naijapikin2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Arrest him, and we shall make sure tinubu is arrested too... What of tinubu that blasphemed with the aquisition of fake bishops... Zombies fighting for their god. So e dey pain una Lubbish
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by naijapikin2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Your religion is fake!.. your god is fake!! Your mohammed is faker!!! Lubbish
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Omobalo67: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caseless:
no worry. The pastor go soon enter hand. If dem report, you attack, if dem take laws into their hands, you still attack. Now you all can see why we feel enraged. Since you can't respect our faith, we'll not take it from you. It cist nothing to just respect mine so I can respect yours.

May Good reasoning never depart you.

They called for restraint, A Prof exercised his patriotic duty through petition to protect and defend his belief, stone thrown at him. If the same Prof had called for anarchy he will still be casted. No problem let that pastor enter middle of people that are aware of his
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Carlylepneuma: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
cool why those MuhamMAD pipu nor petition senate when one of their terrorist with 3 coconut dark spot on his head dey wear Bishop regalia and still denge dey pose

Spit on those slaves

We REJECT MuhamMAD/MuhamMAD candidates party angry angry
do u realize that u are an extremist? Some of u guys hiding behind social media and spewing all manner of unreasonable statement just to get likes. I can bet my life u can't dare mention things u say online in d presence of a Muslim community unless ofcours u want Deborah's falth to be urs too...
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 9jaRealist: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ultimas:
The pastor should not have gone to that extent. But then, those who killed Deborah should not have done so.
Hassanmaye:

I don't know what is wrong with christians, I have never in my life heard any muslim abusing Jesus or even merry what is your problem

Exactly! Because “Infidel” is a nice non-derogatory term for Christians…oh wait undecided

CIVILIZED people can disagree with others but still recognize/defend their right to their (even despicable) opinions…
BARBARIANS, on the other hand, are intolerant of different worldviews and will KILL those who do not share theirs.

>

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by pacespot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigeria needs total restructuring as a matter of national urgency. With all the challenges facing the country right now, look at what some people are disturbing the Senate with.

I also want to bring to the attention of this forum that northern HoRs members are desperately pushing for water resources control in the South by the Federal government with the reintroduction of water resources bill. They want the federal govt to take control of all the water ways and inland waters in the South so that Fulani FG can take away what is left of the people in Southern Nigeria, imagine being asked to pay tax to FG before digging a borehole in your own land. This bill is now being used by Buhari to try and implement RUGA across the contry. The bill passed the first reading in the HoRs without the support of Southern Reps. They are now threatening Fagbamila (the speaker of the HoRs) with impeachment to allow the bill pass the second reading. This is the priority of Buhari govt as at now despite what is going on in the country.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Advocate500: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Caleb17:
Let's respect each other's religion
religion and respect kell you there, people like you never see anything wrong when christianity are subjected to mockery and ridicule, those trying to impersonate bishops of Christian faith are Pluto abi?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by tweakdude1: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Egypt, Mali, Sudan, Turkey, Lebanon etc Most especially Lebanon after what happened believe me you Muslims are not peaceful because if they are Deborah would still be Alive, if they are Lebanon economy will be the best and Christians will be the majority, same to Algeria etc.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Hassanmaye(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

Exactly! Because “Infidel” is a nice non-derogatory term for Christians…oh wait undecided

CIVILIZED people can disagree with others but still recognize/defend their right to their (even despicable) opinions…
BARBARIANS, on the other hand, are intolerant of different worldviews and will KILL those who do not share theirs.

>
Who said we don't respect others views? Do you even watch the video? There is difference between tolerating others and abusing what they believe.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Aidejay(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Christians & Muslims Should Just Fight Each Other, Already! All This Back & Forth Is Draining. Y'all Should Get A Field Fill It Up With Every Person That Professes Christianity & Islam. Then Fight Till Death.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is High time, the world knows and understands the truth of life.
You may argue , contend, strive or say this or that. But it will not Change the truth. The truth may be bitter to you, but it is what will save you.

Here is the truth:
The Only way for all of humanity to be Saved is through JESUS Christ.
There is no other way to Eternal life.

Religion will save no one
Philanthropism will save no one
Only JESUS Christ! No other way.

Hell is real! Heaven is real!
If you desire to enter Heaven! It must be through Surrenderness and Believing in JESUS Christ
Are you sure? The same Jesus you put politics above the other day? Where you said if angel of God said you should vote one particular party you should deny him.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Carlylepneuma: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
jamezman:
Too much atrocities been committed here and there.
I'm not in support in anyone trying to talk down on another man believe and Religion.
But this Islamist them too do. You are ready to kill and do anything to bring sharia justice on anyone who faults your god or prophet.
But will go about gathering touts and giving them Christian heads attire all to make your Muslim Muslim justifiable....
oga na d Christians never do too much abi ur just trying to be sentimental as most of u guys here always tend to be? For us to live in peace and hermony let us all respect each others faith, is that too much to ask? Guy come down to core north alot of people are against APC/ TINUBU OK? So wen making statement like dis do ur self d favor of not generalizing coz u haven't done any proper investigation ur only on assumptions...
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Mamijoh(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
New007:
Chai. May I never be in a position to fight for my God. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered!
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Mamijoh(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Strikethem:
Amen.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Ppp1p: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.