Stats: 3,158,212 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread (16051 Views)

Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by searchlight: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
you are the one still living in the past obi is going no where under labour party know this and peace
I want your argument to be issue based. Are you saying that obi isn't the best candidate? Or you are just saying that he will lose because the number of fools in the zoo is way higher that reasonable people?

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
E go shock una.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Opoki(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Things people do for attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCD_fNST6iQ
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Chinexx75: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is old story tell something new. Labour Party does not have a structure but we will win the election. Its called miracle.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Gunayo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
We don hear. All l know is that you will loose the governorship election like you brother in Osun in the next election.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by natddon1: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quotes like this your own are what will not make Obi make any in-road in 2023. See what happened in Ekiti and Osun. Labour party have to hit the ground running, not all these online rants without substance. How will this your quote buy over a pdp or apc supporter?
DaddyFreeze2020:
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Ruggedniggaone: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
searchlight:
I want your argument to be issue based. Are you saying that obi isn't the best candidate? Or you are just saying that he will lose because the number of fools in the zoo is way higher that reasonable people?
lol that's your opinion though obi is a good candidate and he is the candidate I would have voted for but I can't stay under the sun to vote for obi in Labour party cuz obi has no chance under labour party that's reality I no dey decieve myself goodluck in voting for him sha
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Chochovini: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
mycar:
Myopic opinion, labor is spreading very fast and he can't just see it
. U dey mind de kettle carrying Mallos?
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Gohs: 1:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi is becoming more popular by the day.

God willing Peter Obi will win 2023 elections.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2022
jmoore:
E go shock you.

Labour party will win Southeast, South south.

Labour party will win in Lagos state, Osun.

Labour will win in Abuja.

Labour will win in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Kaduna, Gombe.
And many states more by the special grace of God.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by shegz24(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will be the 3rd runner up

He won't have up to 100k votes.

He can only win online election.

I beg to differ.

These social media people underrate Kwankwaso's influence in NorthWest.
Even Okada riders in Lagos have started putting Kwankwaso stickers on their bikes.

Obi wil come 4th in the presidential election.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by shegz24(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2022
duality:
Those starts are dependent on rigging. Remove rigging and that start is no where.

A situation were you have politicians who would write or exchange results at collation centers.

Remove that , remove vote buying and both APC and PDP are handicapped.

This is the fact.

Oga even if you remove rigging, even NNPP will get more votes than LP.

Even in Lagos there are millions of people that dont know LP or Peter Obi talk more their logo.

Talk more the rest of Nigeria that are even less exposed than Lagosians.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Akponmfet: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
The only people who don't know this are IPOB day dreamers.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Pio44: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Adexxi:
Ipob people and their dream grin Obituary no feel see 20k votes in west . Who sabi him here apart from una ibo brothers. Atiku/ Tinubu is your next president
thank God u sabi him
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by duality(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2022
shegz24:

Oga even if you remove rigging, even NNPP will get more votes than LP.

Even in Lagos there are millions of people that dont know LP or Peter Obi talk more their logo.

Talk more the rest of Nigeria that are even less exposed than Lagosians.

Really? So where is NNPP well known.

I'm voting LP. who are you voting for.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by yungcheda(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi is 2023 president
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by tony1way: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sule now Politics
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by shegz24(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
duality:

Really? So where is NNPP well known.

I'm voting LP. who are you voting for.

NNPP is well known in Kaduna and Kano and those states have the two largest voting population in Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by duality(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2022
shegz24:

NNPP is well known in Kaduna and Kano and those states have the two largest voting population in Nigeria.

Oh I thought as much. grin

I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Julius Abure Remains Our National Chairman - NLC