Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge (38321 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by SecretReporter(f): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by otokx(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Abuja again?
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by kingthreat(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Thank God favour is back. Insecurity is at a record high. Nigerian police is extremely useless

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by uptownemmygee(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Do they molest her?

Them dey ask this kind question sef
If nah you see all these load wey the banny carry you no go molest

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Breastfeed: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Na wa, I hope she is safe and sound.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2022
When Nnamdi Kanu said that Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.... everyone took his words for granted! In every generation God always sends a messaih, but due to the evil forces of this world the people always fails to recognize......now everyone has abandoned him in jail, no one remembers him no more all we know now is OBI AND PVC, it's a pity!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by DeepThroater: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Igbo have joined the Fulani in doing kidnap business in Abuja
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by tnerro1(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Buhari has finished this country

Buhari and APC has finished this country patapata
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by latolz: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2022
That's why you are called FAVOUR.. WE THANK GOD..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by doneback04: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Juju don reject her grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by BeanmanX(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2022
They kidnapped her and the family paid ransom before she was released,,,Omo Naija done spoil finish undecided angry
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by adecz: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2022
✌️✌️She is lucky not to have become
part of the daily statistics of unsolved
abductions & deaths in Nigeria.. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by folake4u(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Thank God she was found.

My acquaintances who know her were really worried.

Nowhere is safe anymore.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mina79(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked I beg you and other media houses, please go to the hospital, interview her for proper update. She came back from somewhere, we demand to know
I know her one on one she's my church member we relate very well, I wept when I heard she was kidnapped and I was so so happy when I heard of her release.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mina79(f): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2022
folake4u:
Thank God she was found.

My acquaintances who know her were really worried.

Nowhere is safe anymore.
Very worried indeed, it was a nightmare, her father is a deacon in my church.
I lost my peace totally when I heard of the kidnap.
Thank God she is back.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mina79(f): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Niggars like me always demand to know the full gist.

Found unconcious and has been taken to the hospital cry

I rest my case, Thank God for the safe return though cool
She's a member of my church, her father is a deacon.
We were all restless when we heard of the kidnap, she's truly in the hospital I hope to know the full gist too by Sunday, because the family will surely testify.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Cypress042(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Mina79:

She's a member of my church, her father is a deacon.
We were all restless when we heard of the kidnap, she's truly in the hospital I hope to know the full gist too by Sunday, because the family will surely testify.
Full gist is always the best, thanks though cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Healthrelatedjo: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Abeg, give us the full gist after service on sunday
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by folake4u(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Mina79:

Very worried indeed, it was a nightmare, her father is a deacon in my church.
I lost my peace totally when I heard of the kidnap.
Thank God she is back.

Awww. I can imagine.

Thank God she's really back. Thank God for the good Samaritan too.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mina79(f): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Full gist is always the best, thanks though cool
Sure always the best, who knows who it may help.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by candidladyTemp(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Too many sick people on this forum
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by candidladyTemp(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Them dey ask this kind question sef
If nah you see all these load wey the banny carry you no go molest

Lord God how can I be sharing oxygen with someone like this embarassed

You are so stewpid

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mrkumareze(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Mina79:

I know her one on one she's my church member we relate very well, I wept when I heard she was kidnapped and I was so so happy when I heard of her release.

Please quote me when you get the details of where she went or who kidnapped her
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Mrkumareze:
shocked I beg you and other media houses, please go to the hospital, interview her for proper update. She came back from somewhere, we demand to know
only interested in reporting her death AKA bad news, anything aside that, no dey
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by uptownemmygee(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Lord God how can I be sharing oxygen with someone like this embarassed

You are so stewpid

Good morning
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2022
The Rhino was not medically fit to be a kidnap victim.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by HRMK: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2022
make her ppl pray say dem nefa use am do ritual ooo.....make una treat am wella oooo......
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Dian33: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by mecuries(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Mrkumareze:
this is the work of security agencies...in a saner clime,the top detectives would be on queue to solve this case, but here? we say 'Thank God' and move on..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos / Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.