Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. (2035 Views)

Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Lagos4Lagos Formal Declaration For PDP Shifted To January 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Smoke55: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

We know una wella

You will never change .

How slaves think they can rule over their betters beats me.

is that all what your little shallow mind could accumulate?? sad
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Pierced(f): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sucre6:

Wrong, is like u didn't understand my statement, I am from Nsukka and we don't hear sh!t from their own kind of Igbo

Nsukka Igbo is the same thing with Enugu ezike Igbo.......i come from Enugu ezike.........and schooled at unn.

Indigenes of nsukka don't speak normal central Igbo in nsukka.....if u can understand nsukka Igbo then u should understand Enugu ezike Igbo.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Sucre6: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pierced:

Nsukka Igbo is the same thing with Enugu ezike Igbo.......i come from Enugu ezike.........and schooled at unn.

Indigenes of nsukka don't speak normal central Igbo in nsukka.....if u can understand nsukka Igbo then u should understand Enugu ezike Igbo.

No wonder, you are from there, who go say him mama soup no sweet grin
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Elliotg: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:
Well, Enugu was the first Abuja and by Abuja I don't mean it in any good way.

All development in the then old Eastern region was concentrated in that blighted arid place.

Things were so bad for the so-called minority tribes that they demanded to leave old eastern region . Western Cameron succeeded in 1959 but all efforts by other minority tribes to leave was thwarted by the parasitic okoros

Everything the Osus accuse the Fulani of today, they were guilty of in the old eastern region.

We can even say the template of marginalization and exploitation of the southern peoples was taken from the Okoro Zikist handbook in the first republic.

70yr old mumu man
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mystery9:
Why do some people like thinking and writing nonsense shocked shocked shocked shocked

i dont know but its funny....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! / 4 Largest Tribes In Nigeria. / Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.