Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn (77325 Views)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by justjasper(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
This mama again? 3 billion what? They Will just be calling outrageous amount to catch cruise. Tomorrow now, kidnappers will do their work and they would begin to raise fund for them on social media. Even Davido whose father is a legit billionaire did not spend that kind of money on banana island. Cruise ke u der

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
WHO GAVE YOU 3BILLION? WHICH WORK YOU DO? AM SURE YOU ARE JUST MUSING. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
EmzyT:
3 Billion?

Omoh, for my next life ehen, I must come out with Toto oo because alot of Simps are willing to spend lavishly on me even without doing anything embarassed
Make sure u fine like her no be to look like Jennifer de expect make man spend on u. Na u go spend for man like Jenifer spent on her husband
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by mecuries(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
the same Lagos that Tinubu built from the scratch? wow! that's a lie....a journey of 30 minutes sometimes takes up to 3 hours in Lagos, why? bad roads and Tinubu/Mc Oluomo boys harrasing bus conductors

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Unclefemolala(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by naija4life247: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy

Even if your Papa follow Buhari's bandits and terrorists come, we will wipe you all off the world map. You will know that craze get level

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Born2Breed(f): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Bloggers and Lies

She didnt say my house. It could be her bobo's or she dey squat.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Dont be a fool...my problem is that people like u sudnt b allowed to vote.... u definitely hv a brain defect to believe this

This vawulence too mush naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Omoslim26: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Agbado republic...Imagine what terrorist are doing in almighty abuja unopposed, when they come to Lagos...easy peasy

Ehhnn ehhnn grin grin the eternally cursed homeless bastard is here to do the only thing his creator sent him to earth to do all the days of his life until you go die enter grave grin grin
This is the only thing you will become in life if you like do Yahoo plus you no go collect shishi bcus your head no get any business with prosperity and happiness grin grin
You are failure,you are a failure ,you can never make it in life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by naija4life247: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Unclefemolala:
Not saying its true but u all forget she's the daughter of a Multi Billionaire

Who is her multi billionaire father? Please enlighten us, biko

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by SmartPolician: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

Stop this madness at once.

Lagos is like the whole country.

Nigeria was never planned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by VULCAN(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2022
If you understand the deeper motivation behind this video you will laugh.

She is letting all and sundry know her financial worth. That is to enable all big boys know what it will cost to have her.

You can't be having an affair with a chick living in Banana Island and you are buying her economy ticket.

If it's her birthday you should be prepared to buy a car from N50m up.

She is sending signals even to her enemies that she is a very big girl

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by fitjenzy: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2022
You for go raypower100.5 Fm go announce am. Nonsense!

By the way, what's all this funney you talk?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Actually. Houses aren't that expensive. She exaggerated when she calls those price.

BTW, she didn't say that is how much she got hers.

You can get a very big mansion for 1Billion.

Duplexes aren't up to a billion. Except they are very exotic.

It depend on the location. Before lock down, I dey where they sold 2 plots of land along ajah axis for 600 million. Fear catch me. Nothing dey the land ooh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by SmartPolician: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion

Until Eko Atlantic is ready, Banana Island is the most expensive place to live in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by EmzyT: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Make sure u fine like her no be to look like Jennifer de expect make man spend on u. Na u go spend for man like Jenifer spent on her husband

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by SugarGirl44(f): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
harmargedon:
Who ask you how much you pay for house.

You should know fake people.
Her problem isn't the traffic, she just needed to tell the world about the price of the house.
People like that are empty on the inside.
They can't get enough attention.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by blowjohn(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2022
datola:
The rich also cry. And this life balance at times.

Hmm the rich also cry.
No one but you
Santa babra
Egoli place of gold
The miser
Secrets of the sand.....
Maria los angeles
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ribbit: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Lagos na trash..

Na today you know....

that's why you have to tell your people to stop moving in every ekendichukwu bus they can find to Lagos..

They are the cause of the traffic and they are putting too much pressure on Lagos infrastructure.

May be if south eastern governors fixed their states, they won't be moving to Lagos so much.

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ofiko123(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
3 billion naira for house, I no dey understand o..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by SEGLIZ: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

U dey find person to play with abi hahaha...shift go front abeg...no time for people like u
I no fit laugh grincheesy alone, e shower you, your size you run, you for wait.

people like you will rush to curse people onlone not knowing they ain't your type.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Approximately 7million dollars or less hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Failed blogger,,,,do u know how much is 3 billion
Look at this one. It's like you're pregnant. Do you know how much a house cost in banana island?

1 Like

Attention seeker, did you work for the 3 bn Naira?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by shiwex: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Lagos is overhyped........No drainage, sh1t hole drainage system

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by princewarri1985: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
It is mumu poverty stricken negroes like u that dey deceive,,,,, gullible negro,,firstly ask what she's doing that she can afford such amount of money,,even Davido self that his father is a billionaire doesn't have a house of 3 billion in banana island not to talk of a failed and retired actress,, I swear u be big mumu cheesy cheesy
Have you forgotten her ex husband is a billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by ufotty2001: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
This Lagos is overrated. I can't stay in Lagos. That are alot of states with very good environment that u can stay and have peace of mind. Go to Akwa ibom, cross Rivers, Enugu..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by QueenVaji: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

You that have brain carry your change go buy house for banana island make them bounce you and my problem with people like you too is that you just open your stinking mouth waaa...cant u talk without be insultive...u insult me i insult u back...big fool

You really don't have brains if u believe this...she's probably being sarcastic
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by frog12: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
how did she get an house in banana island ? she is looking uglier grin grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn by essentialone(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.