Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? (3296 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Thrill4christ(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
I like to tell you a secret, cheating is part of every successful/sweet/skilled game. Albeit, never get caught... Once you're caught it's game over!!! Don't you play poker, whot, dice, Pes and the likes. This principle is applicable also to relationships.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Sniper04(m): 4:14am On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

See a doctor then.

Good nyt. cool
(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)

How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slums where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sniper04:

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)

How I Laid Heavy Curses On A Simp (real Life Experience) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18
I am marriage counselor by training just this evening, i got a call from a supposed client his voice sounded down and depressed. courtesy demands i asked what the problem was. Immediately i asked the SIMP his problem, he unleashed without delays and remorse his irritating stories of how he has been a SIMPle fool, to a girl with a very ugly past who even cheated on him in the course of their relationship but he forgave her because of "I too love her". Immediately i heard she cheated and i forgave her because of love, i became overly disgusted and heartbroken. I hated him immediately, though i had to pretend to be listening to his rants for about 12 seconds before cutting the SIMP off my line, and Immediately switched off my phone. His voice disgusted me to my marrows. I am happy i didn't let the bloody SIMP go unpunished as i took out about 3 hours of my time to lay curses on him and to every SIMP out there, that will forgive or has forgiven a cheating GF or Wife. Please do the needful this very night. Let her go back to the slums where she belongs. Don't be too much of a SIMPle man it reduces ones live span.

This one don miss road.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Sniper04(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2022
VenumX:

This one don miss road.
Sniper no dey miss road
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by ubunja(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2022
HanahHitler:
Now that men know that women are capable of cheating too, and it might just be in our nature, why are they not so forgiving?

Why does it hurt them?

Why can't we all cheat in piss?
because when women cheat they bring unwanted babies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by frozen70(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
HanahHitler:
Now that men know that women are capable of cheating too, and it might just be in our nature, why are they not so forgiving?

Why does it hurt them?

Why can't we all cheat in piss?

He who kills with gun doesn't want to be killed by gun
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by lastchild: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
ubunja:

Some of your threads are removed, what happened to them?

you removed them or nairaland did?

is there anywhere i can find the removed articles of yours?

Thank you
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by brokenhearted: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2022
ubunja:
What do you think about guys that smile and guys who frowns alot, when it comes to women.

i opened this account today to follow your teachings, look at my moniker, you'll understand where I'm coming from
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Femifasola: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2022
ubunja:
Welcome back man. We missed you
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Femifasola:

Welcome back man. We missed you
what do you mean "welcome back?"
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Femifasola: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
ubunja:
what do you mean "welcome back?"
I haven't seen you post for very long time. I thought you got banned angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Femifasola:

I haven't seen you post for very long time. I thought you got banned angry angry
oh,, I'm very much active on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1589#115223528

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Femifasola: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
ubunja:
oh,, I'm very much active on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1589#115223528
That's good. Let me go through it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? / Places Men Neglect In A Woman's Body. / My Erotic Ordeal With A Cheating GF. Please Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.