Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari (38374 Views)

Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Bkdson2121: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Atarakpa: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2022
masuma:
You're mad.

Dollar is now at 710. The level of inflation in the country is alarming. I can go on and on.

Again, Zainab you dey mad.
is 715 right now
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

You have said my fear, it looks so strange to me that people can be this heartless and still acting as if all is well angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's sad

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by frog12: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2022
what is this largest economy nonsense ?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by chubinwa(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Born2conquer:
And 1$ is on 710naira?

It seems we shouldn't really blame Buhari at this point, seems the people surrounding him are not telling him the truth.

Imagine what The finance Minister is telling the world, now imagine what he has been telling BUHARI since. Baba fit no even sabi set $1 don enter 710!!

How can a dollar be 710! For Christ sake
Is Buhari suppose to wait until he is told everything. he is supposed to be untop of the game
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by DavSagacity(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2022
U can't blame her. She need to say rubbish, massage the ego of her Boss to continue retain her Job. We all know that she's mad. Serious mad no doubt

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Martinola(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Stupid she goat...it shall not be well with her and her stupid master
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Gabbriell: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Born2conquer:
And 1$ is on 710naira?

It seems we shouldn't really blame Buhari at this point, seems the people surrounding him are not telling him the truth.

Imagine what The finance Minister is telling the world, now imagine what he has been telling BUHARI since. Baba fit no even sabi set $1 don enter 710!!

Buhari is a thief also. Birds of same feathers flocks together.

Is Buhari too daft to do research on his own?

Let's assume he is draft. What about the wife..she is well educated. What about the children...they are well educated. You think they don't know these things.

Buhari is corrupt. Simple!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by BeanmanX(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
masuma:
You're mad.

Dollar is now at 710. The level of inflation in the country is alarming. I can go on and on.

Again, Zainab you dey mad.
It will never be well with these miserable useless liars,,,,their children will suffer the same way the poor masses are suffering
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by tillaman(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2022
iku Ojiji ni o pa e
You and your cronies
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Okobola146: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2022
All liars would go to hell fire
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Emmerlee(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkindness:
This useless idiots called ministers are the problem of Nigeria they will not tell their master the truth. Who is she deceiving useless fool.

Can't the so called master also see the truth himself? Why should the president depend only on what his ministers tell him, can't he read the mood of the nation? This is why it's not okay to vote in an illiterate as president.

And for those of you that believe it's okay for the president to be unintelligent as long as he has a sharp economic team. This is exactly why it's a terrible idea.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Konjiboii: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
It's either this fools take hard drugs and they don't know what's happening or they live in a parallel dimension from ours. How can you nitwits still lie about the state of the nation so blatantly without remorse, I swear to God almighty whoever still votes this set of people back into power may their days be cut short IJN
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Emmerlee(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Born2conquer:
And 1$ is on 710naira?

Why can't the president see the truth himself? Why should he depend only on what his ministers tell him, can't he read the mood of the nation? This is why it's not okay to vote in an illiterate as president.

And for those of you that believe it's okay for the president to be unintelligent as long as he has a sharp economic team. This is exactly why it's a terrible idea.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by ogatboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2022
I have said by the time APC is done with Nigeria, only Nige will be left
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Binchim001: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Che my ears dey pain me abi wetin I dey hear!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by F117nighthawk: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2022
This is a devilish government in all ramifications, I don't blame them,all his ministers and appointees are swimming in millions, why will she not say so, buhari has made them all rich and living large in a distress economy
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by ShaqFu: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Kai! The comments I read here is nauseating. The finance minister brought her facts when she said that the economy is doing well, one would have thought those abusing her would have provided their own facts to counter her, instead, they're raining insult on her and APC. This is what you get when you have people who have brains but can't use it.

See how people's emotions is doing somersault like a gymnast. Wow.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Boyewu: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2022
This woman doesn't deserve more than daily contribution collector. Her post as a minister is only felt negatively in terms of economy.
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/economy-doing-well-under-buhari-than-previous-govts-finance-minister/

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by bbjayone(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2022
You say

such a confident liar

Anywayz, I sell perfumes, Home/Car diffusers, air humidifiers, oil perfumes, bodyspray(adults n kids), nature's foak hair products at wholesale and retail prices.....
Delivery to every parts of Nigeria is available...

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by cystation: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2022
There's no how u try defending or supporting this government that u won't look or sound stupid...

How the mighty has fallen!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by chubbyman(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
This woman must be high on cow dung or something cause I don't know what country she's living in,smh
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Barth555: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Pls zainab fear God oooo, undecided
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Fkmodhi: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Even price of Agbados and Cassavas don rose.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by onome2013: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Na wa. Anyway we will all say same, if we are in her position. A country where 97℅ of her population leaves under 1$ per day, where MAJORITY cannot eat 2 meal a day , Where there is no lights for industries to survive, where majority of the infrastructure are dilapidated, where SECURITY IS MINUS ZERO, where hard working military personnel are not having the rightful equipment to counter terrorism, where people are been killed for nothing, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by laaja38(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Incompetent and senseless on the throne can't speak against themselves and would never see anything wrong in their leadership. From Buhari to all the people in his government are incompetent. A government giving appointment base on religion fanatic?
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by crossbreedwears(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Lol lol....abeg no kill me with laugh
GamalNasser:

This can never be alcohol at work....this is crack cocaine
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
I don't know how too measure thunder but if you sabi measure better thunder abeg come make we do meeting because we gaz organize better thunder for this woman .

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Wuless82(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Mars16(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
ClassicMan202:
I think this woman is on crack...

Well the economy has done better than in other administrations ... In corruption and insecurity.

If them born you well come talk am for street.
If them born her well make she come street come talk am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.