Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity (25383 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Fkmodhi: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Lwmkd 7years after and this is still you, I hope you’re well hiding in your hole house lol...cos dis your prayer won’t save you wen your darling boys come after you

13 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Gbeng30(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Naija is finished under buhari and his Co terrorist, May God deliver us from terrorist wicked party called apc
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari's emergence emboldened fulani miscreants. Now, the hausas are saying they've had enough of Fulani terrorism. This is the basis of today's problem.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Lmao,Devil should kill dem,
So ur Darling Daddy is now powerless..Lmao

11 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by themanderon: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
People are now running from the seat of power ain't that a thing. Very soon Mohamadu will also relocate to the south at this rate.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by ogashman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Always regurgitating the same crap in all thread whether related or not.

12 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by TotoLGA: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria don cast
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fkmodhi:

Lwmkd 7years after and this is still you, I hope you’re well hiding in your hole house lol...cos dis your prayer won’t save you wen your darling boys come after you

Amen oh
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Scary times in Nigeria.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by hargbolahan01: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Capital city on lockdown....but useless politicians and their urchin want to divert our attention to their political rubbish
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Bkchoixe: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Naija is a lost con3
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by fombi: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
still some people are actually openly supporting Tinubu, the extremely corrupt drug baron and lying ancestor who can't even spell his own name or clean his ass after pooing. Some of you Nigerians are devils in human.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by micflo28(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari was born of a prostitute. So unreasonable and never listens to caution. Let the people supporting a dead BAT come and rant nonsense, I will feed them with shitty talk.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Whobedatte(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Fool
It will never be well with you as you have decided to side with the enemies of Nigeria
You will suffer for 600 years lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by OscarJaden(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

The opposition is really desperate this time around.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

We need to do better as a people.
keep politics aside and face the reality...we peeps living in Abuja can testify to the rate of high insecurity.....

Just last week Tuesday arms men overpowered our security men at the gate of our estate
They robbed 7 houses including my own...took my phones and laptop
They were all shouting in Hausa saying na we get this town...

If you don't desist from defending this failed govt,I pray Nigerian happened to you soon

9 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Fkmodhi: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Amen oh
The stupidity of that man is legendary, in fact I just wish that guy will fall victim before his darling daddy tenure expired.

2 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by MedicH: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

May the people supporting bad governance that are sitting quiet instead of fulfilling their obligations, calling them their darling daddy, may they and their families die miserable deaths this year. May the females in their household be violated by drug fuelled bandits and may all those calling bad government darling daddy be roasted like corn by bandits. Lol Amen oo

11 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by nokspos: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Our beloved country turned Afghanistan overnight , you are saying it’s good . I don’t understand

abobote:
Its good they are taking the fight to Abuja, but they spare the innocent residents of Abuja, and take it further to Aso Rock.
There lye Nigerian problems
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by SmellyNyash: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Just shut up already.

U supported this evil and useless party

And ur still supporting this useless thing again

May the calamity ur supporting fall on you and your family

5 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Masterito(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Do you really have brain? 3 Amry officers were killed in Abuja and it is over blown? Hm please see mental health practitioner
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

3 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Elibaba1: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
That was how those Hausa thugs were beating drivers and passengers along Bank of Industry, Central Area, Abuja yesternight.

I had to align the bus and run for safety. What surprised me was that Armed Policemen were close by and they did nothing.

I was so shocked. What gave these miscreants the audaciousness to pull these acts. This thought crowded my distracted mind.

I will never forget what happened yesterday in a hurry.

Please do you mind giving us more insight as to what caused this?
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Elibaba1: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

Overblown? Are you mad!?

7 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
That was how those Hausa thugs were beating drivers and passengers along Bank of Industry, Central Area, Abuja yesternight.

I had to align the bus and run for safety. What surprised me was that Armed Policemen were close by and they did nothing.

I was so shocked. What gave these miscreants the audaciousness to pull these acts. This thought crowded my distracted mind.

I will never forget what happened yesterday in a hurry.

Even Aboki dey control Abuja that should be home for all?

One of the reasons why I would continue supporting The Igbos that stands against these Bullies.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by rigarmortis: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Oga this your rant is stale. Yes may devil kill all the above, but for how long will you wait for him, is the devil a serving General under Buhari government? Did you invite the devil or blame Jonathan during his time?

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by swaggerjack: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria is a failed state

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by OKC22: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
I foresee PMB resigning
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
....And Dollar has buried the Naira under APC and Buhari!

Goodluck Jonathan will be having a laugh wherever he is.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Benchilwell: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

may that devil himself kill buhari also for using soft hand against terrorist and including u that always supporting him after seeing all diz atrocities he has done. grin grin grin EVIL ONE OF AMONG HERDSMAN were dey be buhari gang them

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by boladale123: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Devil no dey kill,na we suppose gather and kill all those elements disturbing the peace of the masses,even corrupt politicians.
God will not do what man should do,Man couldn't do what God Will do.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
OKC22:
I foresee PMB resigning

Nah... It's too late for that!

He will further destroy the nation, so that during election an average Nigeria will avoid APC on the ballot!

If PDP gets the votes, power will remain at the North!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

problems and prospects of Nigerian cooperatives / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.