Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) (35225 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
GeneralShepherd:
We will Buga when Nigeria becomes like where this event was held, for now we still dey play Nigeria Jaga Jaga

Without reading, I thought you wrote Jagaban.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2022
ttemmi:
If this was won by a flat-head fellow from the yeast, by now some wailers would be trying to attribute it to one yeye biafra. We remember how this one in the pic hasn't won anything but was delusional and tried to disgrace Nigeria by wailing that he had just one jersey. Wailers.
grin grin comrade

Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Super proud of her. Never give up.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by henryadex(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2022
What a cheerful news instead of the sensel.ess BB Naija
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by bagad: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2022
The stage is yours young lady.
Do as you pleases.
You deserve a feast for that feat.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by AlfaDan(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Congrats ��
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
abeg pepper them jare......
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by emmaodet: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I love her. I think I'm financially attracted to her.

grin cheesy
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by vico4luv20(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
She is making nigerians proud, 100,000$ in the bag, her family no go suffer again. God don do am for her
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
ttemmi:
If this was won by a flat-head fellow from the yeast, by now some wailers would be trying to attribute it to one yeye biafra. We remember how this one in the pic hasn't won anything but was delusional and tried to disgrace Nigeria by wailing that he had just one jersey. Wailers.

did anybody stop you from attributing it to odua republic?...

hate kills
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by DDayve: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
ttemmi:

Shey u know say u and this guy no be mate?
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
millionboi:
She made Nigerian proud
yes oh we are so proud of her.she is a great athlete.

If na ipobians now they will link it to biafra
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
millionboi:
She made Nigerian proud

Which Nigeria? She made her parents, siblings and friends proud......
Useless country.....
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Nword223: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
KingLarry04:

God will punish you

God is already punishing you there with darkness.

Mumu boy, does it stop her from being good in bed?
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
So happy for her. A well raised girl,unlike IPOB miscreants that looks for every opportunity to run their country down, she is so proud of her country

God bless Amusan
God bless Ashiwaju
God bless NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am happy for her. Congratulations darling

This is exactly how we Obidients will dance and Buga till eternity when Our beloved Obi and Datti will be declared winners of 2023 presidential election and sworn in. What a sweet victory will that be for us all.

Don't Join Other Youths Arguing Who The Best Presidential Candidate will be.

Those are Expensive Mistakes Nigerian Youths continue to Make and Then - Another 4 to 8 Years become WASTED.

Instead of Argue; Propagate This Infographics and This Sensitization on Every Political Threads and Forums where The Politics of Nigeria is being ARGUED or DISCUSSED.

" What Solutions Do They Have To Solve
The HIGH LEVEL of The POVERTY of UNEMPLOYMENT
and FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT
in NIGERIA ? "

This is The Ultimate Question That We Need To Get To The EYES of The Bloggers of These Politicians.

This is What will Ultimately Connect Some SENSE OF DUTY To These People.

Whoever is Wise Amongst Them will Channel Efforts Towards Reaching Out To Us as A TEAM.

Be Wise.

Get To Action.

Something BIGGER is Coming.

We Are Here Already.

Alleviating The Poverty of Unemployment and Financial UNDEREMPOWERMENT is INTEGRALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

Propagate This Infographic and Sensitization; and Let's Solve A Major Problem of Nigerians.

Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Which one is financial attraction again bayii??
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aidejay:
That Song Has 34 Million Views On YouTube Already.
So?

Congrats Ms Amusan
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Because u see $100k abi? gold digger,,,,,,, cheesy
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by alade83: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
I love her. I think I'm financially attracted to her.I love her. I think I'm financially attracted to her....
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by juman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ijebu people have done it again o.
World record was broken by ijebu lady.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Ijaya123: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
After Gongo Aso from 9ice, only Kizz Daniel Buga has this kind of huge impact in the music industry.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by KingLarry04: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nword223:

God is already punishing you there with darkness.

Mumu boy, does it stop her from being good in bed?
People like you don’t last more than 2 mins
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you have any problem with those? cheesy

Yes na if she use am wunjur person nko
This kind thing no good for sport make she no go pluck person eyes comot.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Omoslim26: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it helps in boosting their speed

Hmm dat kind nails fit comot person eye oo.
And na sorry e go end grin
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
ttemmi:

Your brain is occupied full-time by Biafra.... grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Wwwq: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Really
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aidejay:

Well.. Fireboy's "bandana" will squash that record in no time.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Omodua(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aidejay:
Lies! Not up to 34 Million Views. Pls check again.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by tafat: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Super proud of her, she can dance to whatever song she wants, infact she should even use the Freepod pro from Oraimo so she gets the best of sound output.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / "Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo / Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.