Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon (7634 Views)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by sukar886: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is too bad...
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by Katie2021(f): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
speaktome:
The kind of things happening in this our so called country....

In fact, Sodom and Gomorrah are learners

I dey tell you
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by hammer567: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seun Osewa, I have patiently monitored yourself and the spam bolt mod in the politics section to see if you are humans.

I can authoritatively say, even animals are better than you.

So, because this 15 year old girl is from Imo State, her plight dont deserve fp, but had she been from Ogun state, it would have been in FP immediately.

The impression you people have made on this site, will travel further than you can imagine and outlive your miserable short existence.

I for one, am convinced that after Nigeria, Igbo and Yoruba should be good neighbours and nothing more.

I read the hate filled comments Yoruba posted here against that little girl and observe that your mod busy taking down perceived igbos comment condemning the action of DSS, failed to remove derogatory comments against a 15 year old girl.

May God judge you as you judge this innocent girl.
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by ruthmadaki90: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can support IPOB without spreading lies. Unless you get proof abeg make we see front .
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by hammer567: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
ruthmadaki90:
You can support IPOB without spreading lies. Unless you get proof abeg make we see front .

DONT WORRY, WE HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE UN, ICC, UK, US AND ISRAELI MISSION OF THE DEVELOPMENT.

THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA. #

SO WHETHER NAIRALAND FP OR NOT, THE STORY IS ALREADY OUT THERE IN CIRCULATION AND ON TWITTER.

WE WILL KEEP EXPOSING YOU TO THE WORLD AS GANG OF ANIMALS, LIKE THE WHITE MAN SAID U WERE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aloralord1
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by Adgraced: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
This kind of news if true saddens my heart. Why is a minor being held in DSS custody?!! Is there no correctional facilities for minors again?!!
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
If there’s any veracity in this claims then investigation should be started and whichever officer(s) culpable should be swiftly dismissed,prosecuted and jailed!

This preposterous and unconscionable at the same time,how do you rape anyone in your custody not to talk of a minor!shameless goats!
Re: 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon by floret23(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
ican2020:
This can’t be real or has Nigeria degenerated to that level
Then you are not in Nigeria. But if you are in Nigeria, may Nigeria never happen to you. Nigeria under Buhari has degenerated beyond that level. It is now the Worst jungle on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application / Chaos looms - Buhari / Confusion In Kaduna Over Rumours Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.