Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath (49443 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Yul Edochie Shares Challenges He Faced When His Daughter Was Born / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Chiraq77(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2022
The First picture is so Cringe
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Starboytwo(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
JASONjnr:
This dude can not tell me that he's not gay ...
he can tell you, how much how much?
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Coun3MAN: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
GodSaklek:
good government will legalize same sex marriage,the kind of country where everyone will free to do whatever they want,government shouldn't interfere on how you should live your life....

Another useless gay, repent before the end of the time

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Elxandre(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Over 40 year old man o.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Wallade(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
JASONjnr:

He is very gay

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Kayode3747: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
I believe the hair is fixed, not natural.
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by LilVast1(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Who send am abeg?
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by dalass(f): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
His madness is profitable sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Wallade(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some Yoruba men with foolishness. Reason Yoruba men irritates me. Bobrisky comes to mind. All werey men are in Yoruba land

I know you love Yoruba men, you have dated some already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by specialmati(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin what is this
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Opolopoopolonio: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
GodSaklek:
good government will legalize same sex marriage,the kind of country where everyone will free to do whatever they want,government shouldn't interfere on how you should live your life....

Are you okay

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2022
GodSaklek:

You are mad..
Na them
Stupid Useless Animal

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwbGIbsce4M

Denrele shares video capturing the challenges he faces to have his bath

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cgg5rTbAZhK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He is living in his own world
That's his business anyway

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Jd10k(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Some Yoruba men with foolishness. Reason Yoruba men irritates me. Bobrisky comes to mind. All werey men are in Yoruba land
Charles Oputa AKA chally Boy is their Godfather.Madam do you still now hate Charlie Boy tribe

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by agadez007(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Sharia could have prevented this
oh
Just saw read your comment and then read your signature
That’s why you are supporting tinubu and shettima
To foist sharia law on Nigeria?
Now I see the plan
It’s sharia all along

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Olastep(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Na me do the hair for am?
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by jrusky(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Benki003:
Lol grin all for what that u would go through all these stress

Simply has nothing to do with his time. All most of them do is scavenging all around for relevancy to foot their bills but in actual sense very lazy and idle.

You can never see a real business man, entrepreneur, top managers, academicians even as idle as politician are won't stays in bathroom spending hours just to wash their hair and take hours to bath.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by mecuries(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
he wasn't this light skinned before
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by olamike02: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
JASONjnr:
You're very right. Because they refused to acknowledge God,he gave them up to do things that are not convenient.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by juman(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2022
I have not watch the video.
But I like him.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Goodday90(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2022
agadez007:
oh
Just saw read your comment and then read your signature
That’s why you are supporting tinubu and shettima
To foist sharia law on Nigeria?
Now I see the plan
It’s sharia all along
Tinubu urchins

That’s the main reason they are Agbadorians,because of sharia law

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by mamawa123: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Wasted sperm
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
What exactly are we supposed to do with this non-news?!!
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by LocalMan2(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians are passing through a lot already, let some of this stupid adult babies respect themselves pls.
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Divay22(f): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Westezenwa:
Uniport Post utme form is Out 2022 Candidates who selected the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and earned a score of at least 150 are encouraged to submit an application for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission to the University of Port Harcourt

https://thenigeriafm.com/2022/07/28/uniport-post-utme-form-is-out-2022/
UNIPORT way dey on strike abi na which one angry undecided undecided
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by lordally(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
This guy funny grin

Smart Hisense TV for sale ( 60k ) 32 inches. Working Perfectly and has never been repaired.

Shelf also for sale , 30k

Ox Industrial Fan 26 inches for sale 35k

All Receipts available

All products working Perfectly and has never been repaired.

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by lekanation(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you don't need to tell me your tribe. We know you people. Meanwhile jay bugatti, james brown, bryan nwankoro are all gays.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Enyimbamercedes: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Irritating piece of shit
Re: Denrele Shares Video Capturing The Challenges He Faces To Have His Bath by Ishilove: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Gaybriel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.