Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (30101 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by nwekeugochukwu: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Comedian, Basketmouth's wife, Elsie Okpocha has expressed her concerns over the alarming increase in the prices of food Items In Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote;

"Our dear Government, do you want us all to leave this country for you ? ?? It's unfair how we constantly deal with regular price increment of food stuffs and groceries. It's getting crazier trying to survive in this country that's supposed to be the giant of Africa. Abeg naaaaaa, you people should help us and make life in Nigeria livable."

https://igberetvnews.com/1412454/comedian-basketmouths-wife-laments-rising-cost-food-items-nigeria/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's true, responsible men are trying sha,may God continue to bless them and open doors to His unending blessings for them.For responsible men only.

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Digmygold: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
The youths should vote wisely this time around.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Israeljones(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Digmygold:
The youths should vote wisely this time around.
You guys keep shouting upandan the youth should vote wisely.... yen yen.. So what happen to the old ones... Will they be voting foolishly?

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sometimes I dey wonder if Buhari dey chop food.
Him just dey do as if him no dey aware of wetin dey happen.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by kaptaintintin: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Stop kpofire abi? Ona never de feel d effect yet. I laff in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Dankovich1: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Days wey 1k go do me 3 square meals and I go get small change for Tom Tom are now things of the blessed memories grin

Now 1k never do me for a plate of meal not talk of the extra 5H or 7H I go add to top up the food make I for belleful.

But las las e go be like say dem dig whole for my stomach because the food no the hold body.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Digmygold: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Israeljones:

You guys keep shouting upandan the youth should vote wisely.... yen yen.. So what happen to the old ones... Will they be voting foolishly?

The youth make up a high percentage of the electorate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by We4all: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2022
I agree that everything is on the high and not just food, but the greedy and exploitative sellers should also share the blame

I wanted to get a small handkerchief that sells for between 300 and 400 naira, and the seller asked me to pay 1K. I hissed and started to walk away. He ran up to me and started pleading that I pay 300 naira.

I told him: “So, you knew the actual price and wanted to exploit me”? I still walked away, no time for nonsense.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Jamiubond009(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by LaSenior: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Inflation is at its all time high.

Buhari is a failure, no cap.

I said what I said

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Folabifreeman(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
U
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Investorozay: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
lol
later one mumu gal on twitter go claim say female students can survive on 5k a month
maybe she lvies on mars
when they showed her how useless her maths was
she said she graduated in 2017

anyway the so called people that should be concerned are getting ready to vote tinubu who thinks turning all youth to soldiers and buildin g on buhari "achievements" is the next way forward

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Kharol1234: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
You Wer get they complain what of people that have nothing?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by DaddyGoo: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
My sister this government wanna kill us......na high prices never gree Dangote finish refinery so o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Too bad...and the worst part is that once there's inflation in this country, there'll hardly be a deflation...Na so so higher highest the price go just dey go undecided

Our govt ought to do something... Imagine someone who has the privilege to fly out of the country being the one complaining, that's to tell you that the something affect everybody...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Brendaniel: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
BMC's will not agree with her, to them Buhari has made Nigeria Canada extension...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by bluefilm: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
E don set na
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Hisbah9: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by treatise: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Investorozay:
lol
later one mumu gal on twitter go claim say female students can survive on 5k a month
maybe she lvies on mars

The 5k is the official one but the one from other sources are not declared. You know wetin I mean abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by IamDavid(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
It's crazy. Crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Digmygold:

The youth make up a high percentage of the electorate.
Higher percentage of people refusing to vote

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Ihavethingstodo: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by TheABOMINATION: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
The price of foodstuffs keep increasing because president Buhari doesn't have the intelligence to control and stabilize the economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
We4all:
I agree that everything is on the high and not just food, but the greedy and exploitative sellers should also share the blame

I wanted to get a small handkerchief that sells for between 300 and 400 naira, and the seller asked me to pay 1K. I hissed and started to walk away. He ran up to me and started pleading that I pay 300 naira.

I told him: “So, you knew the actual price and wanted to exploit me”? I still walked away, no time for nonsense.
him still catch you mugu handkerchief is 150 naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by yemmight(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Unfortunately, our government do not listen to the citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.