Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do you have any Question about Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do you have any Question about Islam? (6328 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2005
Anyone who has any question/s about Islam (what it is etc) please feel free to ask. I'll try my best to answer you question in the simplest form.

The Five Basic Principle of Islam (Pillars of Islam)

To be a muslim, we first declare (only once) that there is no Gob But One God. Thereafter the remaining four principles basically make you a complete Muslim.

1. Pray five times a day (right before sun rise, midday, evening, sun-set & before going to bed)
2. Give Charity
3. Fast during the month of Ramadan (29-30 days) every lunar (360 days) year

For those who are healthy and financially capable of travelling to Mecca, Hajj (pilgrimage) is mandantory (once in a life time).
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by jhydosky(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2005
Sorry to bother you kismat, but i really want to know the position of islam as regards dating prior to marriage!

Personally, I prefer to know my would be wife before i eventually marry her, i mean i would rather she be my best friend, the person who i can rely on, trust and cherish to the high heavens!

This no doubt will entails long years of relationship and close contacts devoid of sex, etc.... My question is since AL-ISLAM don't tolerate mingling between both sexes.... how can i go about this cos i strongly desire to marry a muslim and knowing her person in totality is a prerequisite?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by jhydosky(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2005
Sorry to bother you kismat, but i really want to know the position of islam as regards dating prior to marriage!

Personally, I prefer to know my would be wife before i eventually marry her, i mean i would rather she be my best friend, the person who i can rely on, trust and cherish to the high heavens!

This no doubt will entails long years of relationship and close contacts devoid of sex, etc.... My question is since AL-ISLAM don't tolerate mingling between both sexes.... how can i go about this cos i strongly desire to marry a muslim and knowing her person in totality is a prerequisite?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by exu(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2005
What does Islam say about the nature of Allah?

How does he compare to the Christian notion of an all loving and yet all powerful 'father figure'?

Also where did the those who wrote the Koran get their sources on Jesus from?

I'll probably think of some more later...

Good post by the way.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2005

This no doubt will entails long years of relationship and close contacts devoid of sex, etc.... My question is since AL-ISLAM don't tolerate mingling between both sexes.... how can i go about this because i strongly desire to marry a muslim and knowing her person in totality is a prerequisite?

Islam doesnt allow a believing woman to marry a non-believing man but a believing man can marry a christian or a jew (people of the book). I don't know how religious the girl is and i think you'll find yourself in a difficult situation of converting but not knowing why. Is it because of the girl or you trully respect her religion and willing to share he beliefs and totally understand the oneness of God?

As for the friendship and seeking a long term buddy before settling down.you know whenever a female and male seat together, the third person is always the devil/satan. So you'll end up doing two things, either tempted to do something, or pick up on something small which might lead you to call off the whole thing. Marriage is about a contract bidding two people to help each other out and go through the pains/pleasure of life together. if you are sure you want to get married and know that whoever you're interested in has the qualities you're looking for, i would suggest you put your trust in God and go ahead. But as i said, if you're non-believing man interested in a muslim girl, you have a huge task ahead of you.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2005
What does Islam say about the nature of Allah?

How does he compare to the Christian notion of an all loving and yet all powerful 'father figure'?

For Muslims, the best answer is given in the Quran in Chapter 112;

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him.

The first verse basically states the oneness of Allah.
The second verse tells us that Allah doesnt live in any space or time. He is eternal and Absolute.
The Third verse clarifies the absolute oneness of HIM and that he beget not nor is he begot.
The fourth verse is more of a sum up to your questions. That whatever we can think of is NOT God. No one has seen HIM and HE is beyond our understanding, knowledge or comprehension.

Also where did the those who wrote the Koran get their sources on Jesus from?

Quran was reveled to Prophet Muhummed pbuh (from God/Allah) of which he recited to the learned who wrote it down and/or memorized it. As you might already know that Islam is the only non-christian faith which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. No muslims is a muslim if he doesnt believe Jesus the son of Mary was a messenger of God and raised the dead, healed the blind, dumb and the leapers through the will of God/Allah.

Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah’s leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (Qur’an 3: 49-51).

We also believe in all previous prophets (from adam, moses, abraham, david, jonah, solomon etc) and all that was reveled to them. Therefore what was reveled to Muhummed about Jesus was from God/Allah and specifically meant to prove that muhummed is a messenger and that what he was preaching (the oneness of God) is what Jesus and what all other prophets taught. More so to clarify the misconception (trinity, sonship etc) and also strengthen the hearts of those who truly follow the teachings of Jesus to recognise Muhummed as a messager of God.

Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (Qur’an 3:59).

She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is (Qur’an 3:47).
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by jhydosky(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2005
kismat:

Islam doesnt allow a believing woman to marry a non-believing man but a believing man can marry a christian or a jew (people of the book). I don't know how religious the girl is and i think you'll find yourself in a difficult situation of converting but not knowing why. Is it because of the girl or you trully respect her religion and willing to share he beliefs and totally understand the oneness of God?

As for the friendship and seeking a long term buddy before settling down.you know whenever a female and male seat together, the third person is always the devil/satan. So you'll end up doing two things, either tempted to do something, or pick up on something small which might lead you to call off the whole thing. Marriage is about a contract bidding two people to help each other out and go through the pains/pleasure of life together. if you are sure you want to get married and know that whoever you're interested in has the qualities you're looking for, i would suggest you put your trust in God and go ahead. But as i said, if you're non-believing man interested in a muslim girl, you have a huge task ahead of you.

Thanks for the enlightenment! Beautiful, but how can I go about seeking a long-term friendship with a believing sister (even if I find one) without infringing on laid down laws in this regard?

Thank you once again for the enlightenment.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2005
If you want to have a muslim lady as a friend, one of the rules is that you should not be together in an enclosed space unless a relation of hers or her husband is around with you. You should not have vain discussions with her. Your sicererity should be 100%.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by alheri(f): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2005
I have muslim friends. When we were in school, if any of them had sex with thier boy friends, they would perform a kinda of "al'waala" abolution. Now I know Islam is against Sex before marriage and adultery. What I dont understand is the purpose of the "al'waala". Is it to cleanse the person from the sin committed?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2005
If your friends indulge in extra-marital sex, it is a great sin because God said in the quran ' Do not move near adultery/fornication'. One of the obligatory acts for any muslim that engages in sex, whether with a lawful partner or not is to observe a ritual bath after the act, otherwise such a person will not be entitled to observe salats i.e. canonical worships peculiar to Islam. He/she is also not entitled to enter any mosque nor touch the Holy Quran among others.

The bath is not called Alwaala, it is called Ghuslu Jannobat'(The bath after Intercourse ).

The bath is not for the forgiveness of sins. For that, the sinner must sicerely ask God for forgivess and pardon with a lot of remorse, and with a resolve not to go back to the sin. Surely God is the Forgiver and Pardoner.

There are several ways of asking forgiveness, one could recite certain formulars, observe voluntary fasting, perform pilgrimage, endow the needy, clean the mosque or do some other works in propagating the Truth and preventing others from falling into same error.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by alheri(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2005
Thank you very much nuru. smiley

Now to another issue:

What exactly is the KAABAH? Whats in it, why do muslims seem to worship it? As in the go round it bowing down and all that. Can you pls explain that to me. And the SAFA and MARWA, And stoning the wall(the devil?). All these things are preformed during HAJJ. What exactly do they imply?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by jhydosky(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2005
thank you nuru! smiley
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2005
What exactly is the KAABAH? Whats in it, why do muslims seem to worship it? As in the go round it bowing down and all that. Can you please explain that to me. And the SAFA and MARWA, And stoning the wall(the devil?). All these things are preformed during HAJJ. What exactly do they imply?

Each question can take about ten pages to explain but i'll try my best.

The Kabah is NOT what we worship and there's nothing in it. The Kabah is just a symbol of unity for the muslims, telling everyone that wherever we may be, we face one direction and pray in unity. And during Hajj or Umrah, we circle the Kabah to symbolise the fact that our lives revolve around One thing - Allah. We are all insignificant. And being in the crowd of over 2 million, one can't help but to feel humbled, whether you are king or peasant, you are reminded that Allah is sovereign above all.

"And (remember) when We made the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) a place of resort for mankind and a place of safety. And take you (people) the Maqâm (place) of Ibrâhim (Abraham) [or the stone on which Ibrâhim (Abraham) >> stood while he was building the Ka'bah] as a place of prayer, and We commanded Ibrâhim (Abraham) and Ismâ'il (Ishmael) that they should purify My House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) for those who are circumambulating it, or staying (I'tikâf), or bowing or prostrating themselves (there, in prayer)."
"And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said, "My Lord, make this city (Makkah) a place of security and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allâh and the Last Day." He (Allâh) answered: "As for him who disbelieves, I shall leave him in contentment for a while, then I shall compel him to the torment of the Fire, and worst indeed is that destination!"

"And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) and (his son) Ismâ'il (Ishmael) were raising the foundations of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah), (saying), "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily! You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower."

"Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manâsik [] (all the ceremonies of pilgrimage - Hajj and 'Umrah, etc.), and accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful."

"Our Lord! Send amongst them a Messenger of their own (and indeed Allâh answered their invocation by sending Muhammad Peace be upon him ), who shall recite unto them Your Verses and instruct them in the Book (this Qur'ân) and Al-Hikmah (full knowledge of the Islâmic laws and jurisprudence or wisdom or Prophethood, etc.), and sanctify them. Verily! You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2005
Thanks Kismat. Allah is the sovereign Lord. You cant help but realise this clearly when you are in the Holy Sanctuary with millions of other worshippers saying the same glorifications to Allah. This is the spiritual significance of the Kaaba.
The Kaaba is refererred to in Quran Chapter 3 Vs 96 as thus ''The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings.''
According to Islamic tradition, Allah (God) ordained a place of worship on Earth to reflect the house in heaven called al-Bait al-Maa'mour. Muslims believe that Adam was the first to build such a place of worship. The Qur'an confirms that the Kaaba was built by the prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and his son Ismail. The building is on the same foundation that Adam originally built it.
The Kaaba is a large masonry structure roughly the shape of a cube. (The name "Kaaba" comes from the Arabic word meaning cube). It is made of granite from the hills near Mecca. The structure is approximately 15 m (50 ft) high, 10 m (35 ft) wide, and 12 m (40 ft) long. It is covered by a black silk cloth decorated with gold-embroidered calligraphy. This cloth is known as the kiswah; it is replaced yearly. One of the cornerstones of the Kaaba is the Hajar el Aswad (the sacred "Black Stone"wink, which is generally thought to be a meteorite remnant. Inside the Kaaba, there is a marble floor. The interior walls are clad with marble half-way to the roof; tablets with Quranic inscriptions are inset in the marble. The top part of the walls is covered with a green cloth decorated with gold embroidered Quranic verses. Lamps hang from a cross beam; there is also a small table for incense burners. The building is otherwise empty. The caretakers perfume the marble cladding with scented oil, the same oil used to anoint the Black Stone outside.
The global coordinates of the Kaaba are 21° 25′ 24″ N, 39° 49′ 24″ E.

It should be noted that Muslims do not worship the Kaaba or its contents; the Kaaba is simply a focal point for prayer.

On Safa and Marwa, they are two hills in between which Hajara the mother of Ismail ran seven times looking for provision for her small child when God commanded Ibrahim to leave mother and son in the desert at the place that was to become the centre of universal worship. The result of that anxiety and attendant sprint is the emergence of Zam zam fountain that flows till today despite millions of people taking millions of liters from it every blessed day and year round . Running between the two hills for those who perform Hajj is obligatory. It is to commemorate that incidence and to reawaken us to the fact that we we heed the call of God, we will have nothing to grief about and will not know fear.

On Stoning of pillars during Hajj, It is a symbolic act of renouncing the devil and his associates not just during Hajj but throughout one's live. it is an expression of the thrower's intention to obey Allah's commandment, and a demonstration of his humility and servitude to Him. It signifies compliance with Divine commandment without any trace therein of any selfish pleasure, sensuous or intellectual.

Through the act of throwing pebbles at the pillar representing shaytan, one identifies with Prophet Ibrahim, the father of Prophets Isma'il and Ishaq (Isaac), and the ancestor of Prophet Muhammad. As Muslims, we believe that Shaytan tried to block Prophet Ibrahim at that place to put doubt in his heart and turn him away from his Lord, so Prophet Ibrahim threw pebbles at shaytan.

This belief is not a mere superstition but is actually based on authentic sayings from Prophet Muhammad. Al-Baihaqi reported from Salim bin Abi Al-J'ad that Ibn 'Abbas said that the Prophet said: "When Ibrahim (as) wanted to perform the Hajj rites, shaytan blocked his way near 'Aqabah. Ibrahim threw seven pebbles at him; whereupon shaytan sank into the ground. Again shaytan appeared to him near the second Jamarah. Ibrahim threw seven pebbles at him, and he again sank to the ground. Once again Satan approached him near the third Jamarah. Again Ibrahim threw seven pebbles at him, and once gain Shaytan sank into the ground." Ibn ''Abbas added, "You throw pebbles at shaytan, and thus you follow the path of your great forefather Ibrahim (as)." Al-Mundhri said: "This is reported by Ibn Khuzaimah in his Sahih and by Al-Hakim, and it is sound according to their criterion."

Through this important Hajj ritual, we may discover an analogy about adversity, temptations, and hardships of life. Things may seem to be going along well in our lives, when quite unexpectedly, circumstances may appear to make us question our values, to instill doubt about our principles, and to appeal to our weaknesses. At such times, if we are not alert, we may be lured away from the Straight Path. In these situations, if we are not firm in our resolve and our faith, we can easily be drawn into sins. At such moments, we must remind ourselves that Allah is fully aware of our struggles, but he is testing us to make us stronger in our faith.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Kenya(f): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2005
As Salaamu Alaikum Family,

Oh Allah knows I am so happy in my heart to see this forum. It is much needed.
May Allah reward you all, Insha'Allah.

Great explination about the relationship between men and women in Islam.

As I read the post something stuck out in my mind and I felt compelled to post it.

This is just my understanding about Muslim men marrying Believing Women.

Of coarse this is a big deal to Muslim women because we want our men to marry us, Insha'Allah.
Firstly I understand one of the reasons Muslim men are allowed to marry non Muslim women is not because they are more fitting, but because men are more likely to influence women more than women are likely to influence men.

My understanding of it is that Muslim men are allowed to marry believing women who do not associate any partners with Allah.
Example: So if she is Christain she should not see Jesus (Isa) as a partner of Allah's or as Allah.

If a Muslim man marries a Christain women or an believing woman who associates partners with Allah then he is in era according to the beliefs of Al-Islam and for sure Allah.

I had to bring this up because it happens so much within the Muslim society.
Can you tell me what you think or beleive about this,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2005
W/salam.

Kenya, a true believe Muslim man will always have his intention focused on marrying a believing woman. Those who go about ending up with partners who associate sonship to Allah/God have little knowledge/understanding of their actions. Most that i've witnessned are greatly distressed about this and i know a family member who have done this and become really stressed when they started having Kids. Should they go to Church or Mosque? Should they believe in Jesus as the son of God or Messiah? Should i pray Isha or say my bed time prayer with mommy? Hence its encouraged that one should end up with a believing women and resort to non-believing women as long as she doesnt associate any partners with Allah. It's easy for such a person to witness and understand the acts Muslims devote themselves to in worship Allah.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2005
Kenya, wa alaekum salam. Kismot spoke the truth.
The permission for muslim men to marry females from the People of the Book was granted by God. Who are this category of people. The consensus of Islamic opinions is that they are the christians and the Jews without qualification. Allah knows that the so called christians disbelieve Jesus in thier faith. He knows that the Jews also went astray. But He gave this exception as opposed to the full objection to marrying polytheists. This is because despite the error in the believe of Chistians and Jews, their forerunners took from the teachings of confirmed Prophets of God, while the polytheist never had a divine spring to tap from.

But all in all, marriage is a serious affair in the life of man/woman than to be toyed with by way of picking someone outside one's faith. May God guide us aright.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Kenya(f): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2005
Thank you both, you shedded light for me.

I have another question.

I have been confronted by another Muslim about my posts. He says that I cater to  Christains. I'm trying t o look at his point but it has been hard.
I could have done this but I don't think so. There a a few forums on this site where I have had dialog with Christains and I may have been what I considered to be respectful to their beliefs, yet still upholding my beliefs as a Muslim and sticking to the truth.

I try not to be confrontational with people if I can help it. I have chosen to be respectful because I think it is the right thing to do.  I try to explain my points to anyone who asks. As a person I am not against anyone and I am open to any truth so long as it is in line with Al-Islam.
This is the position that I have taken with others who are not Muslim and because of this I have been called a Miss do good and a pleaser for the Christains.
I don't see myself this way. The Muslim brother says that I should be fiery and hard with the Christains, I don't see a need. They are free to believe whatever they want. I don't believe that I should openly attack other because they are of a different faith. I believe that I should bare wittiness to the truth and apply knowledge, wisdom and understanding to the era's that are needed in the most respectful way. If the Christains get in the way of me worshipping Allah then that's when I will be fiery, surely.

How do you see this? I don't want conflick with Muslims because we are one.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2005
Kenya, you are right not to be confrontational as long as they too are not. This is a discussion forum and one should alwys remember that calling to the truth requires patience and beautiful exhortations. You cannot guide whom you love, only God guides whom He wills. Remember the Prophet took the persecutions of the unbelievers for several years until God granted leave for him to fight in defence. God knows best.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by kismat: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2005
Kenya, The way of thinking your friends seem to possess is that of what we call Jahil.

Look at Indonesia, a country that has never been colonised is now the world's most populace country. Did you think they would converted because of the “sword” or muslims had the sort of attitude your friends seem to possess? No. Same can be said of China, north african, east african etc. It was the muslims way of living, self conduct, attitude, behaviour, respect, honesty and most importantly devoting to worshiping only one true God that spread islam east to west and continues to do so. The chrisitains believe in salvation as much as we believe in one true God, hence you cant do anything but explain to them the concept of one God whilst maintaining a good relationship. Like nuru rightly pointed out, as long as they are friendly and treat you justly, you have no reason to have any hatred and talk back angrily.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Idekeson(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2006
Why are the Igbos the target of violent demostrations in the name of Islam?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by exu(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2006
Why are the Igbos the target of violent demostrations in the name of Islam?

It has nothing to do with religion, it's basic ethnic and economic jealousy.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by nuru(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2006
Exu is right. Some of those fighting dont even know why they are doing so. It is the manipulations of the elites for political and economic gains that is at the root of most Nigerian clashes.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Idekeson(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2006
Why are the authorities in the north often reluctant to prevent or minimize this mayhem? I fully understand that this violence is carried out by hooligans but no amount of hooliganism can match the powers of the state. Rational Muslims in the north ought to realize that they're failing the nation if they don't speak and act against this dangerous trend.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by charlisco(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
I have so many question to ask that bother me alot ooo
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by charlisco(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2006
Anyone who disbeliefs in Islam and speaks against it is considered to be waging war against Allah and his messenger

Is that quotation true?

if yes, what are my stand in it, since i do not belief in islam
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Islam: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2006
no, absoulutly not, because everybody n the world have their own opinion and the holy Qu'ran and told and taught us to respect each others opinions and to take everything patiently. as an evidence:

from the qu'ran:
It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over (Their faults), and ask for ((Allah)'s) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of moment). Then, when thou hast Taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/3.htm
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by charlisco(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2006
@islam
you are tyring to dogde my question,
is that passage found in the quran. yes or no that is what i want to know from u
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Islam: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2006
no im not, and i think i answered ur question,
i hope that u understand this, my job here is to make our points of view clear for the ppl and its ur choice what to believe,
as an answer to ur question, it will differ upon ur defenition of war,
if its an oral war, islam is opened for disscusions all over the world,
if u mean a real war where ppl kill each other, i thnk i answered this question when i said no because as i said islam taught us to respect each others opinions and beliefs.
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Idekeson(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2006
Is Islam synonymous with Arabic? Can you be a good moslem less Arabic influence, eg language?
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by Islam: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2006
pls explain more
Re: Do you have any Question about Islam? by charlisco(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
i am not satisfy with your answer,
remeber others are reading our post made
i would have excepted you to say yes or no
if no then i moved to my next question and if yes i want you to explain the term 'disbelief' in that context, and who are the disbeliever, and example of such people
that is just what i required from you.
Well i am still waiting for your explanation regarding that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World / Etiquettes Of Eating And Drinking In Ramadan And Fasting / Graduation Ceremony: Warning Against The Evils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.