Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This (482 Views)

Dear NL Redpillers, See This .... / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1551203623580884993

The Bandits are seen in the above video beating male abductees only, and I know they didn't do the same to other passengers because they are VAGINARIANS.

My take: Is this gender equality of a thing true or WESTERN PROPAGANDA shocked shocked shocked

Cc: Amb1045
siofra
candidlady
islandlady
TheGidRedpiller
Gadafii

::: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Brainmytool
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Blunttruth: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:
https:///oKAe4cjFXo

The Bandits are seen in the above video beating male abductees only, and I know they didn't do the same to other passengers because they are VAGINARIANS.

My take: Is this gender equality of a thing true or WESTERN PROPAGANDA shocked shocked shocked

siofra
candidlady
islandlady
TheGidRedpiller
Gadafii

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Brainmytool
Yes the females wil be violated in other ways worse than beatings.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Yes the females wil be violated in other ways worse than beatings.

How?

I get ur point, but I don't think so
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Choilila: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
You see Men are always their own enemies..

Bandits are Men and know what Men are capable of doing at any time.

The bandits are doing a very great job. And what makes you think the females are safe?

3 Likes

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Blunttruth: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:

How?

I get ur point, but I don't think so
Of cos you don't.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:
You see Men are always their own enemies..

Bandits are Men and know what Men are capable of doing at any time.

The bandits are doing a very great job. And what makes you think the females are safe?

If the table is turned upside down, you will still complain men are enemies to vGender.

Are men always enemies tongue
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Of cos you don't.

grin
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Choilila: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:

If the table is turned upside down, you will still complain men are enemies to vGender.

Are men always enemies tongue

Penis are always enemies to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:

Penis are always enemies to anyone.

Dey din Dick u wel i tink
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Choilila: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:

Dey din Dick u wel i tink

Your business.

Penis are always enemies to anyone and anything..
All those War and crisis we are in starting from Russia down to Africa who are behind them ?.

Is still not the penis gender you used as an example [ tormenting the penis likes ].

Those kidnapping and killing Rev. Fathers are what gender? maybe they were vagina gender that under went through transgender to have penis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Amb1045(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Realise of testosterone helps in weakling men. When they tell you women are weak point of most men, you think is only emotional bro that shit affect physical too. Most men with guns are Simp even the soldiers and police officer, eee come be bandit a Fulani/Hausa man that don't joke with pussy. Lol
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Brainmytool: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1551203623580884993

siofra
candidlady
islandlady
TheGidRedpiller
Gadafii

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Brainmytool

Their violation will last forever, eg rape, forced pregnancy, induction into religious sects forcefully. So no cause for worries, bro.
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Amb1045:
Realise of testosterone helps in weakling men. When they tell you women are weak point of most men, you think is only emotional bro that shit affect physical too. Most men with guns are Simp even the soldiers and police officer, eee come be bandit a Fulani/Hausa man that don't joke with pussy. Lol

victorUSA you hear this one ba?
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brainmytool:

Their violation will last forever, eg rape, forced pregnancy, induction into religious sects forcefully. So no cause for worries, bro.

I am not worrying, I just want to know the Exact structure of GENDER EQUILITY
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by TMTR: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:

victorUSA you hear this one ba?

grin
If you want to know how big a scam gender equality is , look at the Ukraine/Russian war, the women were allowed to flee while the men were mandated to stay back and fight and I didn't see any feminist or gender right activists speak against this undecided

A news speculation was posted about the USA posting more women to the battle war front where the fighting is hot and not just office roles or non combat personal, Omo come and see feminist fighting against it on Twitter grin , it was a funny sight to behold..

They only care about gender equality when it's convenient for them
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oh so gender equality should be applied to kidnapped victims abi

How come they don't rape the men they kidnapped and get them pregnant just like they do to women instead of just flogging them?

You want the bandits to video the way they rape the females same way they video their flogging of the males abi?

Sick fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by Brainmytool: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
RedPiller:

I am not worrying, I just want to know the Exact structure of GENDER EQUILITY

There is nothing like gender equality. It is just an idea propagated by some numskulls dat wants to rip man of his position and value, so as to install misunderstanding and family/relationship crisis. All because dey want to rewrite every single ting God put in place for man's dominion.
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brainmytool:

There is nothing like gender equality. It is just an idea propagated by some numskulls dat wants to rip man of his position and value, so as to install misunderstanding and family/relationship crisis. All because dey want to rewrite every single ting God put in place for man's dominion.

You made my day....

God bless
Re: Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This by RedPiller(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
TMTR:

grin
If you want to know how big a scam gender equality is , look at the Ukraine/Russian war, the women were allowed to flee while the men were mandated to stay back and fight and I didn't see any feminist or gender right activists speak against this undecided

A news speculation was posted about the USA posting more women to the battle war front where the fighting is hot and not just office roles or non combat personal, Omo come and see feminist fighting against it on Twitter grin , it was a funny sight to behold..

They only care about gender equality when it's convenient for them

@bolded, me too

(1) (Reply)

Once A Slut / How Can I Improve Vaginal Lubrication? / Being An Olosho Is Better Than Being A Graduate In Nigeria — Prophet Solomon Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.