Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity (25387 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by oladele239(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

The opposition is really desperate this time around.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

We need to do better as a people.

It's overblown until they kidnap one of your family members and you open gofundme and beg us here on Nairaland! I don't know why you pple are blinded by sentiments even when the truth is staring at you

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Benchilwell: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
OscarJaden:
keep politics aside and face the reality...we peeps living in Abuja can testify to the rate of high insecurity.....

Just last week Tuesday arms men overpowered our security men at the gate of our estate
They robbed 7 houses including my own...took my phones and laptop
They were all shouting in Hausa saying na we get this town...

If you don't desist from defending this failed govt,I pray Nigerian happened to you soon
why replying to that slowpoke that have never made any sensible comment in life ,since he sign in to Nairaland
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by McOluOmo: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Leadership failure gives room for such vain prayers... No one prays like this abroad and in other sensible nations whose citizens will never support clueless old men in power.

Well, if Satan had that power or had your time, Buhari would have since departed this world along with his party members, including PDP people.

4 Likes

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

So, Goodluck Jonathan lost to Buhari in 2015 because APC and Tinubu made him look bad?!

Please, did I comprehend you correctly?!!
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Bizibi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

smh....you must be mad!!!

Some of us staying here should walk like there is peace in Abuja.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by chikason22(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Shut up. You're part of this insecurities bedeviling our dear nation today. You should be hiding your head in shame. Now you're scheming for another disaster in person if Tinubu.
Very insensitive human like you.
Affliction shall not arise a second time.
1$ is now 700 fuckingg naira. angry

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by descarado: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is what choosing a president out of sentiment causes.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by BePrepared: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

Are u well at all

A president convoy attacked
Terrorists released from prison
Bandit threatened to kidnap a country president

You say its normal

U normal so?
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Festy4u(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
That was how those Hausa thugs were beating drivers and passengers along Bank of Industry, Central Area, Abuja yesternight.

I had to align the bus and run for safety. What surprised me was that Armed Policemen were close by and they did nothing.

I was so shocked. What gave these miscreants the audaciousness to pull these acts. This thought crowded my distracted mind.

I will never forget what happened yesterday in a hurry.

They are growing bolder by the day because they have seen that the C-in-C is weak! undecided
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Very soon everybody go collect for these country...

Oh you think they will run away to other country bah? Those bandits will mountain airports and shut down operation...let's watch and wait, let's wait and watch shocked shocked shocked
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Obyino: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Stupid human being... get a life

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Ppp1p: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Really
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

So you are cursing yourself and your darling daddy?

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Advision: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

this your prayer would not save you....its only fair your face the effect of buhari on Nigeria and God may even give you double portion
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Myhusband(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

when is this repetition going to stop?

when are we going to tell ourselves the truth?

when are we going to stop losing citizens lives because of one man incompetent and weak approach to stop his kinsmen who are dominance of terrorism in Nigeria

when brother and we as usually address yourself. it is sickening
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by EMEKAodogwu1: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Childish fool, low achieving hag. Many of you will be put to shame in months to come. And hear me today that before the end the year you or your close relation will fall victim of Buhari rulership

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by wman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Just get out. We don't want to see your posts again.

Your darling daddy is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by mrkings84(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
ITS PAINFUL HOW A WHOLE NATION IS SOLD OUT COMPLETELY TO TERRORISTS!!

JUST IMAGINE, THESE HAPPENING IN OUR FCT.

ITS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD AND CAN NEVER GET WORSENED!!
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by frozen70(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Malory:
Nigeria will soon shut down.

Honestly ❗
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by EMEKAodogwu1: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

Chai see reasoning. You mean a whole university shot down to just make Buhari look bad?
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
The destruction this government has done to this country,eehn! A heavy load of work awaits the next president.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by abidem4real: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
vicdom:
*Shifts 100 level students’ exam indefinitely

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/breaking-veritas-university-shuts-down-academic-activities-over-insecurity/
Let there be a state of emergency in this country otherwise, we will all be overrun by this insurgency sonner than expected.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Ykc2(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
[i][/i]9
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.mkpi jalingo����

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Kajaard: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
post=115140007:
kidnappers etc

You should be hiding your head in shame. You are totally and utterly shameless. This is the government you have been seriously supporting even when you could see clearly the unseriousness and failures of the government but you kept saying my darling daddy like a child with down syndrome.

Please go hide your head in shame. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Jaqenhghar: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shey money answers all things?
These big boys need to generate more money so the university can stay open.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Kaiser20: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
I thought only the SE/SS are complaining, other areas in Nigeria is perfectly secured
The north is Secured, Abuja is secured, SW is secured
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Anetorfavour: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
isaiah4life:
That was how those Hausa thugs were beating drivers and passengers along Bank of Industry, Central Area, Abuja yesternight.

I had to align the bus and run for safety. What surprised me was that Armed Policemen were close by and they did nothing.

I was so shocked. What gave these miscreants the audaciousness to pull these acts. This thought crowded my distracted mind.

I will never forget what happened yesterday in a hurry.
Comrade thankgod say u use common sense run oo! We thank God for life. No member here will b lost to unfortunate elements
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by isaiah4life(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Anetorfavour:
Comrade thankgod say u use common sense run oo! We thank God for life. No member here will b lost to unfortunate elements

Amen. Thank u brother.

1 Like

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by annyz: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

I think you are one of them in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.