Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa (31168 Views)

Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by eallstar: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Giwa?

Even the name sounds Islamic.

And look at his forehead very well and you will see mark of head slamming.

These are some of the idiots that will never outgrow ethnic and primordial sentiments even if you deep them seven times in River Jordan.

He’s definitely part of the “Igbo man will never rule Nigeria” crew that would rather see Nigeria burn to ashes than to see it saved by an Igbo man.

Onye ala!
Insults is in una BLOOD
did anyone insult you for supporting PETER OBI?
the man only gave his own opinion which every human being is entitled to.
You lost my respect after adding ONYE ALA
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Kennedyli: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
He himself knows that he cannot win the 2023 election. As a matter of fact, Obi will be worse than Buhari if elected.”
"Will" not "May" which will be an assumption. More of these paid opinions will keep emerging in the coming months. But the good news is that they can't declare for any candidate because of the backlash. So all these paid pastors can do is try to use the "they are all the same approach."
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nchenches: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Social media first educates voters before to enable voters make the right choice.
But BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers in Nigeria have grown afraid of the social media since Peter Obi's campaign groups started to educate voters on the need to use Peter Obi to grab Nigeria from the hands of old and most corrupt presidential candidates who kept Nigeria in the abysmal situation it's.
Pastor Adewale goes the route of Tinubu urrchins.
How could a man who calls himself a pastor say he knows who cannot win presidential election? He is posing as God.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
he's definitely right, Peter Obi will not win a single local government in nigeria

Nigeria must be delivered from the vultures and hyenas.

Vote New Nigeria, Vote Labour party.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by casualobserver: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Giwa?

He’s definitely part of the “Igbo man will never rule Nigeria” crew that would rather see Nigeria burn to ashes than to see it saved by an Igbo man.

Onye ala!

You want to save the Zoo but you havent saved the Ibo land, instead all of you have fled Ibo land. Why have all of you fled Ibo land if the Ibo man is that good at governing?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by dododawa1: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Ameduedwin: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Look at the way this fool ( man) is contradicting himself.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by GoodLife4live: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Zee0007:
We have captured the media. Wait for it as we catch the field.

One step at a time. This is not a tribal or religious movement, but a cosmetic change for a better Nigeria.

My PVC will do the talking next. Wait for it man.

Brainwash mofo ...your eye go clear
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Mrhonesty: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Why are you so tribalistic? He said something sensible. You think say na everybody no wise

quote author=Penguin2 post=115127547]Giwa?

Even the name sounds Islamic.

And look at his forehead very well and you will see mark of head slamming.

These are some of the idiots that will never outgrow ethnic and primordial sentiments even if you deep them seven times in River Jordan.

Onye ala![/quote]
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nchenches: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a movement. There's something in Peter Obi that makes everyone to be talking about him. He's the man to beat come 2023.

And I ask again, who's afraid of Peter Obi?
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

In bold.

If ethno-religious bigotry of the Pastor Adewales of Nigeria is removed, none of the presidential candidates of today can get half the number of votes to be received by Peter Obi.

But so far, all the Tinubu campaign is about is make Atiku win with division of votes from the south and middle belt by Tinubu and Obi.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by specialmati(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
grin angry angry angry grin you must be demon possessed stop this born again shit because you don't know what it means. If it were to be in a country the youth knows their right. APC and people supporting them should be stone to death. APC tripled the cry of the people

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Evergreen12345(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Zee0007:
We have captured the media. Wait for it as we catch the field.

One step at a time. This is not a tribal or religious movement, but a cosmetic change for a better Nigeria.

My PVC will do the talking next. Wait for it man.

.his said exactly what he was PAID to say
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Benchilwell: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Me i don't want obi to win,even though is a better candidate among d two, because wat buhari government have destroy,in d next 10 years,no individual will perform magic,eg d amount of borrow money is to much,for d next government to pay up or reduce it, before buhari leave office, 1000 naira will be $1, because d way dollars is increasing every day and again d increase of insecurity in d country capital Abuja is getting high per day, looking like if TY danjuma and Obadiah Mailafia revelation is coming to past,even 2023 election may be cancel.
D next president go suffer to resolve wat d man buhari have scatter and destroy in nigeria and don't want obi to suffer that!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by McBenedict(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2022
GO SLIP, U NO GET TALK
READ YOUR BIBLE WELL
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Akaujaa(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
As a christian, I don't really like Christianity because there's alot of pretence, compromise and corruption amongst christians. Some of these so called pastors can't be trusted with money. They are so greedy. If some of them can go to native doctors to get powers to perform miracles, collecting money from corrupt politicians is nothing to them.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Steveabbeyly: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Oya, Let the attack start!
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by opribo(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Some people just harbour negativity in their hearts everyday.
Leave the rest of us to waste our votes on Peter Obi.

Enough of the squalor, shame and wickedness in a land of plenty. No disseaning person, has ever seen anything like this before.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Mattwillz: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2022
You've really put effort in your football career..i Pray that GOD Sees you through..it's now left for fellow nigerians to do the needful by 2023
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
One true realist has finally spoken.

Their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that Oeter can become the president.

Somethings are outrightly just impossible. It’s beyond the spiritual realm. Stare at reality and don’t let your emotions make you a fool!

Ok we've heard. But me, my family, friends and neighbors will still vote for him. Next?
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Libertymind: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Common sence... baba i support u ....
You get balls�
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwabusobomi:

Ok we've heard. But me, my family, friends and neighbors will still vote for him. Next?

Waste of vote!

Better sell your vote and use it to eat cat fish pepper soup
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by fergie001: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2022
garfield1:
Meaning? What is the worth of this man's words
He is a pundit like others.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Makowonda: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Nobody can defeat PDP supporters on social media.They're very active online,you talk anything against their party or candidate online you'd be "eaten up" by them.They almost made me believe that APC must lose the 2019 election because of their plenty noise online.Now they're giving their support to one Labour Party presidential candidate.Are they hoping that he'd defect to PDP after winning?Can he even win at all?Well,he's already our internet president.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Libertymind: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2022
eallstar:

Insults is in una BLOOD

That was how they where brought up...
They like to insult anybody...
Abi na by force to support obi...
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Evaremedy: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
I want to know why obi is giving this people sleeping night
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by TossTos: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
How Many Time have we called for the change or amendment of the constitution ? Well , we speaks what we know and believe .
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Libertymind: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
McBenedict:
GO SLIP, U NO GET TALK
READ YOUR BIBLE WELL
But na opinion naw...
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Everlastingson: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Na coz of political gain na him you dey deny ya religion which is Islam? You no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Dem go say you dey threaten them, but they can’t misbehave in Lagos sha…the Oba palace wey Igbo urchins burn using the Endsars still dey fresh for Yoruba memories…I just pray dey no do anyhow for Gidi shaFacts only..: Zoogerians are not too intelligent to know this. If he can get PDP governors to support his presidential bid then Tinubu will have it rough. But the present igboitics movement tainted in Biafra and insults with abuses will never work, he will struggle to win 1 state. He knows this himself.If they have will they be able to use it?

An idiot will always be an idiot
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by rontolo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
People like these are the once helping to reinforce failure in Nigeria. We have a number of candidates, all utterly hopeless except one - Peter Obi. How will Nigeria ever change if we continue to support the few rogues the system props up?

There comes a time you say enough! Real change has to start from somewhere. Power , ultimately, rests with the people
Re: Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Libertymind: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
eallstar:

Insults is in una BLOOD

That was how they where brought up...
They like to insult anybody...
Abi na by force to support obi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. / Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.