Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Would You React To Being Dumped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Being Dumped? (5871 Views)

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by SIlknSteel(f): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
I have bin dumped before. He tuk me for dinner n said l needed all d energy l cld get considering what he had to say. Mehn,if l had evn d slightest hunch he ws gonna dump me,l wld hav ordered d entire resturant! Anyways,l ws too shock to cry n it really hurt bt l got my groove on n decided nt to date his kind anymur, Ciao!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by iice(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
I'd prolly just watch TV undecided  Or give a sigh of relief. Never happened to me though.
I'm too mental about things.  So, like Zahnda said, it ain't the end of the world and prolly wouldn't have worked out if we'd stayed together.  Who knows?  Thing is i move on.  
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
SIlknSteel:

I have bin dumped before. He tuk me for dinner n said l needed all d energy l cld get considering what he had to say. Mehn,if [size=16pt]l had evn d slightest hunch he ws gonna dump me,l wld hav ordered d entire resturant![/size] Anyways,l ws too shock to cry n it really hurt bt l got my groove on n decided nt to date his kind anymur, Ciao!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
iice:

I'd prolly just watch TV undecided  Or give a sigh of relief. Never happened to me though.
I'm too mental about things.  So, like Zahnda said, it ain't the end of the world and prolly wouldn't have worked out if we'd stayed together.  Who knows?  Thing is i move on.  

grin grin grin You no kuku dey romantic before! grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by sweeti14(f): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
SIlknSteel:

I have bin dumped before. He tuk me for dinner n said l needed all d energy l cld get considering what he had to say. Mehn,if l had evn d slightest hunch he ws gonna dump me,l wld hav ordered d entire resturant! Anyways,l ws too shock to cry n it really hurt bt l got my groove on n decided nt to date his kind anymur, Ciao!
roflmao smart girl!!! grin grin grin
@Op never been dumped before. i did the dumping. . . . embarassed but erm. . . if i get dumped now it's definately gonna hurt but i'll just cry, get over it and move on!!! cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by dazzle37(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Very RARE situation! And i'll agree with Mynd! Very GOOD for you! smiley

@ Mynd44, yeah good for me

@ sexkillz, Have you gotten my mail ?
still taking you up on that offer grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
No not yet! Which of them did you send it to? Yahoo or Google!? smiley smiley
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
undecided
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by InkedNerd(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OP: The same way I normally react--I do a Kanye shrug and keep it movin'. Yes, it may not be the best feeling in the world at that moment--no one likes rejection but ya just gotta deal. Kanye shrug and move on. That's all I can say.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Kslib(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin You no kuku dey romantic before! grin grin
hahahahahahaha kai my ribs oohh!!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2011
One girl tried to show me pepper one time and broke up with me in a cafeteria just after ordering. I ended up eating her food and mine and collecting the number of the girl waiting on us.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by DaDoctor: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2011
^^@CUTEOBI!!! AND ONE DAY YOU SHALL BE DUMPED! AMEN!!!^^ Just a token of love to you for the love u showed your dumped ones after eating all their money and giving dem nyashhh to dig

I dont really know wat i'd do cos i hav not experienced that.i am the dumper rather but i guess i'd go for the 'cheese cake and icecream'
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Cuteobi(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^@CUTEOBI!!! AND ONE DAY YOU SHALL BE DUMPED! AMEN!!!^^ Just a token of love to you for the love u showed your dumped ones after eating all their money and giving dem nyashhh to dig

Da Doctor:

Baby at least i gave dem somethin nyash to remember me by.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by DaDoctor: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
Cuteobi:

Baby at least i gave dem somethin nyash to remember me by.

What a philantropic lady you are. Eyahhhhhh! Nice one! CARRY ON!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by deavicky(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
first of all let's use the rite word because the word dump is sounding to me like a very serious crime . but I'm seeing it as one of those things one can actually experience in some relationship u go into. quiting the the relationship is better than being in it without peace as they said only a mad man will be in a room when the roof is on fire. so if happens to u just be happy because it is actually giving u a part to peace. if u are a lady and u experience's it often check Ur self. if a guy check the level of Ur money, work hard to have more more money or go look for the class of babe u can oppress
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Goldieluks: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
I would ''shut up and drive''.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by chibaby5(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Well i felt sorry but at da end of the day u gotta do wat u gotta do.
Tym waits for no1 and if derez one thing i dnt like, itz set back.
Once i realise u setting me bk in any area of my life and no change is coming forth, then watz da worth?
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by BeautfulB(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
i'll take it of my mind and move on, though its hard buh, no matter the level of love i av for u, it doesn't take me much to take it off my mind, is all about discipline when it comes to love.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
If any g[b]uy[/b]irl dumps me, i would swear for h[b]im[/b]er
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Beautful.B:

i'll take it of my mind and move on, though its hard buh, no matter the level of love i av for u, it doesn't take me much to take it off my mind, is all about discipline when it comes to love.

OMG, is that u? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by whobemumu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
have been dumped many times

and everytime i say get out of my car bitch

or get out of my house beetch whatever works for u

or i want my brazilian hair back

or pay me for the weekend in brighton
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by seunlayi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
Dump? I will tear that person into pieces
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by NET1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
Dump?  I've had it six times. The first time, I wept like a baby (then I was only 19). But these days, I even get a prodding whenever it's about to happen.

Me Cry again? Nah!

My heart has been butchered, sawn in pieces, thrown on the main road, trailer don even climb am sef. So, I have a heart of stone now. I dont think I can cry for dumping again, lol. Plus, I'm now too old (28) to be crying about dumping.

Interesting topic though

.NET
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
Frustrating, exasperating,disturbing and unhealthy for any individual who cares!
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nymphnode(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
Wouldnt brush till my taste buds are buried in slime and am unable to swallow my spit or stand my mouth odour. I picture her as something disgusting then i clean up and am whole again. Do not attempt this therapy during the working days.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
I can't see myself getting dumped, If I really like the girl, I can't see her dumping me because she is gonna be like, 'boy You all I need', lol, I'm too manly to be dumped , She gonna dumb me for who (rich, muscle built, fine, smart , romantic, fukkerholic man)? When i got those qualities?

if it's just boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, I wont feel too bad .
If she dumps me because she feels she is a lesbian, I wont feel too bad as well,

I will feel bad if we already married with kids,
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nymph node:

Wouldnt brush till my taste buds are buried in slime and am unable to swallow my spit or stand my mouth odour. I picture her as something disgusting then i clean up and am whole again. Do not attempt this therapy during the working days.
grin grin grin grin Badt! shocked shocked
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by stillme(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
It wont change who i am.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
when i found out she had been cheating on me, i went out had a beer and shagged the best looking thing I saw after 12 bottles.

and my life hasn't felt or looked better

Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Gbenge77(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
Take it in its stride of course.
Re: How Would You React To Being Dumped? by Saraha1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
Have i being dumped ? i don't think so and i can never be dumped.
because i have my reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Aqua Rapha Yoghurt Increases Sexual Stamina? / Weakness Of Men. / My Experience With A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.