Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,009 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days (2083 Views)

Making N1=$1 Or ... From Consumption To Production Economy / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
OOPS... 6TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 4 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS VIDEO

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
OOPS... 7TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 3 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS VIDEO

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Take a look at the time and date I was credited…

Also look at the platform that credited me, Ignorance can keep you on the same spot for years if you don’t wise up!

Especially salary earners, this is the best time for you to start an online business because you and I know deep down that you’re tired of that job where you’ll wake up so early in the morning and get back home so late at night and still get paid peanut at the end of the month…

And whilst all these is going on… you still don’t have the quality time to spend with your beautiful family and friends !

You just need someone to inform and guide you and that’s why I’m here

I get paid weekly here not monthly and yes…

Ignorant people will still call this legitimate online business a SCAM but at the end of the day…

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
OOPS... 8TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 2 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS VIDEO

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
OOPS... 9TH SMART LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

WONDERING WHO THE LAST LUCKY PERSON WILL BE

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Never ever forget this: You and I will leave this world one day whether you like it or not but Warning ⚠️: Nobody dey remember poor man.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Couldn’t have been said better…

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Man’s just won an all expensed paid trip to Qatar to see the world cup

What did he do?

Well, all he did was recommend helpful products to those that needs them and when a sale is made…

He gets a commission. Now most people don’t have a guide and that’s why I’m here for you(Everything you need to know about this Online business has been explained in the video and most importantly how you can also get started)

Due to this good news that came through… I’d be helping just the 10 first people to click *Qatar* below will be granted access to this video for a whooping N0!

Good luck to you. Don’t say you weren’t informed.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by loosecanon50(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Most Nigerians I know won't like everyone to know the real source of their money, let alone teach you so that you can come and surpass them abi?

So whenever you see stories like this, just know the storyteller is fixing to rip you off or to use you and earn more money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by God2man2again(m): 3:01am On Aug 06, 2022
After two months, those who made money through this platform should not hesitate to share their testimonies.

Nothing good comes easy!

Let's be careful.

Money is not everything.

We don't even know where the money is coming from.

It could be legitimate and illegitimate all mixed together.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol okay.
loosecanon50:
Most Nigerians I know won't like everyone to know the real source of their money, let alone teach you so that you can come and surpass them abi?

So whenever you see stories like this, just know the storyteller is fixing to rip you off or to use you and earn more money.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
I can’t remember when selling became illegal…

Ignorance!
God2man2again:
After two months, those who made money through this platform should not hesitate to share their testimonies.

Nothing good comes easy!

Let's be careful.

Money is not everything.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol when it comes to talking about Easy…

You can’t compare waking up so early in the morning and getting back home late at night and getting paid peanut at the end of the month to being able to make N50k in a day on one product sitting at the comfort of your home and just…

Recommending helpful products to people that needs them and getting a commission when the sale is made.
God2man2again:

Nothing good comes easy!

Let's be careful.

Money is not everything.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
I’m sure you graduated with a 1st class and now have a sad life…

Keep trying to sound smart while letting life changing opportunities pass you by.
loosecanon50:

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Talking about platform…

Online business that has been in existence probably before you were even born.

I back all my claims with proof.
God2man2again:

Nothing good comes easy!

Let's be careful.

Money is not everything.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by loosecanon50(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
I’m sure you graduated with a 1st class and now have a sad life…

Keep trying to sound smart while letting life changing opportunities pass you by.

Sad life you say grin? You know, in faceless forums like this, people love to act like superman.

If you see me in real life, you go piss for body.

Don't be pained because I exposed you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol piss for body because of?

Man go get a life.
loosecanon50:

Sad life you say grin? You know, in faceless forums like this, people love to act like superman.

If you see me in real life, you go piss for body.

Don't be pained because I exposed you.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Happy Sunday ❤️…

1ST SLOT NOW TAKEN…

JUST 9 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don’t be a victim of : Put so so so amount to get so so so amount without putting in the work in a so so so period of time…

That’s why you’re always getting SCAMMED…

If a business doesn’t involving something being traded for something (be it a product, service or a skill then it’s definitely a SCAM but No it’s the easy way you want lol you see…

There’s over night success… yes you read that right but behind that overnight success were months and sleepless nights of trials and errors so…

Stop looking for an easy way out so your life won’t be hard!

Don’t say you were not told.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: From A School Dropout To Making N1,093,650 In 7 Days by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank God for the life I chose…

All by using my WhatsApp + Smartphone + internet connection from the comfort of my home…

Something light for the weekend ❤️❤️

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About / Femi Falana: DSS Has Declared Emefiele A Wanted Man / Photos: BAT Logo On PDP Colour. Respect Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.