Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? (369 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Surah 112:1 قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ
Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “He is Allah—One ˹and Indivisible˺;

In the Quranic verse, allah is mentioned to be ONE OF...

The actual word used up there in the quran is أَحَدٌ (Ahad) meaning 'one OF'. So just as the quran uses 'we' to personate allah, there are surely them out there in Mecca. 'Wahid' means 'one'.

Another point is the spurious insertion of AND INDIVISIBLE in the English version when such a thing is not present in the Arabic inscription above.

Where did they get it?
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by TenQ: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The actual word used up there in the quran is أَحَدٌ (Ahad) meaning 'one OF'. So just as the quran uses we to personate allah, there are surely them out there in Mecca. 'Wahid' means 'one'.

Another point is the spurious insertion of AND INDIVISIBLE in the English version when such a thing is not present in the Arabic inscription above.

Where did they get it?
They will not respond now!

Antichristian, why does the Qur'an use Ahad (one of) for Allah?

I could help you but I won't.
Hint:
a borrowed word
a borrowed phrase

How can the almighty Allah borrow!?
The Qur'an is eternal word of Allah?
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2022
haha they are stunned. Legalwolf and antichristian have been on hibernation.

You cannot run now. Come out.

Hit them hard bro. They are fledglings.
TenQ:

They will not respond now!

Antichristian, why does the Qur'an use Ahad (one of) for Allah?

I could help you but I won't.
Hint:
a borrowed word
a borrowed phrase

How can the almighty Allah borrow!?
The Qur'an is eternal word of Allah?
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Legalwolf you didn't know what you were asking when you demanded a debate. Your puffery has exposed how untrained you are in knowledge and how flaccid your imaginative brilliance is.

You chose the wrong competition this time. I wish that you could come back and acknowledge the facts. They are not mine. They are straight from the pinnacle of authenticated Islamic sources. I am STILL waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by TenQ: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
haha they are stunned. Legalwolf and antichristian have been on hibernation.

You cannot run now. Come out.

Hit them hard bro. They are fledglings.
If Muslims care about the truth, Islam would be like human excrement to them. The demon of Islam gets so carried away many times and writes seriously damning jargons!
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2022
If not for the sword and aggressive violence the size of Muslims, would have shrunk exceedingly below the population of Hebrews.
TenQ:

If Muslims care about the truth, Islam would be like human excrement to them. The demon of Islam gets so carried away many times and writes seriously damning jargons!
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by TenQ: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If not for the sword and aggressive violence the size of Muslims, would have shrunk exceedingly below the population of Hebrews.
It was the oil in Saudi Arabia and Iran that promoted islam. Imagine them financially inducing Google translate to mistranslate disturbing passages in the Qur'an!

Without lies, Islam crumbles!
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Fact.

Did you see that legalwolf calling me out for a debate but has been hospitalized since yesterday. I pray that he gets well soon. He is beginning to see things that antichrist saw hahaha. It is impossible to defend Islam from this angle.

Antichrist does not know what to with his pseudonym anymore. It has suddenly become useless.

Legalwolf and antichrist, we do not hate you. We do this out of love. We can easily get on with the trivialities of life. We want you to see the religion in which you are being deceived to identify with. Look at the Iranians begging for freedom from what you are fighting for your daughters.
TenQ:

It was the oil in Saudi Arabia and Iran that promoted islam. Imagine them financially inducing Google translate to mistranslate disturbing passages in the Qur'an!

Without lies, Islam crumbles!

1 Like

Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by kazibra: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The actual word used up there in the quran is أَحَدٌ (Ahad) meaning 'one OF'. So just as the quran uses 'we' to personate allah, there are surely them out there in Mecca. 'Wahid' means 'one'.

Where did they get it?

The word أَحَدٌ (Ahad) means ONE. It does not mean ONE OF as you quoted.
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
You are talking to someone who speak Arabic too.

Go and ask anyone who speaks Arabic what "one" is. That is the most basic thing to learn in Arabic. Regardless, how about in other verses when it is used as 'one of', would you want to tweak it when we get there? Shall we?
kazibra:

The word أَحَدٌ (Ahad) means ONE. It does not mean ONE OF as you quoted.
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by kazibra: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are talking to someone who speak Arabic too.

Go and ask anyone who speaks Arabic what "one" is. That is the most basic thing to learn in Arabic. Regardless, how about in other verses when it is used as 'one of', would you want to tweak it when we get there? Shall we?

This is not about language syntax. Its about revelations and the meaning that the prophet was taught to deliver. There are multitudes of deity being worshipped in arabia at the time so the message was humanity should worship only ONE supreme being. So He is not ONE OF or PART OF. Hence ONE and INDIVISIIBLE is the right meaning.
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by LegalWolf: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Fact.

Did you see that legalwolf calling me out for a debate but has been hospitalized since yesterday. I pray that he gets well soon. He is beginning to see things that antichrist saw hahaha. It is impossible to defend Islam from this angle.

Antichrist does not know what to with his pseudonym anymore. It has suddenly become useless.

Legalwolf and antichrist, we do not hate you. We do this out of love. We can easily get on with the trivialities of life. We want you to see the religion in which you are being deceived to identify with. Look at the Iranians begging for freedom from what you are fighting for your daughters.

Lol. I’d actually wanted to give u heads-up yesterday night that I am out of time on some briefs at the work and really wanted to clear them. After all, that’s what puts food on my table rather quickly than the imbecilic yhwh and his idi0tic supporters.

Like I said, I’ll fully respond to you. Every single thing u said would be dealt with in due time. I’m daft, lll try as much as possible to rebut all your nonsense at least by Friday evening. It’s just like the story of salt in water, it’s bound to melt. That’s Christianity to logic.

Calm down u hear. I full ground for you
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
haha welcome back. If you would like me to assist you to cut down on your workload, I am ready. I can help to reduce that charge and bail files to make more time.

You have all the time to read all those and then type all these but not the time to give a yes or no answer. hahaha.

You need to consult your oracle. You can easily tell me that all of them just can't navigate through the storm. It shiits on their faces and you need time to do a broader research. I am sure that you are overturning all the books in you masjid by now.

Friday? It will take you 4 days to answer a yes or no question.

When will this debate end? it will stand as erect as muslims penissesss in Jannah.

You are disrupting the flow and then you are the one setting all the rules.

I am calm and down. You will go and return.
LegalWolf:

Lol. I’d actually wanted to give u heads-up yesterday night that I am out of time on some briefs at the work and really wanted to clear them. After all, that’s what puts food on my table rather quickly than the imbecilic yhwh and his idi0tic supporters.

Like I said, I’ll fully respond to you. Every single thing u said would be dealt with in due time. I’m daft, lll try as much as possible to rebut all your nonsense at least by Friday evening. It’s just like the story of salt in water, it’s bound to melt. That’s Christianity to logic.

Calm down u hear. I full ground for you
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sir, what you are reading is a translated version of the quran. You have not a minute knowledge if what is translate tallies or not.

You are arguing against the quran and also an entire language called, Arabic.

The word used in the quran is translated one OF, so how can you change a language because it doesn't support your belief? Wahid is one. Ahad is one of. What are you teaching me? Give me an instance where ahad was used as ONE in any literary book. Show me. I am willing to learn.

If you put one as ahad on any Arabic worksheet, you will surely fail like Buhari did. Call all your Arab friends and ask them what ahad means.
kazibra:

This is not about language syntax. Its about revelations and the meaning that the prophet was taught to deliver. There are multitudes of deity being worshipped in arabia at the time so the message was humanity should worship only ONE supreme being. So He is not ONE OF or PART OF. Hence ONE and INDIVISIIBLE is the right meaning.
Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by kazibra: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even Google disagree with you. Ahad is ONE and not ONE OF.

Sixfiguresmart:
Sir, what you are reading is a translated version of the quran. You have not a minute knowledge if what is translate tallies or not.

You are arguing against the quran and also an entire language called, Arabic.

The word used in the quran is translated one OF, so how can you change a language because it doesn't support your belief? Wahid is one. Ahad is one of. What are you teaching me? Give me an instance where ahad was used as ONE in any literary book. Show me. I am willing to learn.

If you put one as ahad on any Arabic worksheet, you will surely fail like Buhari did. Call all your Arab friends and ask them what ahad means.

Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
kazibra:

Take a look at your posts. I want to show you how deceitful you are. It shows that you know the truth but consciously decides to conceal it and delude others. Only Satan can encourage such a wicked heart like your. It is pure evil.

I was quick to capture your post on one of my devices before you deleted it and slid in a spurious rendition that was altered by you and not Google. You thought that you were sleek.

In the earlier post that you made and look at your deceitful head on it. You copied directly from Google and underneath Google alerted you that ahad means a verb. You can see it from your earlier post. Not you edited the images and decided to destroy the truth. That is evil of you to do so, Sir.

Wahid had an upper case letter beginning the word, One. It clearly states that wahid is a noun.

Ahad, begins with a lower case letter one. It clearly states that it is a verb. Google clearly mentions that.

Is allah a verb or a noun? Out of your deceitful heart, you chose to edit the image. And look at the low-energy device that you are using. Your battery ran from 56 to 43 in less than 4 minutes. Still you had the nerve to conceal the truth and your dirty face too.

Look at your weak tie and ororo face. Telling cheap lies at your age.

You have 6 tabs opened up to research this little thing. If I dig up the real ones, you will run outta space on your gadget.

Re: The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2022
kazibra:

You seem to be ashamed of what you did. It is bad. You spotted the truth but you chose to circumvent it. Why?

Even if it is your belief, but be honest about the fact.

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of Repentance (1) / . / Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.