Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread (16048 Views)

Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by ogatboy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:

Ok....Hope u are aware that millions of Nigeria that supports BATSHETT are also people not trees.

I agree. I'm saying irrespective of who wins, any Nigerian that say pim, I'll devote insult and curse for the person
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Honjoshy4u: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
EOD!
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by colestephan86: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
mycar:
Myopic opinion, labor is spreading very fast and he can't just see it
Tell me how LP is doing in
Bauchi
Jigawa
Adamawa
Platueu
Zamfara
Oguñ
Ondo
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Gombe
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Adexxi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Who dey deceive you igbo people . Well all this una initial gragra go end next year Feb undecided
jmoore:
E go shock you.

Labour party will win Southeast, South south.

Labour party will win in Lagos state, Osun.

Labour will win in Abuja.

Labour will win in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Kaduna, Gombe.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Abisoye4real: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Just a simple and unbiased analysis. Just two candidates.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Adexxi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ipob people and their dream grin Obituary no feel see 20k votes in west . Who sabi him here apart from una ibo brothers. Atiku/ Tinubu is your next president
Pio44:
6 million vote from east, south south 6 million, west 2million, dem north na bonus to him 14million, Christians in north 1.5million vote, Islam 700k vote
Welcome our new President peter obi the great
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by ejimatic: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BV3O091BXU

Excerpts from Ikumi's interview with the Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule on #PoliticalParadigm

I am not a politician but I do follow Nigerian politics. To be honest,I foresaw APC Muslim-Muslim ticket long before it was announced by the party if the party wants to win the election. The primary aim of any serious party is to win an election. To cut short my argument, the northerners had made a sacrifice by conceding the Presidency to the southerners and the southerners too must be ready to make a sacrifice by allowing the Vice Presidential candidate of the party to be a Muslim. Anything short of this will spell doom for the party. Normally, as a Christian, I would have preferred a Muslim-Christian ticket but in reality, it will be an effort in futility. The SouthernYoruba Christians can still be managed and appealed to but not the northern Muslims.We should not forget that the Southerner Christians are already divided-the Igbo's and the Yorubas.On a normal day the Igbo's will vote for Peter Obi and one would expect the Yoruba Christians to vote for Tinubu(Omo wa ni).The north will then be the ultimate decider,your guess is as good as mine.It is a case of you win some you loose some.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by NigeriaB(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Labour party can not win any state outside South East.this is a fact which obi fans know but they are still giving themselves false hope

Just do your part.. vote Obi, I will also do my part by voting Obi. This way, he can win
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by joepepsy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
You just want an igboman in power not love for the country.
God1000:
The man is still living in the past, he will be shocked next year when Obi wins

Meanwhile, I don't know why some people are now hating me because of my unwavering support for Peter Obi

I just want this country to be good for you, me and our children.

I am the most patriotic nigerian on this forum

I don't have to be Igbo before supporting who I think is the best
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by joepepsy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin
jmoore:
E go shock you.

Labour party will win Southeast, South south.

Labour party will win in Lagos state, Osun.

Labour will win in Abuja.

Labour will win in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Kaduna, Gombe.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
these politicians are underestimating peter obi, kwankwanso, and Nigerians. there is every possibility that these two candidates will cause and upset by breaking votes at the presidential elections
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by ufotty2001: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
OluwaChase:

What’s the Truth? Since 1960 nothing change and u still they here supporting them abi u ppl they ment gan ni? Sch they on strike everything in the country hiked up so what your point self abi u think if OBi no win e go suffer like ur parent did? U better get sense not because of today but tomorrow, Ur kids werey!!! Common sense is Not Common though
See let me tell you the truth. Tinubu will win this election. Me myself I don't like Tinubu I dislike him because he is too old to rule and he is coming from APC too. I even want Peter obi to win. The truth is that the coming of Peter obi only affect PDP not APC because it is PDP votes that Obi will divide. Therefore reducing the chance of PDP winning and giving more chance to APC. I stay in North. We have 2months to election campaign but grassroots in the North are yet to know Peter obi. My village that we are up to 200k ask people there who is Peter obi they don't know..
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by 1nice(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Those that do not want Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria come 2023 will be humbled, and the enemies of Peter Obi will lose their power.

Peter Obi, Obidents and Labour Party will be victorious like soldiers who trample their enemies into the mud of the streets.
Peter Obi, Labour Party and obidents will fight for Justice, Equity, and Fairness to reign in Nigeria; by ensuring Peter Obi win the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria.

We the supporters of Peter Obi are strong like soldiers and determine to stop the rigging of elections in Nigeria come 2023.

Nigerians are with Peter Obi and have choosen Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Odisweet(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Why are you designing a logo for 2k.

Well I don't need to talk, you'll be one of those quack amateur designers.

You guys are spoiling market for us pls.

I have a friend that design professional logos for nothing less than 10k up to 5M

Check his profile
www.nairaland.com/techpik

Pls man growup

If he's making gain designing at 2k, how is that a problem for you? This is the reason every commodity has increased in price because even when we can sell at friendly price, we chose to inflate them because other goods have increased price.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by chyzoo4u(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Labour party can not win any state outside South East.this is a fact which obi fans know but they are still giving themselves false hope

Let me quote you and put you in check because you're so confident and think Obi fans have false hopes.

Peter Obi will win more than 5 States outside South East. This is to counter your statement. I'll remind you in 2023 if Christ tarries.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by RightToReject(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Every other thing aside, an unpronounced secret is that Abdullahi Sule has always been an Atiku boy and the fact that they are in opposing parties won't stop him from doing everything possible to make sure that Atiku wins the state in the forthcoming presidential election.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Odisweet(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
ufotty2001:

See let me tell you the truth. Tinubu will win this election. Me myself I don't like Tinubu I dislike him because he is too old to rule and he is coming from APC too. I even want Peter obi to win. The truth is that the coming of Peter obi only affect PDP not APC because it is PDP votes that Obi will divide. Therefore reducing the chance of PDP winning and giving more chance to APC. I stay in North. We have 2months to election campaign but grassroots in the North are yet to know Peter obi. My village that we are up to 200k ask people there who is Peter obi they don't know..

Even if you feel that either Atiku or Tinubu can win, just do your part by campaigning and voting for PO. By that, you would have satisfied your conscience.

God forbid Tinubu or Atiku should win because if any of the two wins, they will constitute their cabinet with the same people in their parties who have milked this country dry, yet have nothing good to show for it.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by EDOLUWA: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Are you saying Obi will win in the whole of the North and South west where we have largest voters?

Please be realistic, because It's outrightly impossible and one of the problem we have in Nigeria is that we don't face reality.

Obi movement can only materialise in a country that's not tribalistic nor regiolistic.

God1000:

Meanwhile, I don't know why some people are now hating me because of my unwavering support for Peter Obi

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by SenatePresdo(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
BATified2023:
the last time I voted was 2007 n it was only governorship but I will definitely vote tinubu

That's your constitutional right.

Goodluck with your candidate.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by EDOLUWA: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Laughs... Infact you will be shocked that Obi will congratulate Atiku or Tinubu

chyzoo4u:

Let me quote you and put you in check because you're so confident and think Obi fans have false hopes.

Peter Obi will win more than 5 States outside South East. This is to counter your statement. I'll remind you in 2023 if Christ tarries.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by chyzoo4u(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
EDOLUWA:
Laughs... Infact you will be shocked that Obi will congratulate Atiku or Tinubu

I'm not doubting that because nothing is impossible; but saying Obi won't win a State outside South East is what I countered. They're two different things.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by fefenoble88: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will be the 3rd runner up

He won't have up to 100k votes.

He can only win online election.
You never came out 1st all through your life till date,so thinking others won’t make it because you failed is a big fat LIE!!! Come to light and live the dark spot you’re in.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by OgwuEgo: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our inlaw
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Iwin2: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:

I will also be shocked if Obi/LP gets 2 million votes, ipob no big Nigeria
All the social media hype is caricature
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Iwin2: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
colestephan86:

Tell me how LP is doing in
Bauchi
Jigawa
Adamawa
Platueu
Zamfara
Oguñ
Ondo
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Gombe

Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, Brono, Kastina, Kogi, Sokoto, Kebbi
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Iwin2: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
ufotty2001:

How will Tinubu win?
Do you support the misrule of APC?
Do you still love the continuation of banditry, herders invasion, Boko Haram etc
Fulani man brought the escalation of Nigerian woes, only a better exposed, cosmopolitan Fulani man can address the challenge
I lule/ Emi lokan said he want to continue the failed GMB policy

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Indispensable85(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Obvious truth they don't want to hear. But kudos to Peter Obi for helping Tinubu.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Nec41: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Blind/doom prophet.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Nec41: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Don't mind those blind/doom prophets.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by searchlight: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol so for your small mind you don't know that Edo is OBIdient? The only state that LP might not win in the south south is delta
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by searchlight: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will be the 3rd runner up

He won't have up to 100k votes.

He can only win online election.
just the say way your opinion doesn't count after all it is just online.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by searchlight: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Abeg! help me tell those Obi children who believes Obi will win 2023 general election. If Obi get 2mil. vote i will waka from Canada enter USA
I love the fact that you aren't pointing out any weakness about Obi but probably banking of tribalism for your reason. You see why the ZOO will remain a ZOO. A country where majority are fools is meant to fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike A Study In Public Accountability And Prudence / Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.