Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. (415 Views)

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by GustoAfrica: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Allegedly claiming to be affiliated with criminal group “1 million boys”

According to the award organizers; The music industry demands all-round excellence, and it is extremely important for young artists being potential role models to exude professional responsibility, proper decorum and have respect for others.

Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by checkmatez: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by Megabig: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
I told one ode here that his erratic behavior is not good for his career and the hopeless kangaroo tried to throw some tantrums to his miserable father. They will cheer him until he finally gets destroyed..

Hello @Myhusband Ode, this sub is for your papa

Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by Kazeem47(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Him don use him mouth cut him neck.
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mumu boy
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by RedChiefPriest: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Make headies committee sha dey sleep with one eye open because 1 million boys abi 1 million fans fit run enter them grin.

See how this mumu portable wan use big mouth and mumu behaviour ruin his career.
Anyways his problem, Akoi Grace noni.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine with 4 plates of peppersoup
Barman! Play me "Control your tongue" by Kim Kardashian and Tinubu.

Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by kolafolabi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
He runs his mouth without caution, so, he deserved to be disqualified.
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bold and courageous decision ... Portable, aka Werey olorin is becoming a beast of burden and will be a slap on the integrity of the organizers if he had gone ahead with the nomination.

A rehab center is what he need most
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by Myhusband(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Megabig:
I told one ode here that his erratic behavior is not good for his career and the hopeless kangaroo tried to throw some tantrums to his miserable father. They will cheer him until he finally gets destroyed..

Hello @Myhusband Ode, this sub is for your papa

calling your father's name in public won't stop me from seeing you as the most dumbest specie on earth
Re: Portable Loses The HEADIES AWARD Nomination. by Megabig: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Myhusband:

calling your father's name in public won't stop me from seeing you as the most dumbest specie on earth

Fulfude, you’ve seen how you’ve dragged your mentor into the ground? Hopeless dolt, shame no de catch you. I’m more manly than your dejected father, you are below me and always will because you are brainless and I’m always a step ahead ode

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery / Nollywood Star, Yul Edochie Warns Boys Never To Near His Daughter. / Funkiest Pastor Comes Under Fire For Comparing The Nigerian Election To Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.