Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? (571 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / T&D: Teenager Forced To Leak Sex Video With His Bae On Facebook (video) / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by EmiDon11: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2022
My girl's birthday is fast approaching but i'm still confused on what to buy for her

So girls in the house, what can ur man buy for u to make u people happy?

Especially on ur special day?

I want something that will suprise her (money aside).

As in what she can keep and be remembering me anytime she looks at it.
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Greattestman: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Buy her a car

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by SlurUsername1: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Buy her chocolates and pads if she's not a hungry gal

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Boomboost(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
My girl's birthday is fast approaching but i'm still confused on what to buy for her

Buy her a portrait of yourself!
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Stillwhites(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Flower
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by WatchYourSix: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Boomboost:

Buy her a portrait of yourself!

She go para......
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Messi1: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Buy pants for her....She needs it for her menstruation.
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Vix805: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
hmm

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by gasparpisciotta: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:

Cake and small chops then put a ring on her finger
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by RedChiefPriest: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Iphone
Land
Crypto
Tiger or dog
House or Hotel
Cabin biscuit
Shoe
Baba blue
Necklace

See the koko is,give her a gift accordingto her worth.
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by EmiDon11: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Cake and small chops then put a ring on her finger
bros

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by marlow1962(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Funny people grin
Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Stallionhorse: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerian girls don't appreciate anything
I can bet you on that day she would ditch you for another guy who is willing to spend more..
My best advice use ur money and go and drink beer with bush meat send her happy birthday message and post her picture on your status..

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by EmiDon11: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Iphone
Land
Crypto
Tiger or dog
House or Hotel
Cabin biscuit
Shoe
Baba blue
Necklace

See the koko is,give her a gift accordingto her worth.
pls help me and tell DJ to play me

I CAN'T CUM ND KILL MAHSELF

By crayon and 50cent

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Bashnigga(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Nigerian girls don't appreciate anything
I can bet you on that day she would ditch you for another guy who is willing to spend more..
My best advice use ur money and go and drink beer with bush meat send her happy birthday message and post her picture on your status..
Lol, this bros no get joy ooo grin
Take am

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For My Bae On Her Birthday? by tayewomi(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Mtcheww.. Next topic jare.
Guy just grab anything you see that doesn't cost much to gift her,while you thinking of what special gift to give her,she might be thinking of how to dump you sooner..I can only take wife serious,gf is never an option.

(1) (Reply)

She Would Be Right On Cheating If She Ever Have To Look At You Like This ! / Boys Fine Pass Girls. If You Want Know Make Girls Barb Hair. / Nairalanders I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.