Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

“jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals (488 Views)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents / Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by Blogsmile1: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2022
“Jesus Is the Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo to Those Linking Him With Rituals Over His Roles in Movies

See below
https://smilegist.com/jesus-is-the-only-juju-i-know-actor-kanayo-to-those-linking-him-with-rituals-over-his-roles-in-movies/

Re: “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by Commentor: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2022
But you be mafia(n).

Re: “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by Blogsmile1: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Lol
Re: “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by Blogsmile1: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by Blogsmile1: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
It’s okay
Re: “jesus Is The Only Juju I Know”: Actor Kanayo To Those Linking Him With Rituals by IzzyAgu: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin cheesy
FP pls..

KOK on the beattttt

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Him Elephant Style Yet He Left Me,i Don’t Think I Can Marry Again-korra O / Tiktok Boy Confess how his Father made him do Yahoo Ritual / Carter Efe Punches Blaq Bonez On The Face And Drags His Nose Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.