Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To Stick To One Person In A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Stick To One Person In A Relationship (239 Views)

Any Bayelsan And Ijaw Person In Here? / I Need A Relationship And Friendship / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stick To One Person In A Relationship by 9jaspice: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
This video briefly explains how a lady can stick to one guy in a relationship without jumping from one person to another.... Watch watch this educating video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k62LhNT9eFk
Re: How To Stick To One Person In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022

About Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation on the other hand Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future
.......... .
Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .

Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle.

Genotype: unimportant.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Love Test - How Do Love Songs Guide Us Into Genuine Love? / Status Viewing / Ben Murray Bruce, And Wife Celebrates 41 Years Of Sweet Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.