Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity (25388 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Winners Chapel University Abuja - Nasarawa Kicks Off / Veritas University Suspends Student For 3 Weeks Over Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by We4all: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

The opposition is really desperate this time around.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

We need to do better as a people.

You’re right but APC did the same to PDP during Jonathan’s era. They are simply returning the favor.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Basiljoe: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

You are a bastard for mentioning ipob. You and your family.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by taiwolomo1: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
The security situation is being overblown for the sake of making president Buhari and the APC look bad during the election period.

All over the country Nigerians are living their lives as they always do but one news story will cause unnecessary panic.

really? Just pray not to fall victim bro!! Then u will know how fearful it is to slp with one eye closed.
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by obotematics: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2022
If the FCT is unsafe!
Make I pack my kaya, na Santa Isabel oh��������
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by clarocuzioo(m): 2:48am On Jul 28, 2022
post=115140007:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

So after Buhari collected and looted billions of dollars meant for security, devil will now kill terrorists for us?

Some people are even more useless than I thought
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 28, 2022
isaiah4life:
That was how those Hausa thugs were beating drivers and passengers along Bank of Industry, Central Area, Abuja yesternight.

I had to align the bus and run for safety. What surprised me was that Armed Policemen were close by and they did nothing.

I was so shocked. What gave these miscreants the audaciousness to pull these acts. This thought crowded my distracted mind.

I will never forget what happened yesterday in a hurry.
Hmmmm even with heavy NNPC security around there ? And us embassy too
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:

SHUT UP!!!

TALKING NONSENSE!
Re: Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity by ofiko123(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2022
I thought ASUU was on strike or whatever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Corona School Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary Gala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.