Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... (27704 Views)

I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me? / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by coputa(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2023
Khaleesi4lyf:
Keke for warri pass human being grin
That's the only industry in the state with POS operators.Governor Okowa killed the economic life of Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by coputa(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

You took a bold and wise decision.

As soon as you finish paying for the hire purchase to the micro finance bank and the Keke becomes your own...

You start planning your exit,to move to something less stressful and more rewarding that can sustain you at old age.

I am saying this because Keke does not have second hand value and the job is very stressful,it makes one to age faster because you are not getting any younger.

I have known many Keke riders doing the job for years but it hasn't really added any value to their lives,in the true sence of it.The reward is like a temporary relief.

Plan an exit and work assiduously towards it,more blessings to your hustle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Bolaji26(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
chukkystar:
lol... You don come back here come find me abi? God's Grace be upon You Bro

I go always follow you everywhere oo because you are the backbone behind my happiness

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sirseedorf(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2023
How much can one get second (tokunbo) hand Keke. Can I start with two hundred K, or not paying anything for deposit at all. Am in Lagos, and I wish to go into Keke driving.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Diddycsbsb: 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
Guy to be a driver is not easy, Keke, Okada, tipper, truck, cabπŸš–, private, immediately you enter road you are in between life and death..
Life No be joke Bro.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by chukkystar(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2023
Bolaji26:

I go always follow you everywhere oo because you are the backbone behind my happiness
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ.. We give God all the Glory Bro. Make God continue dey Bless us so we go fit dey help each other

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Fearyourcreator: 6:13pm On May 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

You will definitely get there I tell you... When one makes legit money ehn... The happiness is different sha ni... those wey dey claim I be graduate wey no fit hustle go do again and again for yankee as third class citizen... You are a king my brother ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by soshegzz(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2023
Please I want to buy a Nigerian used korope and I need someone who can handle it very well for transport or logistics work.

I'd be happy to partner with you.ie:- also drop my share of the cost of buying. I am an experienced Uber/bolt driver.instead of korope. Let's do WV T4 or any 16 passenger.

07018282232 on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Brownshoe: 7:03pm On May 26, 2023
Not recently, well how much is new keke now?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by OvertheTop(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2023
coputa:

As soon as you finish paying for the hire purchase to the micro finance bank and the Keke becomes your own...

You start planning your exit,to move to something less stressful and more rewarding that can sustain you at old age.

I am saying this because Keke does not have second hand value and the job is very stressful,it makes one to age faster because you are not getting any younger.

I have known many Keke riders doing the job for years but it hasn't really added any value to their lives,in the true sence of it.The reward is like a temporary relief.

kindly give examples of permanent Relief Business for Old Age.....i wan learn
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by olumided: 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
God bless your hustle. But please after remitting the 4k, like how much you do gain per day or like how much you make daily including the 4k? Because I do wonder is it possible for a Keke to be making like 10k daily and still buy fuel.

Sonnobax15:

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Emeka71(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
Zendizel:
God bless your hustle bro
He try.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by coputa(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
OvertheTop:

kindly give examples of permanent Relief Business for Old Age.....i wan learn
Okay, chemist store, provision store,pure water factory, fish farm, block industry etc.You can run these businesses,even at the age of 70.with your staffs, and manager,you only need to supervise them.

Keke is not like that,by the time you finish paying the hire purchase with all the stress, the Keke lifespan is gone,it will now be giving you issues here and there.

It is almost impossible to ride Keke on a hire purchase,then use the proceeds to buy other Keke after remittance to your principal.

A man still riding Keke at age 60 has gotten it all wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by elayomohammed(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2023
Quite an incredible writing! Inspiring story BTW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Poweidebenteke(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2023
Thanks for sharing
I'm also a Keke rider based in Enugu
How lucrative is the Keke business over there Warri. Cos I'm considering relocating to Warri. I'd really appreciate your advice thanks
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by faith147(m): 8:33pm On May 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:

I remove head dressing for you
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2023
Nice choice gee. Ive also been seriously thinking of going into keke riding too bt i just need a sponsor. Im damn tired of my job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2023
coputa:

. Thank you bro...I'm already through with the Bank.. And as a Matter of fact,I'm already planning my exit,as well as thinking of how to venture into something else..

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by penceman(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2023
when you marry or your parents need care then you will know its marwa they call it.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Emmanuelofph: 10:53pm On May 26, 2023
coputa:

And what kind of business can he switch to that will be less stressful and more profitable than transportation business considering the current economic situation of this country?

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by juman(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Guy to be a driver is not easy, Keke, Okada, tipper, truck, cabπŸš–, private, immediately you enter road you are in between life and death..
Life No be joke Bro.

Every job has hazard or disadvantages but focus more on positivity.
I have lazy friends that harp on hazard of every job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by juman(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2023
Continously learning from people around you, some are successful doing Keke or maybe doing other things included.

Be really determined and be serious and be sensible with your finance you are on your way to richness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Redoilbeta: 7:18am On May 27, 2023
Hello Everyone, I'm a Responsible Father with No Job, I beg and Plead does anyone knows a dealer that gives KEKE MARWA on Hire Purchase in Lagos...

I'm not Lazy, Ready to take one, Work and be making Deliveries.

Please Whatsapp me on the Number Below.

0....9......0....2....three. 1....1....seven...7...5. Five
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by sirachkiz(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:

How were you able to apply for higher purchase and which microfinance bank helped you with that?
I'm also interested in getting one a Keke fir higher purchase to hustle as things are hard right now. Your help will go a long way.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Keneth1(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2023
Bro how did you learn this? Ur writing creates strong mental images all thru.
Sonnobax15:

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2023
Keneth1:
Bro how did you learn this? Ur writing creates strong mental images all thru.
. How do you mean bro?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2023
Poweidebenteke:
Thanks for sharing
How lucrative is the Keke business over there Warri. Cos I'm considering relocating to Warri. I'd really appreciate your advice thanks
. Warri is already jam-packed already...Try Ughelli,which is very close to Warri.... So long the keke belongs to you,no need to worry,you go confirm am.
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Keneth1(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2023
I mean ur choice of words
Sonnobax15:
. How do you mean bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2023
Keneth1:
I mean ur choice of words
grin ok.. thanks..

1 Like

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Freelance363: 1:09pm On May 27, 2023
Love the spirit
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by UnknownT: 2:37pm On May 27, 2023
Poweidebenteke:
Thanks for sharing
. Which route you dey ply for Warri?
Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Fakelondonboi(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2023
HUSTLING AND PRAYING FOR SUPPORT AS WELL TO GET A MINI BUS AS WELL ...ONCE THE MONEY IS COMPLETE I GET MYSELF ONE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A NEW ONE

AS SCHOOL CERT NO WORK FOR US...BRO THERE IS MONEY IN TRANSPORTATION

GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic / Innoson: FG Did Not Order Us To Relocate To Lagos Or Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.