Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki (2075 Views)

What Tinubu And His Supporters Should Learn From Sarki / Odumosu: Magodo Brooks Estate Leadership In Crisis Over Apology Letter / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Kwem(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin seems he read our thread today.

To me apology accepted but he to show commitment cool

For the rest of you hating on IGBOS thinking it's the only way to stay relevant or uplift your tribe, I de laugh you..

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by SmellyNyash: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin We have forgiven u

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Opintiwa: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Apologize to south in general you bigot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
It is better to be obidient rather than being arrogant tongue

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Obidient4life2: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kwem:

For the rest of you hating on IGBOS thinking it's the only way to stay relevant or uplift your tribe, I de laugh you..

Igbo is blessed... We see things from pit that people on aeroplane no dey see.

With the new electoral law, people are going to see the quality of people that will be governors in Igbo land.

We don't fake love, if we don't love you we don't love you.

Yardua was a Fulani man yet he was loved by Igbos because he led well.

We smell failure from the future!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Billygee2u: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Igbo is blessed... We see things from pit that people on aeroplane no dey see.

With the new electoral law, people are going to see the quality of people that will be governors in Igbo land.

We don't fake love, if we don't love you we don't love you.

Yardua was a Fulani man yet he was loved by Igbos because he led well.

We smell failure from the future!
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Arysexy(m): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2022
He don chop breakfast too? grin

Apology accepted, go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by MayorOfDelta(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2022
He is just doing it because he needs donations to facilitate his brother's release from bandits..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by 9japride(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2022
It's like southerners don't really know these guys. He can never change. The hatred he has towards the Igbos runs deep. I can't imagine one who shouts one Nigeria, can hate he's fellow countryman? All is just for stomach infrastructure. Pretentious human being. It's only kids and novice who don't understand the politics of deception that will believe this career political influencer.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by skywalker240(m): 3:22am On Jul 28, 2022
A Bigot is still gon be a bigot

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Yankee101: 3:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Only after his brother has been kidnapped abi?

You cooked your food, enjoy it alone

Hope it was worth it.

You will be forgiven for having an abortion if you truly repent, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get back your womb which the quack doctor tore out. That’s how sin is. You’re told not to sin for your own eventual good

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by PeterObi4LP: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Sarki the Ibos I know and leave with around me are peace lovely, accommodating and industrious people. One gift God gave them is the gift of expansion. There is no part of this planet earth (country) you go you can't find an Ibo man. Is only here in Nigeria we take them for granted. Outside Nigeria, they are respected. That's why I resolve I will marry an Ibo lady.

Meanwhile, my in-laws please forgive him. The guy was indeed a bigort and full of hate about Ibos, forgetting that the more you hate on them (Ibos) the more they wax strong, get wealthier and expand.

#LetLoveLead

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by speaktome(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Sarki learn to be Obidient so that you can be Yusuful to ur generation.

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by obyrich(m): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Igbos don't even know you exists. Na your mates for tweeter you offend.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Ndi "sai baba"
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by velocity25(m): 5:24am On Jul 28, 2022
No man can cursed the blessed race and remain the same.
For God Almighty, said will curse those who cursed you and bless those who blessed you!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by GlobTrotter: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2022
I remember telling this guy that the evil he is supporting will soon come to his door step. Evil knows no tribe or ethnicity!!!!! Well I wish him well.

Lesson from Buhari, do not vote for ethnicity. Vote for competence.
It's so sad to see that the northerners are the worst victims of this government. Sai Baba sai Baba

Where is ?? I hope "they" were not kidnapped in that train too

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by princepeter566: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari don finally serve am breakfast.
Las Las before buhari go, the rest zombies go get Sense. That is, if they are still alive to see the final day of buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Amunethseranu(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
Apologize to south in general you bigot
shut Up which south ? What he did ,yorubas did worst !

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Amunethseranu(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin We have forgiven u
Ur breakfast go done soon
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by mushystuff: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2022
GlobTrotter:
I remember telling this guy that the evil he is supporting will soon come to his door step. Evil knows no tribe or ethnicity!!!!! Well I wish him well.

Lesson from Buhari, do not vote for ethnicity. Vote for competence.
It's so sad to see that the northerners are the worst victims of this government. Sai Baba sai Baba

Where is ?? I hope "they" were not kidnapped in that train too

How is it sad that his major support base bears the brunt of their ethnic bias and braggadocio? Would it gave been a happier event if Southerners suffered more so it would look like a result of not voting that demon and then they'd encourage him even more?

They are still comfortable in their chains and if you place a Southerner today to contest Buhari or any other dirty, northern Islamic fundamentalist, they will still vote the latter so please, they deserve all and more they suffer until they lose that 'we are Muslims we have the numbers and we must decide the Nigerian president' mentality!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2022
I hardly forgive, before I do, I will know the level of your commitments during the wrongs and the extent your remorse has gone. Compare the two, then the olive branch might be to draw you closer to stab you at the heart finally

Sarrki, you and your immediate family hasn't seen nothing yet. More regrets to come your way.

I'm a Christian, my own type is an eye for an eye, forgiveness exposes weakenesses, hence we both die same time

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Treasure17(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
How is this an apology? Still trying to justify his actions by saying he said those things out of frustration. This guy legit relegated and debase the igbo people as far as placing cows above human beings. Use the apology to rescue your brother na.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by SocialJustice: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Kwem:

It took a personal tragedy for him to become a reasonable person. I have no empathy for him though.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
The Igbos that were killed can't come back with this sorry and forgiveness.

The hatred that his tweets generated can't be washed away by forgiving, thousand extremists read his accounts and were made more bitter towards the Igbos. Igbo lives have been lost behind the scene which media couldn't carry because of either his tweets or his paroles with guys on the streets.

His tweets emboldened Igbo haters to do what they like, wheras we mind our businesses not looking at anyone.

What is that Fulani police again? People like him has caused Igbo middle class business men and women to lose both properties and their businesses. Forgiving him can't heal all these neither will it bring back the Igbo lost lives

Lastly, Fulani will never stop massacring the hausas, it will never stop, until the population of hausa is reduced drastically so that they can now occupy placrs originally occupied by hausa.

Igbo is the problem, hate them and have a good life

Tankiu

Cc:

Sarrki

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by nike4love: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Bandits will keep abducting your kins until you have non left....

Take ur apology and shove it up ur lazy @$$.

Use ur BMC stipends to rescue ur brother.

Infact that ur brother was not kidnapped its news from ipod pigs to discredit buhari's wonderful works...

U haven't seen anything yet ezi

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Only God that can forgive him
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amunethseranu:
shut Up which south ? What he did ,yorubas did worst !

While you yeebos have been propagating love for other tribes all these while, right?
Re: Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki by maybet081: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
No body should give him money this is a pure scam.

(1) (Reply)

Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi / Police And INEC Officials Caught Thumb Printing On Ballot Papers(video) / Jonathan And ECOWAS Visit Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.