Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days (26327 Views)

Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by adioolayi(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I lost my voters card but went and register new one.What i did was i change my name by putting only two names against the three names i used in the lost pvc,i also change my date of birth from the lost card,please will i be able to get the new pvc.

Hmm... sincerely, I don't know what will happen.

But, if what they use in running the database is Biometric...you will be flagged for multiple registration.

Go to INEC website and request for missing card printing...I think this is safer .

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Public/getStarted
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Norwichsailor(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Dikaveli:
Why are they trying to confuse us

If kano is 14m we have like 6m Easterns there

If Lagos is 11m 5m is Easterns

Same apply in every state's of the federation

So this time around the 5% people will be the deciders ..

There's always a time for everything

We are not loud mouthed like those oil soup people that virtually hype everything about them including the pepper they put in their foods .

Be obident and enjoy the fruit of the land
This is always you peoples downfall. Why not say half of kano is igbo already?
So why didn't you split kano votes in 2015 and 2019 when it was coming in block for buhari.
Yall overating yourself
Improve the voting strength of your region rather than always claiming imaginary influence in another states voting strength. I don't see hausas or yorubas do it. Be wise

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
ogascomax:
Sometimes when you be with some people and when they start analysing 2023 election or politics you will just give up with such a poor analysis and poor representation of facts. You cannot be analysing election results with data and statistics because this things matters a lot. Someone told me that Shettima controls the north that was while BAT picked him that both of them are two evil men and because of that they are likely to win. With other analysis and I just gave up on the person.

The only one person I am 100 percent sure that he would do poorly in the election is BAT. Of all creature is BAT you decide to nickname, bat represent darkness and Nigeria must be liberated from darkness cause we don't need a pandemic causing president. Such animal can start a pandemic so we say no to such character to lead us. Buhari pandemic is do for us.
BAT means Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Get sense, and stop talking off point. You Obidients have one thing on common, very trivial and dumb.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by ogatboy(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
samwheel:
Pls what do I do, I've lost my PVC and I need to vote OBIdiently in 2023.

Go to the registration centre and request for another one
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Wondernaija(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerian Newspapers Daily Front Pages Summary | Wednesday, 27th July, 2022

https://wonder9ja.com/2022/07/27/nigerian-newspapers-daily-front-pages-summary-wednesday-27th-july-2022/

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by tnerro1(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Probably the bandits have reduced their numbers drastically though killings and kidnapping ( who Dey bandits den no dey vote)
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Chiraq77(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
samwheel:

Go to your Local Government Council with an affidavit,your issue would be resolved.
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Nwakaibey195(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
wwwihy:

South East always the last for the wrong reasons

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
People always take the population of east 4 granted, let me ask one question and be sincere , after the population of indigenous states in Nigeria .Which tribe is 2nd most populated ? I guess u know the any
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Enyimbafc: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2022
adioolayi:

Hmm... sincerely, I don't know what will happen.

But, if what they use in running the database is Biometric...you will be flagged for multiple registration.

Go to INEC website and request for missing card printing...I think this is safer .

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Public/getStarted
I don't think the will use biometric finger printing to check due to lack of technology use for doing that,i have see about two people having two to three PVCs.
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by 989900: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Dikaveli:

We are not loud mouthed like those oil soup people that virtually hype everything about them including the pepper they put in their foods .

You didn't need that ethnic slur . . . we want as many people as possible to vote for Obi, but here you are maligning the same folks.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Nwakaibey195(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2022
shegra58:
and you don't talk about the percentage of the other tribe in the East abi no other tribe dey stay for East?
pls, let me ask you how many of your people are in Enugu? let's start there .
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by TotalRunter: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The northerners are so disappointed in Buhari. Just imagine all these were happening under a southerner as President he would have been stoned.
Or burnt like Deborah
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Phaantom22: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
wwwihy:

Incoming president of cassava and agbado republic were no fit win even governorship elections for him own state. I pity some of yougrin
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by yetunsbay(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Dikaveli:

someone is in pain due to a glaring fact they are third class citizens grin . They no sabi play single politics instead na hatred all the time.
Tell me why I go dey consume dish wey dey malnourish of pepper.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by satelliteDISH(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
samwheel:

Go to inec website and fill in the form for lost card.
Upload your photo using your phone and then complete the registration.
Print out your download slip.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Apply
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Dikaveli:

I agree with you bro 6m out of 14m in kano and 5m out of 12m in Lagos are easterners sabon gari in kano is more than 25% of kano population and it's occupied by Igbos only you can not see anybody there except we( Igbos)
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by SunnyDS(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Okk
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by garfield1: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Tinubu won’t do poorly infact he is the leading candidate as at now till some strategically happens.

How so sir
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by skare: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
I have always said,if truly u want to know the strength of the south easterners,then fix elections from 23rd December to maybe 29th December.
There u will believe.Hope u do see how the so call cities look like when the Igbos travels home every Christmas.
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Just coming back from reg center now
Omo see how youth yapa for there,I was shocked
Was batified before but obidient now

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by 43Ronin: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
wwwihy:

The 5% that you used to insult will now be the tie breaker. How's is tinubu going to be president when he won't get 25% in both SE & SS? At least if SE has 10 million voters it's sure that all of it will go to PO. Is tinubu sure of SW that is highly populated with non-indegenes and Christians. Its over for tinubu. The race is btwn PDP & LP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by IbileIfe: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
samwheel:
You can vote for him on Nairaland and Twitter.
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by nkiliuzo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
SE na disgrace sha, even with all the obi this and that, una no fit actually put online words to action
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Shevchenkko: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
wwwihy:

You're so shallow not to know that south east is the only region with 5 states. Tinubu urchins are always brainless

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogascomax:
Sometimes when you are with some people and when they start analysing 2023 election or politics you will just give up with such a poor analysis and poor representation of facts. You cannot be analysing election results without data and statistics because this things matters a lot. Someone told me that Shettima controls the north that was while BAT picked him that both of them are two evil men and because of that they are likely to win. With other analysis and I just gave up on the person.

The only one person I am 100 percent sure that he would do poorly in the election is BAT. Of all creature is BAT you decide to nickname, bat represent darkness and Nigeria must be liberated from darkness cause we don't need a pandemic causing president. Such animal can start a pandemic so we say no to such character to lead us. Buhari pandemic is do for us.

Well, to play the devils advocate here, his social-media handlers picked BAT probably because they’re all youthful fans of the Marvel Comic superhero Batman! undecided
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
20m is even way too small. I pray the census truly holds. We'd know our real population both regionally and statewide. This time with the modern technologically driven devices in place, no ojoro of counting only fingers or multiple counting would work. You must place your finger print for the machine to read it. How kano is more populated than Lagos even after creation of more states in 1999 will be revealed. We've deliberately accepted nonsense from these guys for too long. Sadly they're not after the development of their own people. They only use fake population figures to corner resources to themselves. The northern Youths are wiser now.

Election rigging discouragement is another success the technology has achieved. Did you hear of any incidences of ballot box snatching or rigging in the recently concluded elections in osun and ekiti states? They can't work anymore. Their only resolve is vote buying and the people are wiser now. The Osun’s revelation of voters was a clear proof.

You underestimate at your own peril the capacity of the northern hegemony to manipulate the system in their favour!
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
zudozz:
North where they dey do door to door registration, dey even go people house go dey register them, including their underage dey lag behind? North wey dey even register Niger and Chad citizens join dey lag behind?

Una still think say una dey talk to mumu like una.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Don’t mind these gullible people! They don’t know who they’re dealing with! They’ve been told what they want to hear just to keep them sweet and give them a false sense of hope and security in the run-up to 2023 elections!

I’ll say it now…..whoever the ruling northern hegemony wants or allows to win the 2023 elections is who will win! And it’s either they ’do the needful’ for a Atiku win….like they did for Buhari in 2015 and 2019, or if they’re sufficiently reassured about Peter Obi, they will allow him to win legitimately! These naive Nigerian mofos actually think they’re free citizens in a free country! They’re yet to realise the Fulani hegemony own their dumbass! shocked
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don't have pvc
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by lordally(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
samwheel:

Get a court affidavit stating you lost your PVC and take it to any Inec office , they'll register you again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
They don't lag anything, that's how you will see accredited voters 1 million, actual voters, 1.5.
Re: 2023: North Lags Behind As Voter Registration Ends In 4 Days by Putinofrussia: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
famouscargo4u:
Who said Lagos is 12m people? Lagos has over 20m people.

Lagos is the most populous city in Africa but the Northern fraudsters are using NBS to push out a fake figure of 12 million and giving Kano 14 million shocked
Chai.
What an obvious fraud.
Ibadan is even more populous than Kano and it is also the second fastest growing city in Africa.

In 2006,Lagos was 9 million and Kano was also 9 million with a little more false number than Lagos but in 2019......just look at the fraud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-President Yar’adua’s brother, Abdulaziz wins Senate seat in Katsina / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.