Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". (45518 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by JealousCobra(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vlibray:
Shut your trap man
wetin be the work of Governor ?
To build roads , provide other infrastructures etc
Why are you thanking him ?
Why you dey talk say e try..
mtcheew
Anybody why wan quote me fit quote me oo

You finish talk here.

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

You people cannot make a point without attacks. Just like what you accuse Hope Uzodinma of, your parents did a terribly poor job at raising you lots.

u re a mediocre apologist, a paid APC urchin and an icon for gross underdevelopment, supreme Court governor's sympathizer
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by PrinceMajestic: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iamzik:

They are not in government to be appreciated

They ran for office to work for the people and that is exactly what they must do
yeah
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by spencekat(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
He will still[b][/b] [/b]lose re-election[b][b][/b].

If he likes, let him share 1million naira each to Imo indigenes.

Blood thirsty Supreme Court governor.
He will rig heavily
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Hope Uzodinma is doing a great with road construction and rehabilitation. On the flip side, he has been building terribly poor public health facilities. Plus, he hasn't taken any serious steps to attract foreign investors to the state for improved IGR.

No security no foreign investors. Next!
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Basicend: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It is actually commendable.
I join him to say "Well done HE Hope Uzodinma!" .
APC is serving Imo well. Vote for APC and Asiwaju Tinubu for more of this kind of dividends of democracy.
God bless HE Uzodinma.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless my Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria

God punish you and your APC and Tinubu.

You are not well, with the way things are. .
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Hiltaux(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I was in Estonia in 2016 and a white taxi driver ask me if I'm from Nigeria. I said yes
He said that he used to work and repair roads in Estonia and there are about 8 Nigerians who work with them to fix roads and patch potholes in Estonia.

He was praising Nigerians saying how good those Nigerian road workers are.
That they repair and tad roads very smooth better than their own guys.

Then he said he imagines how wonderful our roads in Nigeria are. Since we have so many proffesionals like the ones in Estonia.
Omo i no fit laugh grin grin
If i show him my village road,
The man fit collapse for ground.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I was in Estonia in 2016 and a white taxi driver ask me if I'm from Nigeria. I said yes
He said that he used to work and repair roads in Estonia and there are about 8 Nigerians who work with them to fix roads and patch potholes in Estonia.

Then he said he imagines how wonderful our roads in Nigeria are. Since we have so many proffesionals like the ones in Estonia.

In dubai road construction companies like employ Nigerians, Nigerians can work wella when it comes to road constructions abroad
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by casualobserver: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

A paid dummy

Probably this one has never seen something good in his life that's why he finds a simple tarred road exiting

if those before him had constructed good roads maybe he wont be so excited...no?
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by chimerase2: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Somebody is patching already tarred road u are here asslicking him here
While mcc road is death trap poly road is unmotorable why are we imolite cursed wit bad government
Harrasing the masses everiday if he is not killing us he is extorting
Thank God he knws we are waiting for him in de next election...uselesa governor
How can u use 100billion naira to patch orlu road and okigwe road and u say u is doin fine...God forbid bad tin
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by crusufixo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
In as much he should be commended for this Road...hope ozodinma is still a very ....very long way from been called a good governor. I was in Imo state last year ....and what I saw when I went round the state, especially the state capital Owerri, was pitable and agonizing. There is absolutely nothing to show that the state is moving forward....rather, it's just stagnant. So many bad roads, terrible health service, no infrastructure. What baffles me the most is that the deputy Governor is a well know professor. Yes, he did this road, but for the love of G*d, it's his f**king job. Imo state has the potential of being at the level where Lagos is, but the state has been plagued with bad governors.the sooner the people of imo state open their eyes and act like the people of Osun did, the better.

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by ajayiopy: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Marel3d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_JV2BS35s

An excited road user praises Hope Uzodinma,Imo state governor over newly constructed road.

OGA BUY BETTER PHONE OR USE BETTER PHONE NEXT TIME
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by emmysoftyou: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

guy can one make it in Estonian if he wants to travel out..do they speak English ?
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by mrksquare: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Hope Uzodinma is doing a great with road construction and rehabilitation. On the flip side, he has been building terribly poor public health facilities. Plus, he hasn't taken any serious steps to attract foreign investors to the state for improved IGR.

Foreign investor to a state that is the hotbed of IPOB activities. In a state that it's inhabitants aren't allowed to pursue economic activities on Mondays. No foreign investor would want to come operate in such atmosphere. That's the hard truth.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
He will still lose re-election.

Symptoms of bitterness. It can cause you cardiac arrest.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Khaysee: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
He did well.praise him
.but challenge him to do better

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It is actually commendable.
I join him to say "Well done HE Hope Uzodinma!" .
APC is serving Imo well. Vote for APC and Asiwaju Tinubu for more of this kind of dividends of democracy.
God bless HE Uzodinma.
God bless Imo state.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless my Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria

Orunmila twist ur mouth
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Omoslim26: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
He will still lose re-election.

He should not even bother contesting again,it's a waste of time and money.
Imo State is going back to Apga.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Hightser: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nonsense praising, he should go to ebonyi and see for himself what it means to build infrastructure
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Simplythebest: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Can u imagine this man. Is like this man don't leave in Imo state.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by cpapa: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Make UNA leave the guy
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adaorababy:
Travelling is another form of education. I want to believe the anuofia of a man has never seen covered drainage system before in his life.

How can a human being born of a woman celebrate this kind of road without street lights and poor drainage system. Well, drainage is different from gutter.

Supreme court governor built gutter and this man here is embarrassing his village people!!!
What have you achieved in your life. If this man is your father won't you celebrate him.
It shows the level of your home training, can't you criticize constructively without calling him names
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Mrkindness: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Useless and Hopeless Uzodinjo, Fenfe Pericoma just passed a massage to him two days back. Wicked and evil man.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by nonxo007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Foreign investor can't come in when the state isn't safe. He must ensure the state is safe first.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Franking: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Which road? Let us verify. Imo is in a mess right now.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided
No sidewalk
No lights

probably a paid urchin

Road thickness is less than 1 inch.
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Femifasola: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

A paid dummy

Probably this one has never seen something good in his life that's why he finds a simple tarred road exiting
'exciting not exiting'
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by mrkings84(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

A paid dummy

No, just like you said, he is paid to make this excitement!!

APC is a compound failure!

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by Cmanforall: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Someone in another thread said he is also doing well with civil servant salaries, even ASUU members still receive their salaries despite being on strike.
How true is this?
Re: Man Praises Hope Uzodinma Over Road: "If You Wan Build Road, Build Better Road". by conyema12(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Though am not a fan of the governor. He did a solid work. Took me less than 25 mins to travel to orlu from owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / American Invitation Letter / Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.