Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. (2142 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / 2023: Issues Based Campaign. Why Some People Follow Tinubu / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Workch: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
tonyuny12:

If I get anything I will let you know
Why did you make the statements if you weren’t sure ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:
Why did you make the statements if you weren’t sure ?

Shift

I only provided what I had access to... I can't support lies like Obidient people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Workch: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
tonyuny12:

Shift

I only provided what I had access to... I can't support lies like Obidient people
Lol grin

I know you will be triggered at some point
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:
Lol grin

I know you will be triggered at some point

Lol

I'm sorry jare
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:
If you mention any
1. 10km road started and finished by Tinubu that Fashola didn’t rehabilitate

2. A school that Tinubu started and finished

3. Any flyover that Tinubu started and completed

4. Any landmark project that Tinubu started and completed

I will vote for Tinubu
For you to say this it means that you never lived in Lagos all your life or you were a baby between 1999 to 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by Workch: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

For you to say this it means that you never lived in Lagos all your life or you were a baby between 1999 to 2007.
ok,
Prove me wrong by answering it
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by buhariguy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Workch:
Name the markets that Tinubu modernized

name 10 schools started and finished by Tinubu

The evidence before us shows rant when Tinubu was governor, Lagos was ranked the dirtiest city in the world.

Tinubu took over from military government, military government never give accurate IGR figures so we don’t y know the IGR I’d Lagos before Tinubu

I agree with this one

theres no basis to accurately indicate that RRS effectively curbed insecurity in lagos vis-à-vis operation sweep by marwa. It’s reallt vague to measure the impact of RRS and to know how significant it is.

this is a lie. There is never a time in history that Lagos recorded 7% unemployment rate. Show me evidence. Not even 15% ever been recorded

nope he didn’t. He was busy creating a dynasty for himself and never using the IGR he got for infrastructure and development
remember, only IGR for infrastructure and development without federal allocation
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by buhariguy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
dejol88:

Tinubu is the worst governor in lagos since the beginning of democracy.

Tell me which governor in Lagos since 1999 he outperformed?
even without federal allocation
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by dejol88: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
buhariguy:
even without federal allocation
Can you show proof that he was denied federal allocation?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by buhariguy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
dejol88:

Can you show proof that he was denied federal allocation?
you must be a kid.
Ask obasanjo
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by dejol88: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
buhariguy:
you must be a kid.
Ask obasanjo
I am over 23 at tinubu first tenure and I believed that you are in primary school during his reign.
No need of engaging you.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by buhariguy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
dejol88:

I am over 23 at tinubu first tenure and I believed that you are in primary school during his reign.
No need of engaging you.
I graduated from unizik 20yrs ago
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. by GoodLife4live: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
muykem:
Nobody has correctly responded to this challenge, some has even resulted to insults as usual. What I want for example is that Pefer Obi met Anambra IGR 2b and left it at 4b make it 100% increase while Tinubu met Lagos IGR 6b and left 10b make it 40% increase. I am not looking at amount but percentage of increase.

Nyamiri ... Tinubu met igr at 600m and dose the increasment to 10b...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Reacted As Research Declared Igbos The Most Brilliant Black African Race / More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa / Anambra Deputy Gov Dismantles Roadblock Set Up By Soldiers Over Traffic (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.