Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) (30980 Views)

OYO NLC Takes A Lead To Protest Against Hardship Result Of Subsidy Removal. / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari is Not Even Aware That He is Still the Current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by AirObama: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
cool
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by kalvoken(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
When are they starting in lagos?

We gatz occupy ojota.

How can a dollar be exchanged for #700, and everyone is keeping quiet.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yes block the national assembly, this is the people Nigerians need to face, very useless set of people, representing their pockets instead of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Winters23: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Realist12:
This is political, those that want Nigeria to burn are always happy about negative news in the country . They say it's solidarity , so is ASUU totally right on their actions?

do you have your rental dues ready when it expires?

have you eaten today?

if yes, ask your family members same question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Elisha111157(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Realist12:
This is political
Atleast reason from your brain,almost 6month since the strike began, nothing has been done till now,I know your type, you're one of the blind APC people canvasing for this clueless government,you're one of the few reasons
While the white view black has fools because of this kind of reasoning

1 Like

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by GoodzGustavo: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fuel and diesel price don increase nobody protest
Na mumu ASUU strike dey bring Una out

Cost of living don skyrocket nobody do mass protest

People dey die every day because of insecurity nobody protest

Nonsense protest
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:
If Nigerians are serious, this protest should have generated into something very massive Buhari might have to get a boys quarter in Liberia for life. But they're waiting for 2023 that might not come

Jonathan postponed election in 2015 cuz of the insecurity in Borno state alone but in 2022 this insecurity is everywhere in the country and una still dey wait until 2023?? una go wait taya. believe me you
NLC is always a snitch, never to be trusted. if NLC knows what they are doing they will lockdown the entire nation and labour force. all they want is labour is leading the protest that ASUU has won long ago.

it is time like you have said the whole nation join in this fight to address every issues pending in the nation. let everyone join now, those guys at lekki tollgate must not die in vain.

1 Like

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Toothless dogs with fruitless efforts...

Ogun kill all of Una there!

1 Like

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
NANS should have taken advantage of this protests but laye laye, the crop of NANS we have now are bunch of lily livered wimps.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:
If Nigerians are serious, this protest should have generated into something very massive Buhari might have to get a boys quarter in Liberia for life. But they're waiting for 2023 that might not come

Jonathan postponed election in 2015 cuz of the insecurity in Borno state alone but in 2022 this insecurity is everywhere in the country and una still dey wait until 2023?? una go wait taya. believe me you
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
I hate it when you call all these millipedes whom bandit played like ludo "fierce looking security men" pls what is fierced in security personnel that were ambushed here in Abuja, lost personnel and non of the attacker was killed or even arrest?

What is fiercmced in security personnel that ordinary aiye cult or whatever thrash in Abeokuta had the audacity to engaged in gun duel and non of the idiots was gun down?

What is fiercerd in security personnel that bandit attacked presidential fleet and the fuc-king fierced shit could not kill a single of the attackers of presidential fleet?
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
xpressionx:
Rubbish

May you receive your blessings according to your birth date

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Civilianarmy: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Make all of dem go Sidon when we dey protest for #endsarz where dem dey. Everything na turn by turn, very selfish something's.

Dem bi dey call us irresponsible youths. No worries federal police go soon humble them
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by holywind(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jayinyourdreams:
Why can't buhari just do the right thing for once in his entire miserable life.

Who knows if he's even aware that ASUU is on strike .

I swear if APC wins election next year, I'll sell my kidney and run away to UK
if you see buyer and the price is mouth watering please contact me grin
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by fitinwell: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
BREAKING: NLC takes protest to National Assembly

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/27/nlc-takes-protest-to-national-assembly/

Waste of time and human resources..

If Buhari no move finger ..
Who be national assembly...
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Better
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by dododawa1: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Incompetent sick old grandpas like Buhari and Tinubu have no business in active politics.
But Religion and ethnicity have destroyed this country.
"let my people go syndrome"
95% of Nigerians have become wailers.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Otasikwe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
princepeter566:
Please flog the whole senators out of that useless close door meeting. They are the problems of Nigeria. They are worst than buhari since they can't impeach him
chai dis one strong sha

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Jman06(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Those security agents are parts of the problems with this country! Always eager to serve as tools in the hands of the stupid and corrupt leaders.

No wonder unknown gun men and other agitators kill them without looking back.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Jameskyrian(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
pacino26:
These men in uniform send to forget they are part of Nigeria Labour Congress until they retire and see hell in the pension offices nationwide.

Now they have been deployed as usual to harass and intimidate people asking for better terms and conditions of service during and after.
That's why they loot without looking back..... Evil looters
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Allisgud: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
All this one no get mind na,if one million crazy gallant youths storm that place,with cane flog every honourable pot belle member of that house,them go know hwfr
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Walealoba(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
princepeter566:
Please flog the whole senators out of that useless close door meeting. They are the problems of Nigeria. They are worst than buhari since they can't impeach him

sir I beg check my signature I need your help so bad
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by adetem(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
If this protest not end before October, victims of endsars go join up in remembrance of October 20
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by OKC22: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
The FG doesn't want to spend money because of greed.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abeg make them dey careful make army no shoot them oo undecided
This govt hate anything protest.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
GoodzGustavo:
Fuel and diesel price don increase nobody protest
Na mumu ASUU strike dey bring Una out

Cost of living don skyrocket nobody do mass protest

People dey die every day because of insecurity nobody protest

Nonsense protest
Both ASUU strike, insecurity and the rest you mentioned are important and among the issues the nation is facing at large.
So calling ASUU strike nonsense cause you are not affected shows how daft you are.

Me too is affected even though I don't have kids in higher institution yet, but at least I have family members there.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
They should use this opportunity to campaign for Peter Obi since they've already endorsed him. Cos once they can successfully turn this protest to campaign, 2023 would be a walk over for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

I wanted to say something but when I saw your moniker, I just kept mute.
Re: NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:

n u b Jupitarian ? Na saturn ur house shey?

If to say u dey there with dem na plus 1 b dat ,dey der dey wait till na one billion pple come out ...mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.