Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge (38289 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by InsanePsycho(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Seems she passed out from being too fat
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by dododawa1: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by mvem(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Them dey ask this kind question sef
If nah you see all these load wey the banny carry you no go molest
you are sick
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Makowonda: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Excessive 'knacking' by her abductors made her unconscious.The most important thing is that she's still alive.
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Mina79(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
I will try.
Mrkumareze:

Please quote me when you get the details of where she went or who kidnapped her
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by uptownemmygee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
mvem:
you are sick

Yes oo
I'm on medication sef
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by ashawopikin(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
I hope everything is complete.
Including her mind.
I doubt
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by naijapikin2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
What is your name
Favour is her name..
See how name answers...
Some of you bearing unknown names find out what they mean..

By the way.. what's the meaning of tinubu Just asking o... Toh. cool
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
folake4u:

Awww. I can imagine.

Thank God she's really back. Thank God for the good Samaritan too.
When I saw the news about the brigades killed, I thought of you. To think they responded to a distress call from NLS Abuja before they were ambushed is depressing. Hope you are safe, please go home oooo cry
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Wwwq: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Persephone1:
When I saw the news about the brigades killed, I thought of you. To think they responded to a distress call from NLS Abuja before they were ambushed is depressing. Hope you are safe, please go home oooo cry

Yeah. It really is sad.

I'm safe oh.

I nor wan go house yet. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge by Henrychino(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Was she raped?hope you are not thinking what I am thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS / Benue: Male And Female Sex Organs Disappear Mysteriously, Women Protest / Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.