Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Album: Beyoncé – RENAISSANCE - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Album: Beyoncé – RENAISSANCE (1128 Views)

Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album: Beyoncé – RENAISSANCE by Ngcrooks(f): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2022

RENAISSANCE Album by Beyoncé Mp3/Zip Download
American singer, songwriter, and actress Beyoncé has released her seventh studio album, “RENAISSANCE.”

Beyoncé rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time. Their hiatus saw the release of her debut album Dangerously in Love (2003), which featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy”.

Following 2006 disbanding of Destiny’s Child, she released her second solo album, B’Day, which contained singles “Irreplaceable” and “Beautiful Liar”. Beyoncé also starred in multiple films such as The Pink Panther (2006), Dreamgirls (2006), Obsessed (2009), and The Lion King (2019). Her marriage to Jay-Z and her portrayal of Etta James in Cadillac Records (2008) influenced her third album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008), earned a record-setting six Grammy Awards in 2010. It spawned the successful singles “If I Were a Boy”, “Single Ladies”, and “Halo”.

Beyoncé is one of the world’s best-selling recording artists, having sold 120 million records worldwide. She is the first solo artist to have their first six studio albums debut at number one on the Billboard 200. Her success during the 2000s was recognized with the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)’s Top Certified Artist of the Decade as well as Billboard’s Top Female Artist of the Decade.

Beyoncé’s accolades include 28 Grammy Awards, 26 MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award in 2014), 24 NAACP Image Awards, 31 BET Awards, and 17 Soul Train Music Awards; all of which are more than any other singer.

In 2014, Billboard named her the highest-earning black musician of all time, while in 2020, she was included on Time’s list of 100 women who defined the last century.

Beyonce – Renaissance Album Tracklist:
I’M THAT GIRL
COZY
ALIEN SUPERSTAR
CUFF IT
ENERGY
BREAK MY SOUL
CHURCH GIRL
PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
VIRGO’S GROOVE
MOVE
HEATED
THIQUE
ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM
PURE/HONEY
SUMMER RENAISSANCE

DOWNLOAD ALBUM ZIP HERE

Window Covering Solutions
ROYAL GARAGE DOORS

(1) (Reply)

Since Everbody Is Doing It(worth The Read) / Janet Feat. Nelly "call On Me" / Modenine on fire!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.