Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity (1229 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
My late mum work with the Ondo state ministry of finance before her death in 2018. She died in active service.
I have processed all the paper works and given payment voucher but yet we haven't heard from the government.

Whenever i call anyone at her former ministry or the pension Office, they tell me i have to know a strong personalty before they can release it the pension and gratuity. I don't know anyone that can help me with this.

Pls i need suggestions and ideas on how to get this done. I am even thinking of petition but I don't know if that is a good idea.
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by Bosun99uk: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Getting pension from state government can be a daunting task in this type of situation, I will recommend going through Nigeria Union of Pensioners too.
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by esthel(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
My mum that even knew strong personality yet she hasn't taken up to 1 percent. Ondo state gratuity is in God's hands.
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Bosun99uk:
Getting pension from state government can be a daunting task in this type of situation, I will recommend going through Nigeria Union of Pensioners too.
Thanks for the advice. I have been to the Ondo pension Office that did all the paperwork but they have no help to offer beyond that.
Some people told me i can get it only with connection
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2022
esthel:
My mum that even knew strong personality yet she hasn't taken up to 1 percent. Ondo state gratuity is in God's hands.
Do your mum base in Ondo state too?
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by esthel(f): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2022
emsco:

Do your mum base in Ondo state too?
you mean *based*
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by ednut1(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2022
As long as Akeredolu is there. He is not paying anything
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by Koralords: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2022
emsco:
My late mum work with the Ondo state ministry of finance before her death in 2018. She died in active service.
I have processed all the paper works and given payment voucher but yet we haven't heard from the government.

Whenever i call anyone at her former ministry or the pension Office, they tell me i have to know a strong personality before they can release it the pension and gratuity. I don't know anyone that can help me with this.

Pls i need suggestions and ideas on how to get this done. I am even thinking of petition but I don't know if that is a good idea.
That's the truth my uncle who died in service its was his elder brother who retired as a P.S. that helped the wife never knew there's a gov policy that any civil servant that dies will be paid 4 years salary ,she got close to 12m and she was paid within 6 months ,so you have to know someone to help
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2022
esthel:
you mean *based*
Yea
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Koralords:

That's the truth my uncle who died in service its was his elder brother who retired as a P.S. that helped the wife never knew there's a gov policy that any civil servant that dies will be paid 4 years salary ,she got close to 12m and she was paid within 6 months ,so you have to know someone to help
Thanks for your contribution..we haven't gotten anything since my mum died in 2018.
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by emsco(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2022
ednut1:
As long as Akeredolu is there. He is not paying anything
Wahala
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by missyojo(f): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2022
OP, are you the next of kin on her record of service? If Yes,

What you need to process her entitlement are the following: Death certificate from a govt recognised hospital, pay slips starting from the month she died and account details of next of kin.

Once you have all these, you will write application for payment of burial expenses. Go to the ministry where she worked before her death and ask for burial expenses unit. And ask for the format to address the letter as it may varies across ministry.
Re: How Do I Get My Late Mum Pension And Gratuity by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oga.... Go to human right radio Abuja with all your documents , I strongly assures you of your late mum benefits to be pay in days

Berekete family reality programs....@ordinary President Dr Ahmed Isah

(1) (Reply)

U.K Sneakers For Sale / Family Finances: A Catalyst For Happy Home ? / Troubled Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.